Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Customer Review Of TSTV Services - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Customer Review Of TSTV Services (46344 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Saxxon(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2022
idsamoo:
By the time you start seeing same movies everyday ,every weekend ,you will know whatsup.Tstv channels are majorly foreign online channels,these channels are meant for people on transit in foreign countries so they don't mind repeating their programmes.

PLS I STILL HAVE THE TSTV DECODER AND ACCESSORIES FOR SALE ,holla me if interested.

Location is egbeda akowonjo Lagos.

I do hope this is not paid advert ,this one am seeting tstv review at front page.

What do you mean, bro
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Avedonn: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
chatinent:

Meet people who sell decorders and ask of Yayi-TV.
Okay I'll. Thanks.
But please if you come across any lead about it let me know.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by chatinent: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Avedonn:

Okay I'll.
Thanks.

But please if you come across any lead about it let me know.
Ok boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
christejames:

Don't worry, they recently reduced the prize of the decoder
Na to buy am remain.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by shidof(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2022
chatinent:
Lol. From the comments here, it's clear many people don't know about free-to-air channels.

I have been using my Yayi-TV sat since last year May and haven't recharged even for once but I watch latest watchables in HD.

How Bro?
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by shidof(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2022
bahaushe1:

Thanks for the response but you did not answer my question.

I have used mabdro,vola sport, and currently using hesgoal. But all of them have given problems at one point or another.

Kindly let me know the one you are using.
Use hesgoal. pro or Hesport. tv.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by bahaushe1: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
shidof:
Use hesgoal. pro or Hesport. tv.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by penocrat1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
slickycee:

Are you slawormir ?

No. Not at all

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Harryfrosh: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
tuoyoojo:

As promised
do they show live sports on the motorsport channel like live formula 1 and GP?

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Harryfrosh:
do they show live sports on the motorsport channel like live formula 1 and GP?

I want to assume this answers your question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Qudman99(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid on TSTV........What more can a football fan want? for you to watch this match on DSTV you need to be on the Compact Plus package which cost N14,250/month. Both of them are good in their special ways, it all boils down to choice and financial capability.

4 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by JimmyCrow(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
This thing is an absolute waste of funds..just that the money isn't much and I have been watching it basically for free in my room(maybe their trial period) This is worse than anything u can think of..the quality is absolute crap...I wonder where people get their own 4k quality from..most channels ain't HD.

Sports channel suddenly goes blank when watching live matches and never comes on until the match is over..I have used this rubbish for one week now and I'm already unplugging and setting up my DStv again.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by mightymuy: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
I agree with you. It is a complete waste of funds, infact a complete scrap. I went for it after the reviews was posted here but I regret ever using my money to buy that rubbishquote author=JimmyCrow post=112096829]This thing is an absolute waste of funds..just that the money isn't much and I have been watching it basically for free in my room(maybe their trial period) This is worse than anything u can think of..the quality is absolute crap...I wonder where people get their own 4k quality from..this thing isn't even hd.

Sports channel suddenly goes blank when watching live matches and never comes on until the match is over..I have used this rubbish for one week now and I'm already unplugging and setting up my DStv again.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Fireboy02: 8:14am On May 02, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Some of the channels
Does it have mtv base
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2022
Fireboy02:

Does it have mtv base
No . No mtv base

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by arizon101(m): 4:21am On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm, will give it a try. Have been using my android box with Kodi add-ons and iptv but the data consumption is mad. Need an alternative cable tv. Guess will try this tstv.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by HappyMangle: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
i have a very low speed internet , can't stream even a movie

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Asquare84(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
What happened that tstv is not working since the beginning of the year

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22
It's been like that for a long time. I don't know what is happening to their services. the customer said they would be coming back soon but I don't think that soon has a time frame

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) / Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice / BBNaija: Female Housemates Bathing In Bikini [VIDEO]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.