Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl (36749 Views)

Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by funkmrflexx(m): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2023
3 of my sisters children live with my mom. I'm the one in charge of their school cus their parents don't live in the same city. So I found out the last one which is about 7 years Fingered my neighbors daughter of about 3 years. The father of the girl who's a good friend of mine told me.
He said it had happened twice, first about 3 months ago and again before Christmas.
He said after his daughter told him the first time he warned the boy but the boy did it again. I asked my mom and she mom said it's a lie that the boy can't do anything like that, I even later find out that my mom told the little boy to stop greeting the man.

So I took the 3 of them to my house for holiday and after I heard the issue I promised the girls father that I would find out the truth, he told me that the boy is very smart but we need to be careful with him. And the reason he didn't take the issue very far Is because of me and I apologized to him and told him I would deal with the issue.

When we got to my house, I bought cane and I flogged the boy, at first he denied it but later confessed that he did it, that it was another boy (of about 20 years that showed him how to do it) that the boy even fingered his anus twice. I severely punished him and he promised not to do it again

Now the issue is that I don't feel like letting the boy going back to stay with my mom cus the other ones are saying it's my mom is one of the people spoiling the boy cus he's her favorite grandchild. I'm thinking of taking the boy from my mom and have in stay with Me and my wife but my wife thinks he's too small (he's just 7) she said we should wait till a bit older and we should take one of the other ones who are older.

But I feel a little boy having gone through something like this needs to be straightened out now before it's too late and I also don't want to make it an issue with my wife.
I'm scared that if the boy grows up and becomes something else knowing that I could do something when he was little, I will feel very bad because that's how them bobrisky take start

173 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Hezzyluv: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Is not that kids fault. He learned it from one BIG Otondo and you know children with curiosity. If you can talk with your wife and make her understand the reasons why the boi has to stay with you. But, wait ooo, I hope you don't have kinds too?? shocked
As for you mom, go and let her know what she's been covering up on behalf of the boy. I don't want to say anything but, just Imagine the kind of mom that tells her grandson not to greet other parents. And the boi come dey guilty for that matter. undecided undecided

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by HopeNeverDies: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Lol…

He wants to be the next KingBlackCock..

Sorry, just kidding lmao

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by zeuss: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Remove the boy from that environment immediately......that 20 yr old evil will damage him beyond recorgnisiion......ask the boy to identify the wicked adult for prosecution, so he does not damage more children and the childrn damage others like the 7 yr old has done....pls pay no attention to you wife on this. Save the boy please.

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Shalashaska: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2023
First of all find that 20 year old boy and have him arrested. Then take the kids away from your Mommy's toxic environment. This pedophile cases done too much.

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Promotions: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2023
funkmrflexx:
3 of my sisters children live with my mom. I'm the one in charge of their school cus their parents don't live in the same city. So I found out the last one which is about 7 years Fingered my neighbors daughter of about 3 years. The father of the girl who's a good friend of mine told me.
He said it had happened twice, first about 3 months ago and again before Christmas.
He said after his daughter told him the first time he warned the boy but the boy did it again. I asked my mom and she mom said it's a lie that the boy can't do anything like that, I even later find out that my mom told the little boy to stop greeting the man.

So I took the 3 of them to my house for holiday and after I heard the issue I promised the girls father that I would find out the truth, he told me that the boy is very smart but we need to be careful with him. And the reason he didn't take the issue very far Is because of me and I apologized to him and told him I would deal with the issue.

When we got to my house, I bought cane and I flogged the boy, at first he denied it but later confessed that he did it, that it was another boy (of about 20 years that showed him how to do it) that the boy even fingered his anus twice. I severely punished him and he promised not to do it again

Now the issue is that I don't feel like letting the boy going back to stay with my mom cus the other ones are saying it's my mom is one of the people spoiling the boy cus he's her favorite grandchild. I'm thinking of taking the boy from my mom and have in stay with Me and my wife but my wife thinks he's too small (he's just 7) she said we should wait till a bit older and we should take one of the other ones who are older.

But I feel a little boy having gone through something like this needs to be straightened out now before it's too late and I also don't want to make it an issue with my wife.
I'm scared that if the boy grows up and becomes something else knowing that I could do something when he was little, I will feel very bad because that's how them bobrisky take start
Chairman na you go save that boy, I already have respect for you.. if they keep the boy there he will do worst one day, so yes please talk to your wife and have the boy stay with you, continue in the straightening and flogging cos that's the African way but also do some talking and guiding cos the young fellow needs it and before I forget that older boy needs to be investigated and if caught guilty should be punished immediately.Happy New Year

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by dawnomike(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
funkmrflexx:

First look for tht mumu 20yr old and deal with him and let the boy know tht you have dealt wit him legally. Then take the boy, to go and appologize to the girl's parents.
If you can, pls let him stay with you... But if not, report to his parents; let them come and pick their son for the proper parental training.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by funkmrflexx(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2023
dawnomike:
First look for tht mumu 20yr old and deal with him and let the boy know tht you have dealt wit him legally. Then take the boy, to go and appolodlgize to the girl's parents.
If you can, pls let him stay with you... But uf not. Report to his parents; let them come and pick their son for the proper parental training.

I already told the parents, they don't seem to care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Verifiedtrader(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2023
HopeNeverDies:
Lol…

He wants to be the next KingBlackCock..

Sorry, just kidding lmao
Lol.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Tinububalls: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Please nail the adult pedophile. Uproot the menace in the society.
You can't take all the three, because he will switch to the next and the next.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2023
funkmrflexx:

Your mom is woke

Your wife is woke
You yourself is woke

All of una mumu for una family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by funkmrflexx(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Your mom is woke

Your wife is woke
You yourself is woke

All of una mumu for una family

U are a very big goat. Idiot

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2023
WTF??
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Jozilinn: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
What about the boys father? Why can't he get involved in the boys growth,I think You're supposed to tell his dad so the both of you will know the right thing to do...if you take that kid into your home your mum might start having issues with your wife, even your sister would have problems with your wife too... don't underestimate your mother at all... that boy needs his parents, either of them should do something for crying out loud why would you drop 3 kids with your mum...haba now!

I just feel for the poor kids going through all this, tell your sister to take responsibility abeg no go do something wey go cause problem for you later... before your mother will start feeding him trash later about your wife or even you. Please do you have kids, female kids at home? If yes you might need to reconsider, like you said the boy is smart, please try his father first at least... thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by funkmrflexx(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Jozilinn:
What about the boys father? Why can't he get involved in the boys growth,I think You're supposed to tell his dad so the both of you will know the right thing to do...if you take that kid into your home your mum might start having issues with your wife, even your sister would have problems with your wife too... don't underestimate your mother at all... that boy needs his parents, either of them should do something for crying out loud why would you drop 3 kids with your mum...haba now!

I just feel for the poor kids going through all this, tell your sister to take responsibility abeg no go do something wey go cause problem for you later... before your mother will start feeding him trash later about your wife or even you. Please do you have kids, female kids at home? If yes you might need to reconsider, like you said the boy is smart, please try his father first at least... thank you.

I told the mother who's my sister, she didn't feel concerned I think this is probably because they have lots of children (they have 8 kids). She wasn't even angry or showed any emotion.

I just feel this is the best thing for me to do

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Jozilinn: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I told the mother who's my sister, she didn't feel concerned I think this is probably because they have lots of children (they have 8 kids). She wasn't even angry or showed any emotion.

I just feel this is the best thing for me to do
Wait...you mean your sister has 8 children for her husband,you see en now you're the one going through all these problems... well if your wife can handle the kid why not,cos no matter how you take it she's the one that would really help you in all these...May God give you the wisdom on how to go about it, materially, financially, emotionally, Amen. Don't worry hmm it would be fine God will see you through, God bless you sir.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
funkmrflexx:

U are a very big goat. Idiot

Your family is messed up likewise you, am just stating the obvious

Your mom trying to defend the youngster

Your wife trying to dictate who you bring to your home

You listening to her opinion makes you look more foolish

And the fact you didn't even find the adult who molested your nephew

Makes me conclude you all are messed up

9 Likes

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Tito24: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
I wish you guys are able to get that idiot 20 year old that abused the little boy

He should be severely punished for not just abusing a child but also teaching him to abuse other kids

Good job by the way

If more people can be like you...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by funkmrflexx(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Your family is messed up likewise you, am just stating the obvious

Your mom trying to defend the youngster

Your wife trying to dictate who you bring to your home

You listening to her opinion makes you look more foolish

And the fact you didn't even find the adult who molested your nephew

Makes me conclude you all are messed up

It's very obvious u don't have sense. We are talking about molestation of a little boy this is wat u can say. It's very obvious u are a fool. I bet even ur parents are fools

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Truvelisback(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
funkmrflexx:

Take care of him.

1 Like

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by sofeo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Alright!
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by NastiLord: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na wa o. Things we hear and see lipsrsealed
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by empressSkincare(f): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ha
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I heard Tinubu smokes weed at night, cocaine in the morning and blablu in the afternoon.

1 Like

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by money121(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ok
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmm
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by cborika: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by pretydiva(f): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Omo this life don spoil oo shocked

3 Likes

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by opobast: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bad
Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by alphaconde(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
i feel sad about this.

may God guide our little kids

1 Like

Re: My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl by Romanoff(f): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wow.

Your seven year old is also a victim of a circle of abuse. First thing to do it to take your nephew from your mum, your mum is an enabler.

Then investigate the 20 year old boy that abused him and have him handed to the police. Trust me, that 20 year old is abusing other children.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Gets Drunk, Defecates In My Pots, Woman Tells Court / Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed / What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.