Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F (2035 Views)

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Saxxon:

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. I'm Yoruba and I do not support Tinubu neither do i concur with any young Nigerian that supports him. The pastor made some valid points, but your own hatred for the igbo tribe will not let you see past your nose. You can't see anything if it's not from a tribalistic point of view. May God help you.

what's their crime for showing support for how they believe can move the nation forward.because they haven't dragged anybody to support
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by GeneralPula: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Saxxon:

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. I'm Yoruba and I do not support Tinubu neither do i concur with any young Nigerian that supports him. The pastor made some valid points, but your own hatred for the igbo tribe will not let you see past your nose. You can't see anything if it's not from a tribalistic point of view. May God help you.

Omo Igbo & disguising sha..
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by tamdun: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

Omo Igbo & disgusting sha..
They are nuisance, as in globally

2 Likes

Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by Nyanmiridunce: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
To hell with those yorubas living in wokeness while their pride are being rubbished by outsiders. Ibos no get fault, na the mumu yorubas amongst us supporting them to attack their own tribe I blame. A pastor what he's supposed to preach only to attack tinubu. Why is it that large numbers of fake pastors are from the east? Odumeje geng

2 Likes

Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by JOemmy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
PressMyButton:
This tribe is hate- filled, they'd remain as slaves for a very long time to come.

How do you even define a slave? There are so manytribes in nigeria that have not even get anywhere close to the presidency does that actomatically makes them to be slaves?
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by holicupp(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most nigerian yoots are intelligent mugu i use to be gulty of that before,
Haven't endsars taught you one or two things i guess the answer is no going by ur comments here it shows u are not ready to be liberated but ready to die in perpetual slavery this country is cursed
I rest my case
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by Dasini: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
These Igbos are haters, if you visit Igbo land, you will understand they are the most intolerant people. Am an engineer, have worked in 9th mile, Enugu and Ogbor hill in Aba, one reoccurring thing about these people. They are too ethnocentric, unreasonable and haters. You can imagine them telling me, why are Yorubas heading the 7up plant in Aba, I replied, it is a private business, owner employed capable hands. I said” but your people too are in offices in Lagos, Ibadan and other southwest cities working and no one is against them.

Any Yoruba forming hatred for Tinubu, is just not reasonable. Join these people, they don’t tolerate others, the same Tinubu gave them commissioner seat in Lagos. He didn’t use his office to create division when he was Governor or promote ethnicity. Can anyone become Councillor in southeast, for me we are treating these people with kid glove. I lived in their land, they go beyond their boundary in another man’s domain, but wouldn’t accept same in their land. Please, Yorubas be wise, no matter what Bola Ahmed might have done wrong to a fellow Yoruba man, an Igbo man will do worse to you in their land…..
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by Dasini: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
These Igbos are haters, if you visit Igbo land, you will understand they are the most intolerant people. Am a civil engineer, have worked in 9th mile, Enugu and Ogbor hill in Aba, Abia state, one reoccurring thing about these people. They are too ethnocentric, unreasonable and haters. You can imagine them telling me, why are Yorubas heading the 7up plant in Aba, I replied, it is a private business, owner employed capable hands. I said” but your people too are in offices in Lagos, Ibadan and other southwest cities working in major offices and no one is against them.

Any Yoruba forming hatred for Tinubu, is just not reasonable. Join these people, they don’t tolerate others people, the same Tinubu gave them commissioner seat in Lagos. He didn’t use his office to create division when he was Governor or promote ethnicity. Their brother Peter Obi treated other tribe terribly but no one will speak about that. Can anyone become Councillor in southeast, for me we are treating these people with kid glove. I lived in their land, they go beyond their boundary in another man’s domain, but wouldn’t accept same in their land. Please, Yorubas be wise, no matter what Bola Ahmed might have done wrong to a fellow Yoruba man, an Igbo man will do worse to you in their land…..And they are not the one to come and tell us who we want, they should stick to who they want.

The truth is, the played unreasonable politics and are now out to make amends at wrong hour. Tinubu is their headache but it is clear they don’t have a plan nor agenda. Am not a Tinubu fan, but they can’t decide for us….Tinubu has done much more than the leaders in their land who are doing nothing, but will rather leaves their useless Governors and focus on other leaders outside their region. Go and focus on your candidates, if Tinubu will win, there is nothing you guys can do about it. Haterz!

1 Like

Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by amuwo1980: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
PressMyButton:
This tribe is hate- filled, they'd remain as slaves for a very long time to come.
Back to sender , bitter afonja u are the real haters and May death and slavery be your portion
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by amuwo1980: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dasini:
These Igbos are haters, if you visit Igbo land, you will understand they are the most intolerant people. Am a civil engineer, have worked in 9th mile, Enugu and Ogbor hill in Aba, Abia state, one reoccurring thing about these people. They are too ethnocentric, unreasonable and haters. You can imagine them telling me, why are Yorubas heading the 7up plant in Aba, I replied, it is a private business, owner employed capable hands. I said” but your people too are in offices in Lagos, Ibadan and other southwest cities working in major offices and no one is against them.

Any Yoruba forming hatred for Tinubu, is just not reasonable. Join these people, they don’t tolerate others people, the same Tinubu gave them commissioner seat in Lagos. He didn’t use his office to create division when he was Governor or promote ethnicity. Their brother Peter Obi treated other tribe terribly but no one will speak about that. Can anyone become Councillor in southeast, for me we are treating these people with kid glove. I lived in their land, they go beyond their boundary in another man’s domain, but wouldn’t accept same in their land. Please, Yorubas be wise, no matter what Bola Ahmed might have done wrong to a fellow Yoruba man, an Igbo man will do worse to you in their land…..And they are not the one to come and tell us who we want, they should stick to who they want.

The truth is, the played unreasonable politics and are now out to make amends at wrong hour. Tinubu is their headache but it is clear they don’t have a plan nor agenda. Am not a Tinubu fan, but they can’t decide for us….Tinubu has done much more than the leaders in their land who are doing nothing, but will rather leaves their useless Governors and focus on other leaders outside their region. Go and focus on your candidates, if Tinubu will win, there is nothing you guys can do about it. Haterz!
He will not win and u can take that to the bank , talking about ethnocentrism, u make me laugh , a Yoruba man who doesn’t believe there is anything else beside Yoruba, the HR depart of the cement company in calabar was asked to recruit for a particular position in sales , he Invited 20 candidates for the interview and all the 20 are Yorubas , ordinary Vans sales men in Nigerian breweries and guinness in uyo and calabar are brought by the salesmangers from the southwest only , I mean van sales men. , while there are hundreds of men and women who can do that job in the town , God forbid such a tribe be in charge of nigeria , your osibanjo only excelled in installing his tribes men in positions, a room mate of mine was jubilating over how his Cv is with the Vice President, this guy was a virulent critic of GEJ .
You shud have your own country
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by CloudWalker: 2:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Saxxon:

Shut up you're not YORUBA. You're a fascist that sees your opinion as fact and do not tolerate dissenting opinions
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by tiger28: 2:22am On Mar 24, 2022
PressMyButton:
I tell you o!!!!!
Now JUST imagine IF Tinubu wins.....na to start deporting them .
Why is a tribe soo stupid in wisdom. You run up and down to curse Tinubu instead of fielding and campaigning for SE Politician. Now if Tinubu wins, they will now go to Aso rock , cap in hand to start begging. Yorubas will always be safe because they have almost equal numbers in APC and PDP.....So it's a win win.
Re: Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F by hotseat: 2:35am On Mar 24, 2022
The hatred by some people against the person of Tinubu is palpable.

Who is this unknown quantity to heap curses on the already blessed?

Some mere creatures think God is man that they can use as an assassin just because they claim to be god of men, sorry, men of God.

What offense did these noble and highly respected gentlemen done to you to deserve your fruitless curses?

Danboroba!

Shege!

Dan hiska !

Kowe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Keep Bursting Their Lies / Atiku and Wike Currently In Closed Door Meeting In Port Harcourt / Peter Obi Celebrates With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark The Hijri,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.