Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija (74684 Views)

Where Can I Learn To Produce Cosmetic Products In Lagos / Nigerian Distributors Wanted For Foreign Cosmetic Products!! / Are Hair And Cosmetic Products Contraband In Nija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by efedhomav: 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
Please where can i get suppliers of the Skincare Products. I want to sell in wholesale quantity.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by starbeautyworld(f): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2020
@efedhomav you can buy from Emmy Organics she is very honest and gives a reasonable price for wholesale and retail. Check her out and thank me later. https:///D41nxBoNvLH8zPaRl7gtpl
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by MimieJay(f): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Getting that glowing flawless skin is all about using the right skincare products. Applying substandard products on your skin could damage your skin and have adverse effects on your health. But what happens when you’re in a country where there isn’t Sephora for you to pick up these products directly from the company’s stand?

You might want to check out the best places to buy skincare products in Nigeria.

I hope this helps.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by betty63569(f): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Boost your business,firms,small scale business

*Get up to.N5 million loan facility

*Attractive interest rate

*Pay back in 6 months.

*Get low amount of loan up to 100k

Mode of application: send enquires to ngozi.joseph@jbscredit.com

And get started.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Ourreaction: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Olori's Signature Collection is a body care brand with a range of certified natural ingredients that have been formulated to make your hair and skin look great. Their wholesale deals are really cool. One could make as low as #50,000 from selling their products. My friends who are into the sale of cosmetics have testimonies of how cool their products are and how they are cashing out on a daily because their customers love their products. It's quite dope actually. Olori's Signature Collection's contact line is: +234 705 800 6741
They also deliver nationwide (within Nigeria) ✌
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Netvest(f): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
efedhomav:
Please where can i get suppliers of the Skincare Products. I want to sell in wholesale quantity.

Visit www.zuba.com.ng/wholesale-registration-page a reliable wholesale and retail beauty online mall, who deals strictly on original cosmetics. Has zero tolerance for fake products and sell at best prices. Whatsapp 08033623759 for any help registering as their wholesale customer
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Zealoy(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2021
efedhomav:
Do u need a high quality and affordable cosmetics product? Do you sell cosmetics product and you need where to buy your cosmetics products in wholesale price? You are at the right place!!

At Crystal Gold Cosmetics we have everything you need! We are located at No G14 Bauchi 2 plaza, tradefair international market ojo Lagos State.

You can call me on 08034323442

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Theonlyway: 6:39am On May 06, 2021
Supermarket suppliers
Company Profiles
Promasidor Nigeria Ltd.
Drinks & Food Warehouse International Ltd.
Multi-Pro Enterprise Ltd.
Nestle Nigeria PLC.
Unilever Nigeria PLC.
UAC Foods Ltd.
Leventis Foods Ltd.
Wigmore Trading Ltd.
Tradefair Lagos Wholesale Market for Supermarket suppliers, easy to find direct importers of goods
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Delihandz: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why not contact IG-TREASURE-GLOBAL-SYNERGY-LIMITED, the manufacturer of purely amazing organic skincare products which includes Iru Antiseptic and Herbal soap, Irú Neem Oil Organic products, Irú Hair Treatment Cream to mention but a few. It's the first of its kind and its active ingredient- iru, is specially formulated to treat ringworm, pimples, eczema, black head, correct chemical reactions and restore damage tissues.
The product is fully registered with it's NAFDAC number and also certified to be medically productive, yielding amazingly wonderful results.
The product automatically sells itself incredibly without much more stress by the reason of its efficacy which has been largely testified by our teeming customers across the nation... Just a first trial always does the convincing that is always needed most times for further clearing of doubts by prospective customers!
The product is dominating the market day by day and as it is now, the product is also selling humongously in some African countries at the moment, which includes Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya to mention but a few.
A friend in cosmetic business testifies of the amazing profits his been making from these products by selling as a distributor, apart from that he said the over demand for the product is so getting overwhelming for him that he also is not tired of smiling to the bank every now and then.
What are you waiting for? Why not give them trial too and make your order.

Here's the friend's contact here 08061641264

Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija by Netvest(f): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Let me introduce you to Zuba Wholesale, created by Zuba Online Mall for those looking for the right supplier to buy original cosmetics products (Makeup, fragrances, skin care, etc) at a very good prices that helps them earn good profit.

Zuba Online Mall is a reliable wholesale and retail beauty store operating in Africa with focus on supplying strictly original products at best prices. An importer of genuine products, and representative of genuine cosmetics brand. Having customers within and outside Nigeria, with worldwide delivery.
Office address is located at C22 Classic Executive Plaza, beside Abia gate, Int'l Trade Fair Complex, Lagos, Nigeria.

Visit website www.zuba.com.ng for more
You can also WhatsApp +234-8033623759 for orders and inquiries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures / APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Konga Or Jumia: Which Is More Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.