Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57220 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Bouncing2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...
Are you the president of feminists kwantry cheesy
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I just showed you a scan of my car, have you ever paid upto 10k to scan your car. This should have made you shut up but you still want to talk. At my age, have you even dreamed of buying a car at 24? I've spent some money to fix my car, I am only complaining of the attention I am getting is becoming too much and not the expense, you're so dumb that you can't read to understand. [b]And for your information, I had an es350 2015 [/b]before I bought this Mercedes. If you want more pictures I can show you too

If you're 24 in 2022, that means you were 17 in 2015 and you had an es350? When did you finish your sec school? Some guys....

Well, forgive my doubt.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
gfon:
I wouldn't mind even moving to Enugu to learn the skill,my problem is I don't really have any relatives over there. Thanks for the consideration boss

Which stupid skill are you trying to learn from a yahoo boy
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cheeryfeet: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
make I shock you small. I'm not bragging, but let me just show you something

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just
in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity

Bro TEACH US A SKILL PLEASE �
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by erinzy901(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.
Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.

My Gee, Na your time enjoy it grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Earthquakes: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I just showed you a scan of my car, have you ever paid upto 10k to scan your car. This should have made you shut up but you still want to talk. At my age, have you even dreamed of buying a car at 24? I've spent some money to fix my car, I am only complaining of the attention I am getting is becoming too much and not the expense, you're so dumb that you can't read to understand. And for your information, I had an es350 2015 before I bought this Mercedes. If you want more pictures I can show you too

Stop making fool of yourself young man, remember hushpuppi.
Some people here can buy your entire life yet still using Toyota spider
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

If you're 24 in 2022, that means you were 17 in 2015 and you had an es350? When did you finish your sec school? Some guys....

Well, forgive my doubt.
started freelancing when I was 15. Made my first million at 16

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ocholu: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
ArticleBeast:

What of your own crib? U dey brag with another man property

My crib is times 20 his annual rent. No need bragging about these kinda stuffs. I own my houses. Ah no be tenant.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by lilzeel(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=foolbuster post=111284236]
It's not paining me anything. I derive pleasure in suffering fools. [/q

You are the fool with no brains and na ogun go kee you if you quote me again bastard. Shey na only me quote the op? The concerned self didn't say more than he said na you come de drink Panadol for the headache. The bro who quoted me before you responded very maturedly without insult but this slowpoke with stupid mouth just de yab him clan.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cheeryfeet: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
EGBEDA101:

Bros, why are you angry like this?

The young man paid the price of learning a digital skill through sleepless nights, paying for courses or watching YouTube videos.

As soon as I saw the screenshot he uploaded, I immediately knew what he does and the site he earns from.

I may not be earning as much as him but it's still the digital skill I learnt off YouTube that's putting food on my table today.

Go to YouTube, download videos and learn a digital skill, monitize on freelance sites like Fiverr and Uowork( as in Ops case).

Nobody has the luxury of time to spoonfed others.

You can do it yourself over time.

Cheers bro!

Nice one bro. I love your mind set. What does the guy do? What digital skills can one learn on YouTube to earn money working remotely
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Whazar(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
EGBEDA101:

Bros, why are you angry like this?

The young man paid the price of learning a digital skill through sleepless nights, paying for courses or watching YouTube videos.

As soon as I saw the screenshot he uploaded, I immediately knew what he does and the site he earns from.

I may not be earning as much as him but it's still the digital skill I learnt off YouTube that's putting food on my table today.

Go to YouTube, download videos and learn a digital skill, monitize on freelance sites like Fiverr and Uowork( as in Ops case).

Nobody has the luxury of time to spoonfed others.

You can do it yourself over time.

Cheers bro!
Bro’s I’m really interested in this digital skill of a thing I would be glad if you can reply this quote let’s talk more PLEASE
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by heniford2: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
What's the big deal in having a car in Nigeria
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by stamapro(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
I see this alot on Nairaland

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Tazozie(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Brotherly...teach me some skills jareh. to enable me work from home like you. You can inbox me your number bro.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Equity15(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed
lwkmd
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by gfon(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Which stupid skill are you trying to learn from a yahoo boy
he ain't yahoo,cause he mentioned clients??
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by HRMK: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
working from home?as yahoo boys?25yr old with benz whip?na wa.....
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by foolbuster: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=lilzeel post=111292036][/quote]

Lolz. Na your type dey always chant silly phrases like "i no get money, i no get money, God when? oluwa pick my call" etc.
But brain you no get, your mind na hate and jealousy full am, how are you ever gonna make money? anyway not everyone is meant to be wealthy sha aaa. Continue wallowing in hate and tribalism. wretched fool.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Emmacy001: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity
Teach me o
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Attension seeker please don't intimedate us o.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

Is a yahoo boy car so sorry just sell it and buy Audi A4 to avoid attention or golf car..

I h8 golf car for no reason.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Tazozie(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Change that mindset that successful Igbo men are like what you described, its fallacy. I am a proud Igbo man and I don't think I fit into your description.

These things are based on individual personalities.

But then, the op or any other person doesn't need to teach you what he does to earn a living, he can help you or others he wishes to help with startup capital to venture into their own choice business or to nurture their own ideas.

That he is succeeding as a freelance coder or programmer or designer or whatever doesn't mean you or me will. Some people maybe good in same skill but won't be able to get jobs, they might be finding it difficult in winning bids or getting contracts.

Many years ago when i was into freelancing on upwork and fiverr, i win bids even in jobs I don't have skills to handle, so i then source for experts and hire to do the job and we split the money. Some of these guys who are gurus then will be asking me how I get my jobs, while me that lack the skillset will be winning the jobs meant for them, you see how life works grin

Abeg, what are the skills one can acquire so as to get paid online, i just need one or two hotest ones, i will use internet to train myself asap. I wan make this money too abeg una BUT i no wan Burg any one one while doing that.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by donifediba: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
yeah, that I drive a million naira car doesn't stop me from being an African foodie
yes boss how e go be?,I Dey interested sir!
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Tazozie(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.

Brotherly, what are the digital skills that enable one to work and earn good money from home
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ADude(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Don’t mock those still struggling to stand financially, its not a good stuff to do at all. Help those you can help or moved to assist and move on.

And yes you need to think about solidifying your income for future guarantee so you wont start looking back at when you use to have money in future. Your tomorrow should alwsys be better than your today if you plan well and invest wisely.

Build Apps solving different issues.

Build a team and have the goal of owning a small tech startup company solving local business challenges for Nigerians, and get a solid website for your tech startup and start now to massively promote it with your side income.

If possible get a small office, assemble guys, train two or three and build a solid tech team, then launch out and also have a tech school and market schools to get students, target nairaland too to get students and this will turn you to not just an online freelancer but an employer of labor with more future guarantee and security
I love your mind bro. If it suit you & you can find the time I like to share correspondence with you. I am a young entrepreneur that owns a fish farm and 2months into tech(at the moment learning front end dev). Hope modelling others who won't bother you unnecessary is one the things you find interesting
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Goldbw122(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

I h8 golf car for no reason.
Better to avoid police extortion.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by greymiles: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed
FBI suppose employ you
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by mikywonder(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
All dese upcoming yahoo boys shaa
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by dammyBoxes: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
gfon:
I wouldn't mind even moving to Enugu to learn the skill,my problem is I don't really have any relatives over there. Thanks for the consideration boss
freelancing is not too difficult to learn. Yes the pay is good cos you are paid in dollars. No need asslicking the guy for you to start on your own. There are guides on youtube. Go and register on upwork.com
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please can one send you mail?

I'm very much interested in freelancing and I'm in Enugu too.

venatusuche@gmail.com
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Starhearts: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity

Good day to u.
May Gid continue to be with u, teach me a skill or ur email address
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Starhearts: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
your guy, and not even you. Now hold you chest and say after me. oh god my lord, give me my own money so I won't come to social media and brag about a friend who will get married tomorrow and forget me. Amen.

Good afternoon may God continue to be with you.
Teach me skills because l don't want to beg.
Ur email adress

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal On The Prices Of Cars / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.