Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57159 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Should have bought a jetta or a civic. cheesy
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by richmanrichard: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:
Eating snakes? It's not an African delicacy... What's wrong with you?
u too like trouble
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Matthew2925(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
You should relocate to another safe and condusive area.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
ADude:
I love your mind bro. If it suit you & you can find the time I like to share correspondence with you. I am a young entrepreneur that owns a fish farm and 2months into tech(at the moment learning front end dev). Hope modelling others who won't bother you unnecessary is one the things you find interesting
The truth is, my hands are full, I rarely have time for myself except to come on Nairaland to ease off stress and some life wahala.

If I promise you that I can be a mentor now, I maybe lying but I pray by the end of this year, I should have some more time to do that cos I have a lot of such requests from former classmates and even relatives.

As for tech skills, I don forget most cos of too much thinking about fine girls with big ukwu and chasing around paper. I can't even write a single line code anymore neither can I put down a storyline like in the past.

I don't know how else I can be of help
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by IDRWFB(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed

I just threw 1 like your way. grin grin grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tazozie:

Abeg, what are the skills one can acquire so as to get paid online, i just need one or two hotest ones, i will use internet to train myself asap. I wan make this money too abeg una BUT i no wan Burg any one one while doing that.
If you can learn some programming languages, I don't even know the currently trending ones now to recommend.

Maybe check google and visit fiverr dot com and go through lists of projects advertised there to get an understanding of what real people are demanding for, from there you will also learn which skillsets to give more attention
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by seyz91(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
nonsense post, a post to brag i see these, braging and marketing yourself indirectly

you don't like attention but went ahead to buy ben c300, now you shouting nonsense!

so much for not wanting attention. as someone said up there, your people(efcc) coming for you soon

undecided
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by seyz91(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
you said it all
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Funmmyastic: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
make I shock you small. I'm not bragging, but let me just show you something

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity

Nice one.Keep it up.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by emmzo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
You are driving a car worth morethan 10 mil nd you no expect attention, dats impossible. By the way Sir am currently unemployed and can do any job for money.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
The truth is, my hands are full, I rarely have time for myself except to come on Nairaland to ease off stress and some life wahala.

If I promise you that I can be a mentor now, I maybe lying but I pray by the end of this year, I should have some more time to do that cos I have a lot of such requests from former classmates and even relatives.

As for tech skills, I don forget most cos of too much thinking about fine girls with big ukwu and chasing around paper. I can't even write a single line code anymore neither can I put down a storyline like in the past.

I don't know how else I can be of help

grin

The truth is tech for me was because I suddenly noticed i have too much time in between & wanted to earn something while doing fish business.

From your comments I observed you have better knowledge and experiences earning, am sure there's some work I could help out with remotely during my inactive periods or you could point me in the right direction.

For some of us who are sold out to doing business am sure someday we could make out time to let you hear me pitch some of my expansion ideas to you or brandish some profitable & executable ideas to you, not to mention me rubbing off from your excellent ideas. Whichever way I have a strong believe that something good we come ouy from it. Let me know what you think & thank you for your response
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by gfon(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
dammyBoxes:
freelancing is not too difficult to learn. Yes the pay is good cos you are paid in dollars. No need asslicking the guy for you to start on your own. There are guides on youtube. Go and register on upwork.comi
I ain't ass-licking. He was willing to let me use his PC if I was in Enugu,how many folks would just let go of a PC for someone to use and learn.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Tezzi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Baba teach me crywork am correctly unemployed nd idle
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ejiyke24(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.
I stand with you
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
started freelancing when I was 15. Made my first million at 16

I'm inspired. God blessed whoever introduced you to the moneymarket.

God blessed the Rich
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by omiolota1960(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Contact me 4 ur house painting around lekki and ajah 07065194548
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by omiolota1960(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Contact me 4 ur house painting around lekki and ajah 09065194548
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nyamve1: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.

Bro cut soap for me na
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
ADude:

grin

The truth is tech for me was because I suddenly noticed i have too much time in between & wanted to earn something while doing fish business.

From your comments I observed you have better knowledge and experiences earning, am sure there's some work I could help out with remotely during my inactive periods or you could point me in the right direction.

For some of us who are sold out to doing business am sure someday we could make out time to let you hear me pitch some of my expansion ideas to you or brandish some profitable & executable ideas to you, not to mention me rubbing off from your excellent ideas. Whichever way I have a strong believe that something good we come ouy from it. Let me know what you think & thank you for your response
Tell me a bit about your fish biz, what is it like?

As for me and girls, na only God go help us for that side cos I too like women, fine girls oh with better shape angry
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by donhils: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Sharp guy
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by lebete3000: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity

Oya abeg teach me skill na. I'm on shydoki@gmail.com
Thanks...
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by CountLaka(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Air Commodore Pamela, let me confess I love you looks but I don't have c300.
If you love him tell him grin

Palema007:
I don't grab and I really do not care. Don't mistake my response to your thread for an interest in your person.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

Boss abeg teach me! I'm at Enugu please.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by dammyBoxes: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
gfon:
I ain't ass-licking. He was willing to let me use his PC if I was in Enugu,how many folks would just let go of a PC for someone to use and learn.
hehehehehe. Ok I hear you.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by BigTableShaker(f): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

This is finishing...
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ismaxtr3(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

How far bro. no let anyone discourage u.. Na u work ur money, and you can do anything you like with your earnings. most people saying sh** no get ride sef..+1. Some will rather buy car to land or do business, it's by choice... I love that car too tho!
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Tell me a bit about your fish biz, what is it like?

As for me and girls, na only God go help us for that side cos I too like women, fine girls oh with better shape angry
Lol

Ok, I started a year ago to a very robust market; the market around where I stay is
very ripe & insatiable. We usually harvest 3-4months because of the small space we are currently on & sells everything within a month. So, recently I got a parcel of land we are expanding into in order to better serve the market here.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
ADude:

Lol

Ok, I started a year ago to a very robust market; the market around where I stay is
very ripe & insatiable. We usually harvest 3-4months because of the small space we are currently on & sells everything within a month. So, recently I got a parcel of land we are expanding into in order to better serve the market here.
Okay. and whats the future of investment and possible returns?

What are the greatest risks and challenges? Be honest
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Tundex911: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Benzo no be your mate
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by babajero(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

EFCC don give you attention yet?
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Okay. and whats the future of investment and possible returns?

What are the greatest risks and challenges? Be honest
To be honest investment returns is guaranteed. My short term goal is to scale production to about 3,000 monthly.
Currently, I do about 1,500 which is like twice in 4months due to space, which is sold completely within 3-days after grow out. In essence roi is assured .I also plan to start smoking & probably try my hand on exporting (another ripe market) within the said timeframe.

Greatest risks & challenges?
To be candid, that's going to be lack of proper experiential knowledge of the business vis-a-vis understanding how fishes react, we can also throw in not having a good grasp of the market. All of this I have a good handle on.
Theft, might come in next here only that I am always around, even when I can finally move & get a security person for the night, measures are already thought out to mitigate & curb that end.

The truth remain that fish is very profitable if knowledge is placed ahead & the work is done.

I think its the right time i appeal for your email address or something in order to expound better.
Sorry for the late reply though I was off here for a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Lekan239(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Am not jealous of him, am only pointing out the obvious. See let me tell you something, that believe is very wrong. Don't go insulting people with old and wreck cars thinking they don't have anything. It's not like that in reality so be careful.

I know many big boys that drive cars less than 3m even 2m self as long as the AC is working they are fine grin. But they have lands worth 100s of millions. I even know this real estate guy, when we went to my friends birthday party I got to see the car he drives and that sank into me with cold chills because I know this guy is worth over 500m but driving Acura TL of 3m.

I personally prefer to invest in landed priorities as much as I can, it's the right thing to do at this stage.
you are right bro, but one thing I have stopped doing is assuming someone is worth this or that without ACTUAL evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.