Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin (18687 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Afolabimills(m): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2022
JAMO84:
According to PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists like Omowere, everyone is hungry in Nigeria. Even Almajiri on the streets of Damaturu are eating food on daily basis, beggers are eating food on daily basis.

If you don't eat for a week, you die, since 2015, I haven't seen anyone die of hunger in this country.

Even if there's hunger, it's not 20% as bad as useless PDP Dundees are making it to be.

ALL OF YOU SHOULD CONTINUE CRYING
with all the pain in my heart i curse u and all those who brought this pain hardship death upon Nigeria u still have d gurts to talk this rubbish it shall never b well with u and all those who brought us here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Slurity(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2022
JONATHAN REMAIN NIGERIA GRATEST BAD LUCK AND NOT EVEN MUMU BUHARI. ORDINARILY, JONATHAN SUPPOSE TO BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW. $1BILLION DASUKI GATE, FAILURE ON BOKOHARAM, APPOINTED THIEVES AS MINISTERS ( DIAZINI, STELLA ODUA, etc), TOTAL WASTING OF EXTERNAL RESERVE, FAILED EMPLOYMENT PROJECT (SURE-P WASTE OF MONEY), VERY LITTLE INFRASTRUCTURE TO ZERO, TOTAL FAILURE ON FUEL SCARCITY JANUARY 2011 IS THE WORST DAY FOR FUEL AVAILABILITY. THE LIST IS ENDLESS. WHOEVER CLAIM JONATHAN IS BETTER THAN BUHARI IS A RETARDED FOOL.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Onepeople: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

If things were so better during GEJ'S era, this same people should have saved enough that would last them through Apc's government, except if they are deceiving themselves about life was better in 2011-2015
what is your point exactly? Buhari and Tinubu failed to loot enough during their previous reign as president and governor that was why they formed alliance and protested in ojota against Jonathan government? Oga make understand that power is transient, allow people to criticise no matter how much you don't like them, is their fundamental right.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Onepeople: 5:56am On Mar 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It will never be good for selfish Olusegun Obasanjo for foisting a dying Yaradua & clueless Jonathan on Nigeria.

Totally destroyed our democrazy, & any legacy he may have thought he had established.

Nonsense Baba.
a confirmed hypocrite is who you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Alexis11: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Reno should tell us if the price of goods and services in USA have remained same since 2015.

Reno don wail so tey he no get meat for body

Why did you report me to the mod in other thread
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Afolabimills(m): 5:58am On Mar 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
100% political survivor, a pdp henchman, the man is suffering seriously in California, he is seriously homesick it isn’t hard to tell, if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t be spending all his time on Nigerian news.

When man dey Yankee na only Governor Ibori, Igninedion & Tinubu man know, how naija dey help person for Yankee?

This is a man that fled Nigeria sometime in May 2015, how many years is that now? One senate president man no know.
will shut that ur dirty hypocritical mouth there?u bullhari supporter have no shame is ur miserable life better than omokri?u are so pathetic what he has achieved in life am sure ur entire generation can't achieve u come online to spread more virus of lies poverty killing kidnapping pain useless set of animals

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Afolabimills(m): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

don't mind that bully online buhari keypad warrior am so happy today they are all feeling it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Rolexjerry(m): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

I have got the heart of a lion, reason why I can roar anytime.

No be today Nigeria government have been disappointing, smart people stopped relying on them and become more productive..

We are allergic to poverty or penury. Make you people stop to dey use una conditions judge others.

Who get time to become part of generational wailers..
You've got the heart of a lion?
That's an insult to lions.
Rather, you've got the heart of a zombie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Onepeople: 6:03am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

But na this same way I am supporting this government I supported GEJ'S Government now.

Like I said earlier, I have refused to be part of generational wailers in Nigeria
oga criticism is normal, it strength our democracy, government without opposing views is an autocratic government, most of us that is critical about this government also criticise Jonathan government, we have no direct interest in government, but tend to show our support to anything that benefits the entire nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Afolabimills(m): 6:03am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

I have got the heart of a lion, reason why I can roar anytime.

No be today Nigeria government have been disappointing, smart people stopped relying on them and become more productive..

We are allergic to poverty or penury. Make you people stop to dey use una conditions judge others.

Who get time to become part of generational wailers..
pls come to ita agarawu in Lagos island with ur lion voice u this shameless slave go report me to mode and ur tin god bullhari all soul shall taste death u all have created a monster apc and buhari is the worst to happen to humanity
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Jlow2: 6:06am On Mar 23, 2022
True talk
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by rippa(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Reno should tell us if the price of goods and services in USA have remained same since 2015.

So u never still get sense
Is A pity

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Dest8sman: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

OmenkaLives Ngeneukwenu sarki madriguy Liondeleo Apcmyheart are still dancing the ancestral drumbeat.

Shame have made them to almost abandon their monikers...They only peep with different monikers.

What of them manna
Abi you don forget him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by DKM123: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
I must confess that the APC/Buhari nairaland propaganda machines on front page are doing a good job and working really effectively and efficiently for thier money. They have even succeeded in making it seem as though it's only Igbos (Reno is automatically Igbo by the way) that are suffering and that every other tribe is living in El dorado paradise.

This two or three paid agents (with many multiple monikers) ensure that they silence the 100s of THOUSANDS nairalanders each time they want to spill the truth about the unprecedented terrible living condition of this evil administration and they do a good job of it.

It doesn't help that nairalanders no sabi write English like this two e-rats so they give up responding. They only respond when anyone defends Nigerian women as the cowards that they are.

PDP as a party has thier work cut out for them because this administration is a total failure but they can't even be intelligent enough to get their own agents to counter this few BMC agents on nairaland.

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by helinues: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Cos you did not practice what you are preaching.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Mrpojj(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

People like you are irredeemable
Has bag of rice increase by over 500% in the USA?
Below is the the price of rice in the USA for over then year
It's cost 75dollar for 50kg in 2015, and 91 dollars for last year
Which means since 2015 it increase by just 16 dollars, by ur own has increased from 8000 to 42000, 500% increase
May God save you people

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Kingozymandias(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

He is a moderator using that account don't be decieved dear
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Cj4charles(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

v Them don come again, when Jonathan was in Power Nigerians were feeding and living well with no reason to compare America.. But since your Buhari came in we have been comparing everything because of hunger

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by helinues: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Mrpojj:

People like you are irredeemable
Has bag of rice increase by over 500% in the USA?
Below is the the price of rice in the USA for over then year
It's cost 75dollar for 50kg in 2015, and 91 dollars for last year
Which means since 2015 it increase by just 16 dollars, by ur own has increased from 8000 to 42000, 500% increase
May God save you people

The vegetable oil that I bought just less than 2 months have increased by 50%. Should we blame Buhari for that as well?
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by legallyminded: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Paid PR miscreant undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Raxxye(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Guy, if not that Nairaland is a faceless forum, I would assure you that you'd get strangled on the street one of these days!
You get luck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by penceman(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2022
True my brother! I was in university then and i was wondering what else yoruba muslims wanted. Jonathan provide food such that i was surprised at the price of food then. His haters were accusing him of corruption ,allegations made by lamido sanusi and saraki and elrufai. I can not forget the tears that i saw in the eyes of my rich aunty after the jega rigged the elections. She is still living fine but look at us? We are virually beggers now. May be its better jonathan returns to run the country to bring healing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Nonexisting: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Afolabimills:
with all the pain in my heart i curse u and all those who brought this pain hardship death upon Nigeria u still have d gurts to talk this rubbish it shall never b well with u and all those who brought us here
This is how the idiots gather curses for themselves all because of small stipend they receive. I can feel the pain in this comment. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by stawarts(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2022
The question should be how much are these items you mentioned before jonathan become presido that nigeria should be grateful because he has perform miracle...it is not your fault what do you expect in a society that measure success by who fail pass. It is very unfortunate that nigerian didn't find the Messiah they are looking for in bahuri but it is stupid of you to insult their desire for a better life. It is a disgrace that people like you ever be in a corridor of power.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Franking: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Jonathan deserved what he got. What is happening in Daura alone now didn't happen in the entire South South during Jonathan's time.

He fvcked up big time. I hope Southerners contesting for the presidency next year have taken note.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by VERDA: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Imagine what your typing, comparing the US to Nigeria...

Buhari has done marvelously well, the terrrible light situation has gone worse in the US...

There is so much scarcity of fuel that cars line up to buy and prices have risen crazily to as much as 450 naira in some parts of the US

Flight prices have almost gone up twice its original price in the US

Bandits have ravaged villages and prevented children from going to school in the US...

The price of the most consumed food has gone up more than 5 times in the US...

I understand that some people may criticize out of spite for this government even though most of what they say is actually true...

But for some people to make general and blanket silly comparisons like this baffles me, as if to say outside the price increase, Nigeria and the US are on the same level.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Alexis11: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Cos you did not practice what you are preaching.

Go and get a life and stop constituting nuisance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

The vegetable oil that I bought just less than 2 months have increased by 50%. Should we blame Buhari for that as well?
no,blame ur papa

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by hotwax: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Pdp and their supporters have refused to receive sense since 2015, wherever they kept those senses, we must help them locate it

Its PDP and their supporters wailing.

Even most banks can't afford diesel. They are closing half day now.

Those banks are PDP members. APC banks are getting free diesels.

APC markets are selling rice at 12k per bag.

Its only PDP markets selling rice at 36k.

See...what you are doing on nairaland .you are inviting curses on your life. People are struggling now, you are here mocking and supporting this evil going on..

Have some dignity for once. Why r u this callous because of tribe and religion.

What is wrong with black people? Is it a curse or something?

Yes you maybe an APC member, but top APC members are laying low, because they are aware of what is going on and they have conscience.

But you are just who you are...sit down and use your brain for a minute.

This issue is not about APC or PDP. People are suffering, it's not funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by walozanga(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Is this Reno new alternative moniker apart from performorresign?

You guys should continue waiting for government to come and put food on your table as they are the one in charge of your life.

Hian

Are u well at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by bayelsaowei(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

nonsense...youre incurable of foolishness...

What's the % hike in staples and other commodities in the US as compared to Nigeria..is the US suffering from power failure? Is the US battling with adulterated downstream products? Is the US struggling with heightened corruption and disregard for rule of law? Is the US president seeking medical treatment every now and then from outside the US?

You're just plain foolish and useless..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima / Lagos Revenue In 2018 Was Higher Than That Of The Entire South-East - NEITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.