Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri (27087 Views)

Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration / Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by maruzia: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2022
yabatown:

Obiano’s wife had it coming. She dey slap almost everybody for their government house when she was First Lady, even d wife of d deputy governor. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Bianca for fall my hand if she did not treat dat woman’s fvck up. Scarecrow First Lady. Always looking like a drag queen.
EBELE OBIANO IS A DISGRACEFUL BEAST.
A WOMAN THAT EVEN FIGHTS AND SLAPS HER OWN HUSBAND IN THE PUBLIC. HER HUSBAND WHO WAS THE GOVERNOR
BIANCA SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HER ALL THE WAY INTO HELL AND BACK. THE WOMAN HAS NO BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by Cappoditutti: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2022
This account is not accurate: what actually happened was Dikko slapped Ojukwu in the house during the session and people prevailed on Ojukwu thereby making it impossible for him to respond during the session, after the session, Ojukwu waited for Dikko in the parking lot and did not just slap him but gave him real boxing lesson before he was rescued.

Setting the record straight

adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Soludos-inauguration-slap-Bianca-did-what-Ojukwu-taught-her-in-1995-Reno-Omokri
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
illicit:
Who listens to a Rhino

You are.

When it's about buhari now or Tinubu now, you people will not say anything and always believe him.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by yemmit90: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Except you are not from SS or se.
Ojukwu is almost worshipped in these place expecially with igbos.
If you want to be Igbo enemy or even most tribes in ss enemy insult ojukwu whether right or wrong.
Same thing applies to the cowwardly afonjas.if you want to be their enemy insult the rat poison awo.
grin grin grin grin

Where did you see hatred for Igbo in my post? The two women involves are Igbos, so what is your point.
My post was directed solely at Mr. Reno hypocritical nature and not Igbo ok.

No wonder this fool has many followers that worshipped his foolishness.
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by IbomFinest: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Administration1:
This one with him open mouth Always spewing rubbish, must you always drag conversations towards ethnic lines?
Where is the "ethnic line" in his writeup. It is you that brought the ethnicity issue not him.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by Olatomiwami(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Johnseli:

My man Omokri

U are part of his gullible followers,u are hailing the idiot for bringing tribal into the show of shame of two grown up women,it shows u don't know anything.
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by Olatomiwami(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Except you are not from SS or se.
Ojukwu is almost worshipped in these place expecially with igbos.
If you want to be Igbo enemy or even most tribes in ss enemy insult ojukwu whether right or wrong.
Same thing applies to

the cowwardly afonjas.if you want to be their enemy insult the rat poison awo.
grin grin grin grin

Not every common sense is common

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by Veepeelee(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm from ss,and not just ss,I'm from ijaw and we are to ss what yorubas are to see and igbos are to see.
Most ss people respect and honor the great ikemba including me.

Yinmu.
No be only respect and honor, lmao
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by softwareman(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Administration1:
This one with him open mouth Always spewing rubbish, must you always drag conversations towards ethnic lines?
Amazingly this pagan dog omokiri Kiri claims to be a pastor. He once invited me to his church in maitama some years ago during Jonathan era.
Pagan calling himself a pastor!!
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by chukel(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Was Reno there in the toilet?
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by softwareman(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
yemmit90:
And this is the same man who rush to condemned Mrs. Obiano for slapping Bianca, only for him to change the narrative now, after discovered that it was Mrs. Ojukwu who actually slapped the other woman.

This man is just too hypocritical and senseless for any reasonable person to listen to.
Yes.The two-faced dupliticious rogue who cleaned out during Jonathan regime , even stated that the offence must not go in punished only for the pagan fake pastor to turn coat .
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by fluffybaby(f): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
This man should learn how to keep quiet on some matters
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by Ijoh(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm from ss,and not just ss,I'm from ijaw and we are to ss what yorubas are to see and igbos are to see.
Most ss people respect and honor the great ikemba including me.
You this Igbo man stop parading yourself as Ijaw.
You are never Ijaw you are a bastard without father.
No true Ijaw sounds like you, not even the ones on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by HRMK: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
ojukwu didnt start slapping people in 1995 but in 1944 as a secondary school student!he was aged 11 then when he slapped his expatriate teacher!he didnt stop there but he had to slap a few more in life!that was ojukwu for u!slappings seem to be part of what bianco inherited from her late husband!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by MrJah(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bianca's Father also slapped a sitting Governor then... Bishop Otubelu
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by JOemmy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
I heard umaru dikko fainted after the heavy slap.
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by Nwibii: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rhinoceros have gone extinct why is this Rhino still much available?
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by WinningChamp: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
You no dey forget something
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by guychidile: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
You slaps whosever deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by meccuno: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Administration1:
Are we not ethnic by nature or you don't know the meaning of diversity?

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by meccuno: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Kingsley1000:
The confession by Prof Soludo today at Arise Television simply
means that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy even Obi
Cubana has more liquid cash than my state, Anambra!
Tomorrow, one man from nowhere will open his mouth to tell
you that Buhari and Fulani are the real problem behind the
underdevelopment in South East and many gullible youths will
buy and start selling the lies, going about abusing other tribes in
Nigeria! I have said it and will keep saying it, our problem in
South East region has never been Fulani or caused by any
president from northern extraction, rather our problem has been
our leaders and their followers. Imagine people tagging a man
that squandered billions of naira a good man because they
benefitted from the loot and tomorrow they will start pointing
accusing fingers at Buhari and Fulani tribe Our problem in south
east is home grown and we need a home based solution to
solve the problem
[/s]
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by meccuno: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cappoditutti:
This account is not accurate: what actually happened was Dikko slapped Ojukwu in the house during the session and people prevailed on Ojukwu thereby making it impossible for him to respond during the session, after the session, Ojukwu waited for Dikko in the parking lot and did not just slap him but gave him real boxing lesson before he was rescued.

Dikki never slapped Ojukwu. He made a remark about the war.
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by meccuno: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

You are.

When it's about buhari now or Tinubu now, you people will not say anything and always believe him.
don't mind the hypocrite.
Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by Christistruth00: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Dim Ojukwu slapped Umaru Dikko? grin

The Ojukwus no dey send anybody.

Meet the stinking-rich family of warriors and serial slappers grin

But when it was time for the Federal Soldiers to Slap Ojukwu with a few hot live Bullets

Instead of donating his well fed robust Cheeks for the Federal Forces .Target Practice

Ojukwu buckled in fright and fled over 1000km to the Ivory Coast

abandoning his long suffering loyal People and Army on the Battlefield in the Process

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri by tishbite42: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Cappoditutti:

na dis your version my Mumsy tell me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) / Why We Are After Dino Melaye, Police Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.