Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card (57782 Views)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Justice4Toto: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
The truth is that 75% of Nigeria girls are olosho
You will see a lot of them on hook-up site
Yes that is the truth
The other day a girl told me I am.nkt her class
I bleeped shege for her toto 6 days after via hookup
4k per round
I smile each day she pass by my flat with her new bf.
I am negotiating anal with her arm. 15k for anal.
Marry virgin or forget it
They are all,....,.................

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by ursullalinda(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
beautyhd:
She looks like someone who is running away from abuse/ hiding from an abusive husband.

If she's going to visit a man, she would have used the main gate.

Wait until you hear her own side of the story then you'll marvel.

Some people who are quick to post issues on social media to humiliate another and get validation from people are usually the offenders.

You are a very wise person......thought i was the only one who couldn't comprehend the narrative......is it so hard to destroy or chew sim

1 Like

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by BabaIbo: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
These people and making marriage look like a no-go area sef.
So why did he bring the issue to social media?

You guys should go and sort the issue because social media won't bring any meaningfulthig to it.
If it is dissolving of the union, you guys should do that and if it is amendment, atonement and makeup, you guys should just do it and stop bringing every relationship or marriage issue to social media for validation OR online judgement biko.

I have nothing to say regarding the allegation, even if I hear from her because I am not a judge.
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by 9jaRealist: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
GOOD FOR HER…

This is sort of primitive man who thinks he “owns” his wife. Keep running and don’t go back.
grin
>
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by treatise: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Goldbw122:
If she cut her body or her leg na wetin she go talk, and he know that her husband have CCTV ooo and she still go ahead, na wa ... Na so e sweet.. hmm someone should answer me

Ask Google
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by BusinessPlan22: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
obaaderemi:
Virgins or no virgin, a cheating woman will still cheat. Even in the bible, there were adulteresses. It's about the mind of the woman not the hymen.

Brother, vergeen dey hard... They remain the best
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by treatise: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
9jaRealist:
GOOD FOR HER…

This is sort of primitive man who thinks he “owns” his wife. Keep running and don’t go back.
grin
>
He will not live long, monitor women or believe them at your own peril.
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by HoluGraze: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

It's called "Dickmatized", have you had about the word before?.

This video made me to remember some flashbacks when I was dvcking one smally roughly. She climbed fences, came at odd times , even when other things was on my mind, mehhn, a nigga must represent wella.

NLders won't kee me
Which one is Dickmatized again

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nothing person no go hear for Zoo! A married woman scalling 10ft fence! It is finished!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by maticar: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
obviously he married a addicted farm tool

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by SunMusk(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Then y did the husband release the video, if the husband wants to cause her harm.
olisaEze:
Somehow I believe dis woman is not just fleeing from giving up her simcard. This looks more like a jailbreak than what that voice is saying. That lady is running for her life, if not, there are a thousand and one excuses she could have used to leave from the gate without this drama. Wene Mighty also gave us the 'women are evil' stories until his wife showed up on SM with a well panel-beaten face. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by onyeomacynkembu: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
olisaEze:
Somehow I believe dis woman is not just fleeing from giving up her simcard. This looks more like a jailbreak than what that voice is saying. That lady is running for her life, if not, there are a thousand and one excuses she could have used to leave from the gate without this drama. Wene Mighty also gave us the 'women are evil' stories until his wife showed up on SM with a well panel-beaten face. undecided
That must be the most gentle and relaxed escape seen.
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by bigpicture001: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
When they say marry a VIRGIN...u think na Joke.
Most married men are suffering it now.
Your forefathers were never stupid.
Rather it's you that's stupid.
God was never confused when he ensured every female child must be hymenated.

HYMEN is a seal preserving dignity.
A WOMAN that has been peroosed before wedlock & handed over to a different man is not different from a prostitute, & that's fact.
When I see such peroosed Ladies blasting prostitutes I smile..& wonder (any difference?)
It's only the hymen that can distinguish both.
Meanwhile, a peroosed lady & an internally displaced prostitute both lack hymen.

This is a classical case of:
OKAFOR'S LAW ONE.
Virgins never condescend to such.
And that's the truth.

Virgins are the. Beest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Hassanmaye(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by AutoRedux: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
cymbal24:
Social media sha, in what age are we that chats and conversations are stored on Sim card? The story get as E be

See this one.

So you no know if person use your Sim to enter whatsapp, he can bring back all your chats. Even if she didn't back her chats up, with time those guys chatting her up will start chatting her again. And so, the chats, the sms messages, the calls, etc, will start rolling in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Emaprince: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
ImaIma1:
This woman looks like she is running for her life. This story is not complete. We need to hear from the other side.
lol.she is not running for her life. She just dont want the shame that comes with being caught.

One sure thing is women can go any length to hide evidences of their whorish ways..unlike men who don't care most times

Women that can swallow their sim card rather than being caught. Or even damage their phones beyond repair.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Passionate1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Prayer for a cheating wife

Dear Lord, I have come short of your glory.
I acknowledge my shortcoming , and I have come before you asking for forgiveness. .
I turn away from cheating this day and promise never to return to my sinful past. .oh Lord, I decree victory over my cheating and therefore hold unto your word that sin will not overtake me. .
Father through your grace, give me the strength and endurance through hard times. .
Let me not return to my evil and shameful ways. .
I shall live faithfully and righteousness henceforth.

Thank you, gracious Lord , for your answered prayers. . . ..Amen. .
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Monchengladbach(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
That's how bitches behave when they are dickmatized, they can't think straight.

Guyyysss, learn how to dvck a girl very well and dickmatize her, very important In keeping relationship stronger because she would be helplessly Inlove with the whole feeling and experience she is getting from you, especially when you are handling her roughly.

Drops pen.
Nice one, even give her Pussy a galaxy haircut, she would live to remember you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by GloriousGbola: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
the fact of the matter is it could be anyone jumping that fence
a daughter going to a party
a maid sneaking out
even a kidnap victim escaping

no be today bloggers take pictures or videos and attach their silly captions
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Emaprince: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Everyday you see them shoutimg "God when"

Their number one goal in life is to get married to a man. You will think they will become good when a man finally grants them their wish..but NO..they will continue sleeping around after destroying his life and his relationship with his familly and friends.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by jacoik(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tinububalls:
Please pity her! She's dickmatised.
lolxxxxx hahahaha walahi u no well
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Swoonz: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
beautyhd:
She looks like someone who is running away from abuse/ hiding from an abusive husband.

If she's going to visit a man, she would have used the main gate.

Wait until you hear her own side of the story then you'll marvel.

Some people who are quick to post issues on social media to humiliate another and get validation from people are usually the offenders.

So he abused her and decided to let her try to climb the fence for almost 6-7 minutes? She no get key to the gate again? Abi she ran out in a haste and left the key?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by legba1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
When they say marry a VIRGIN...u think na Joke.
Most married men are suffering it now.
Your forefathers were never stupid.
Rather it's you that's stupid.
God was never confused when he ensured every female child must be hymenated.

HYMEN is a seal preserving dignity.
A WOMAN that has been peroosed before wedlock & handed over to a different man is not different from a prostitute, & that's fact.
When I see such peroosed Ladies blasting prostitutes I smile..& wonder (any difference?)
It's only the hymen that can distinguish both.
Meanwhile, a peroosed lady & an internally displaced prostitute both lack hymen.

you got it all twisted mate, i am presently with a lady who married as a virgin but tasted something different from the gentle dude she married and had vowed not to let go.... i mean she voiced it out that she never imagined sex could be this satisfying and mid blowing, mind you that bros at home no sabi and the state of her kpekus tells the proof... kpekus that hug your dick tightly. na virgin wey never get the opportunity of sampling something different you dey talk about

This is a classical case of:
OKAFOR'S LAW ONE.
Virgins never condescend to such.
And that's the truth.
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by DruLamar10(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tremple8v:
If barb wire trap her p*$$y wetin she go dey talk.

���
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Oluwanoodles(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Shut the Bleep uP!!!
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by bukatyne(f): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Is going through the gate (except if locked) not easier than jumping the fence?

Is it not easier destroying the sim card than jumping the fence?

Except she is not coming back to the home/marriage, this absolutely makes no sense.

The wife should be mentally evaluated, something might be wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by okwadatigbogal: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
This story is definitely not complete. Let's mind what we believe on social media. It's not always the first person to report that is right
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by ajerimitan: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
When a woman bags Ph.D from RUNS university those type of ladies must be reserved for the Bachelor Generals who can handle their case perfectly well else refer them to those Professor of Dickmatization and VJ demythology.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by Emaprince: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
pocohantas:
The story doesn’t add up. Why would a woman choose to scale a fence by that time of the night because of sim card? Nah. I would be waiting for the full story.
Key to the gate is seized by the man? Lol..and the man allowed her to jump and expose him outside?

Heck the man also posted it himself which may eventually bring out the truth and expose him...abi?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card by jayjay69: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Whala no dey finish ������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.