Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Water Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Water Test (668 Views)

Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A52 Water Test (140k Under The Water) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Water Test - Tecno & Infnix Can Never (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Water Test by Marvel6233(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is water and dust resistant. And one of the vital ways to confirm its durability is to submerge it under the water. Let's simply say I took it for water baptism.

The device is currently retailing for 223k across the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tvXazdNTR4

I go de use am for the next couple of days to confirm say the water nor cause any issue to am. In my full review coming in few days time, I go update una.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Water Test by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Marvel6233:
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is water and dust resistant. And one of the vital ways to confirm its durability is to submerge it under the water. Let's simply say I took it for water baptism.

The device is currently retailing for 223k across the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tvXazdNTR4

I go de use am for the next couple of days to confirm say the water nor cause any issue to am. In my full review coming in few days time, I go update una.
223k under that dirty water undecided

(1) (Reply)

Direct UK Iphone XR 64gb & 128gb Battery 93% Available. / Sold! / Recommend Where To Pick Up Good Headphones In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.