Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija (72944 Views)

Where Can I Learn To Produce Cosmetic Products In Lagos / Nigerian Distributors Wanted For Foreign Cosmetic Products!! / Are Hair And Cosmetic Products Contraband In Nija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by basking: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
u could buy from my friend tina, she buys directly from the company or she could get you their contact if ure buying on a large scale. for both homan hair and hair care products email : tinahbalewa@gmail.com
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by symvanroyale(f): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
meetmal03:
I have been using this amazing hairfood that treats receding hairlines, balding head, cutting and breaking hair, bald hair, dandruff and strong stubborn hair.
It makes you have long,full and healthy hair.

The hairfood was made by a hairdresser in London and is amazing for the hair and made of all natural ingredients such as Aloe, Herbal extract, Rose oil, Chamomile, Menthol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Castor Oil, Peppermint, Papaya Extracts, Vitamin A, Carrot Extracts, Shea Butter and Essential Oils.
!!!

I use it for myself, my husband and my child and I dont regret one bit.

You can join the bbm channel on http://www.pin.bbm.com/C001F8B7E to see amazing reviews and get more information about the hairfood.
I have never seen any like it.

Nigerian Whatsapp number:+447423097893

Text: 08104323941

Hello
Please reach me on 07080039037
Been looking to buy T44Z in wholesale.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by unoff: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
JapanOverseas:
[color=#000000][/color][i][

We are a multinational company dealing in various products like branded cosmetics, Hair/skin/face/body products. We also deal stock lots of various products like cosmetics and make up products of high end brands. I.T Industry computers/laptops and Automobile. We sell various stock lot products
Can I be of help. Please send me your email address and i shall offer your products you could sell at reasonable profit.

please let us know what else could we offer you. Can you import ?

Please i would also like your contact. My email is unoffiing@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Brazilegwu: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
please can 500k stat cosmetic shop
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by NewsongBeauty(f): 7:58am On May 06, 2016
Get your LA girl cosmetics from an authorized distributor.We sell @ wholesale price with or without stands. Contact: 08050394781
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by purplecircle: 8:55am On May 06, 2016
NewsongBeauty:
Get your LA girl cosmetics from an authorized distributor.We sell @ wholesale price with or without stands. Contact: 08050394781

Do you have Milani or NYX
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by innobarca(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2016
Still looking for dat?
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by robbyatadeyeni: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2016
hi..I need basic cosmetic product at a very cheap price in ibadan asap...I hope somebody here can help!..thanx
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by robbyatadeyeni: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2016
are there Nigerian makeup products as well...how quality and accessible are they..pls
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by saxomo6(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hi Bro,
Can I have your contact please... To go about this
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Donsy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Candy, i have suppliers of human hair here in china and other cosmetic products. Am into procurement and shipping in China. You can whatsapp menon +8615989271003 or email me donsy234@yahoo.com .
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by missp40: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
@japan40
JapanOverseas:
[color=#000000][/color][i][

We are a multinational company dealing in various products like branded cosmetics, Hair/skin/face/body products. We also deal stock lots of various products like cosmetics and make up products of high end brands. I.T Industry computers/laptops and Automobile. We sell various stock lot products
Can I be of help. Please send me your email address and i shall offer your products you could sell at reasonable profit.

please let us know what else could we offer you. Can you import ?
paulinesam40@yahoo.com and do u have a website? Pls drop it here let me view ur site.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by chachabae(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Start Oriflame Cosmetics Business with 24k. You don't need to rent a shop. You will not pay for PHCN. You won't pay for Business premises fee, Local govt fee and every other fee. You will make your 30% profits on each products sold and the company pays you at month end. www.oriflame.com.ng Call/whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pls where can I buy wholesale organic skin care raw product to resell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by kemmyk: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Plsss house where can I buy thailands organic cosmetics wholesales
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by mzzepic(f): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2017
@candy I don't know if you still come on here but Incase you do,I want to ask if you were able to get a good and trustworthy wholesaler for the makeup product,I have interest in the business and I just got a store but I need a good distributor that I can trust,if you can link me up with someone I will really appreciate,I base in Lagos state and incase there's anyone that can link me up,I will really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by mzzepic(f): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2017
@candy I don't know if you still come on here but Incase you do,I want to ask if you were able to get a good and trustworthy wholesaler for the makeup product,I have interest in the business and I just got a store but I need a good distributor that I can trust,if you can link me up with someone I will really appreciate,I base in Lagos state and incase there's anyone that can link me up,I will really appreciate it� If there's anyone that know about wigs wholesalers too please don't hesitate to drop contacts.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by sonnie10: 4:32am On Jul 17, 2017
mzzepic:
@candy I don't know if you still come on here but Incase you do,I want to ask if you were able to get a good and trustworthy wholesaler for the makeup product,I have interest in the business and I just got a store but I need a good distributor that I can trust,if you can link me up with someone I will really appreciate,I base in Lagos state and incase there's anyone that can link me up,I will really appreciate it� If there's anyone that know about wigs wholesalers too please don't hesitate to drop contacts.

Go to trade fair along Ojo barracks road. There is no cosmetics and hair product you won't find there. They have the best price in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by chachabae(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oriflame cosmetics business still pays well. No matter the cosmetics products you're selling, try and include Oriflame product to it.

Their make up range are absolute in all aspect above all they're organic/naturally made.
Their foundation stays for 24hrs perfect for all skin type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Gavrila(f): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
candy:
I'm opening a supermarket/cosmetic store in Ibadan in a few weeks but apart from the regular sales reps who can supply a part of my supermaket stock, I have no idea where or how to stock the cosmetic section and even the rest of the supermarket. I thought it was going to be easy, but hell,no! If you know where I can get good quality products at very good rates, please let me know.

I'll also like to know the best place to go for wholesale hair products like relaxers and attachments. If you have a supermarket and you've been through this stage,you can also advise/suggest places. One thing though; i'm opening a pocket friendly store, while i'll like to sell at very low prices, i'll like to make some profit. . . so, i need to buy cheap to sell cheap. If you know of any wholesale open market in Lagos where they sell good quality stuff , i'll like to know.

I've realised that if I buy my cosmetics abroad and I convert the price to naira, I can't sell at competitive prices, that's why I'll like to buy them here since I can't import a container load to naija, but some folks do and they are the ones I need. . . Thanks ya all!

Hello.., if you're still interested in the cosmetic part of your supermarket, contact me.
I have 100% ORGANIC SKINCARE PRODUCTS for sale.
And their results are AWESOME[no exaggerations here]
You can contact me with these numbers : 08131173540, 07052718853.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by sobastical: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you need UK used cloths in bale to start a business, we do in grades too... Men's wear kids wear and ladies wear too. We also have sweat shirt too. Our store is at the popular market in Super market at abule egba Lagos.
For those outside lagos can also patronize us and we can send you goods to any state you are in the country.
Text me whatsapp 08053548696
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by another1: 6:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Will one million Naira be enough to start up good cosmetics business. The 1m is for goods only. Money for shop rent and other expenses are not included. Note, my plan is to sell both in wholesale and retail and I will not be directly involve bcoz am still working.
If u are interested in guiding me, let's chat on 08030717634.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by sonnie10: 5:05am On Sep 26, 2017
another1:
Will one million Naira be enough to start up good cosmetics business. The 1m is for goods only. Money for shop rent and other expenses are not included. Note, my plan is to sell both in wholesale and retail and I will not be directly involve bcoz am still working.
If u are interested in guiding me, let's chat on 08030717634.

If you won't be there, don't do it. Save your money for other things.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by zhikirullah(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2018
Hello, our rates crashed, ship your items for as low as $2.99/lbs, ship your car for as low as $780, …save up to 40% on your global procurement or shipping service, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by zhikirullah(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2018
Hello, our rates crashed, ship your items for as low as $2.99/lbs, ship your car for as low as $780, …save up to 40% on your global procurement or shipping service, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by efedhomav: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please I am opening a skincare shop in Port Harcourt and I am searching out different skincare distributors/wholesalers for selected skincare brands (like OLAY, FIAR & WHITE GOLD, BLACK OPAL, JERGENS, amongst others) at affordable prices to enable me sell them cheap due to wide range of competitors, and still make reasonable profit. If possible I would prefer one that would not require me travelling down to Lagos to purchase the products.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Netvest(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Starting wholesale cosmetics business is made easier with Zuba Online Mall.
They Launched Zuba wholesale business this year, which gives their wholesale customers access to buy only original brands in cosmetics industry, covering MAKEUP, FRAGRANCES and SKIN CARE products at low wholesale prices.
This opportunity gives sellers the avenue to become a distributor of many fast selling cosmetics brands.

How To Register:
You can register on their website as a wholesale customer to be able to have access to wholesale prices of cosmetics products on the site.
Note that Visitors and retail customers to the website can only see Retail prices. Once your registration is approved, you can login as a wholesale customer to view wholesale prices.
Call or Whatsapp 08033623759 for registration.

Buyers can place their orders on the website www.zuba.com.ng or submit order list by SMS/Whatsapp via 08033623759, 08136112025

They allow Pay on delivery and delivers all over Nigeria, including Cotonou (Benin Rep.), Lome (Togo) and Accra (Ghana)

Their office is in International trade fair Complex Lagos

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by suzanabonu: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2019
For affordable and very effective skincare products Whatsapp 08166501769 https://quicksell.co/s/suzzzglow-skincare-and-cosmetics/skincare-products/fm3
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Richliteglow: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
[qdo you no any
uote author=cantell post=9706967]Get your original cosmetics from trade fair in lagos. Thats the best place you can buy these products at a good price.
I run a small supermarket and i sell cosmetics.
If you're low on cash, you can go to agege. There are some guys who sell good products there but at a slightly higher price.
Though sometimes it's the same price with trade fair.[/quote]
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Richliteglow: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello all I want to start up a COSMETICS shop , were can I buy cheap and how much is ok for a start pls reply �
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Adakris: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2020
Where can I buy organic product for cream production In Lagos ..
I need response asap pls can anyone help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.