Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain (532 Views)

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Osaze007: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
The way Nigeria is structured all main groups have tasted power
Yorubas via obj if Yoruba Muslims want they should cry they and Yoruba Christians share the same commonwealth they have also produced the current Vice President

South south has produced Jonathan

North west has produced Yardua, Sambo and. Buhari

Leaving South east and north east and central to battle it out

By the virtue of buharis exit an igbo man should rule next

I don’t support Atikus attempt to use northern numbers to win
I don’t support the political Islam being projected by Tinubu thinking he can hoodwink northern Muslims and lie they are being persecuted by Christians then in the same way bambooze Yoruba Christains that they are one and no discrimination between them

Osibanjo also represents another Ogun state hegemony over Yoruba affairs

The best fair deal is for igbo to rule Nigeria simple as ABC
Igbo and a deputy from north east
Christain / Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Ttalk: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Let APGA field one then we'll take them seriously, presently they are not ready to compete even in PDP where they have brighter chance

4 Likes

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by rickpat(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
For NIGERIA to really move forward,the nation (that's if it's still a nation) should reason beyond RELIGION AND TRIBE.... NIGERIA NEEDS THE BEST AT THIS POINT(THAT'S IF ANYTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THE POLITICIANS) IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE OR RELIGION
Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by LeoDeKing: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Osaze007:
The way Nigeria is structured all main groups have tasted power
Yorubas via obj if Yoruba Muslims want they should cry they and Yoruba Christians share the same commonwealth they have also produced the current Vice President

South south has produced Jonathan

North west has produced Yardua, Sambo and. Buhari

Leaving South east and north east and central to battle it out

By the virtue of buharis exit an igbo man should rule next

I don’t support Atikus attempt to use northern numbers to win
I don’t support the political Islam being projected by Tinubu thinking he can hoodwink northern Muslims and lie they are being persecuted by Christians then in the same way bambooze Yoruba Christains that they are one and no discrimination between them

Osibanjo also represents another Ogun state hegemony over Yoruba affairs

The best fair deal is for igbo to rule Nigeria simple as ABC
Igbo and a deputy from north east
Christain / Muslim
[/s]
Go to wadata plaza and explain this to pdp. angry

4 Likes

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Osaze007: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ttalk:
Let APGA field one

Apc and pdp should zone to igbo for fairness
Just how Yoruba did in 1999 and north in 2015

Power is transient and if arewa or Odua lord itself over igbos in 2023 whatever igbos do in the future no one should complain
Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Osaze007: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Go to wadata plaza and explain this to pdp. angry

I’m explaining to both pdp and apc
I have seen pdp push for south and I think it should be zoned to igbos
Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by tit(f): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Op smoke mkpurumiri?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Ttalk: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Osaze007:

Power is transient and if arewa or Odua lord itself over igbos in 2023 whatever igbos do in the future no one should complain

That's not fairness but greediness. You can't work in Innoson and expect to collect salary from Dangote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Osaze007: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
rickpat:
For NIGERIA to really move forward,the nation (that's if it's still a nation) should reason beyond RELIGION AND TRIBE.... NIGERIA NEEDS THE BEST AT THIS POINT(THAT'S IF ANYTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THE POLITICIANS) IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE OR RELIGION

It shouldn’t br like this when it’s turn for igbos
Why are some Yoruba Muslims crying a Muslim should rule Lagos

Or igbo Anglican complain over Catholic dominance a
D
Or Hausa Sunni vs Shia
Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Ttalk: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Osaze007:

Just like PDP with full backing of Igbo Lord it over Yoruba during Jonathan era that Yoruba could not be found in top 1to 6 position of leadership in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by rickpat(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Osaze007:

It shouldn’t br like this when it’s turn for igbos
Why are some Yoruba Muslims crying a Muslim should rule Lagos

Or igbo Anglican complain over Catholic dominance a
D
Or Hausa Sunni vs Shia
well,it's just my opinion though...I feel we need results..we need capabilities not religious and ethnic sentiments
Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by LeoDeKing: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Osaze007:

I’m explaining to both pdp and apc
I have seen pdp push for south and I think it should be zoned to igbos
You mean you are explaining to almajiri and amala devilish apc? grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by LeoDeKing: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ttalk:

That's not fairness but greediness. You can't work in Innoson and expect to collect salary from Dangote
But that is ipob logic for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Nvestor02: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
I still don't understand how some people will wake and started typing rubbish... Is either igbo fight for their right in PDP or they dust off their APGA and make it ready for the coming election.

Apc is an enemy party and igbo will never have any share In that almajiri and Afonja party.

1 Like

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Osaze007: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nvestor02:
I still don't understand how some people will wake and started typing rubbish... Is either igbo fight for their right in PDP or they dust off their APGA and make it ready for the coming election.

Apc is an enemy party and igbo will never have any share In that almajiri and Afonja party.

I’m campaigning for both pdp and Apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by blamingthedevil: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
People that are afraid to buy Presidential Form

PDP form is out but cowardice will not allow them.

Stop disturbing us here

3 Likes

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by haffaze777(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Muslim will rule you come 2023grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Osaze007: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
haffaze777:
Muslim will rule you come 2023grin

I wouldn’t boast to early
Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Osaze007: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean you are explaining to almajiri and amala devilish apc? grin

Your still missing the point
Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by haffaze777(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Osaze007:

I wouldn’t boast to early

Muslim will rule them in 2023grin
Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by tsdarkside(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2022
this is not how politics is played....you cant reason yourself into been a better leader....

you must convince others you are a better leader....

1 Like

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Ekpeitit(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2022
It is very wrong for an Eeeebo to aspire to be the president of the zoo.
We the animals of the zoo hereby soundly reject any Eeeeebo criminal who wants to be the head of our zoo,especially after the insults they gave us.

1 Like

Re: Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be An Igbo Christain by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Ibo becoming president is like camel passing through the eye of a needle in 2023 even VP they will not get

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Normination Form For Senator Anyim Pius / How Much Has Lagos Made From Lekki Toll Gate? How Much Is Left To Pay? / UK Jails Nigerian Four Years For Instigating Violence Against Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.