Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud (15467 Views)

Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement / Chima Igwe: Minister, Senators Plotting To Reinstate Disgraced FIIRO DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by Polchiz(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
The Yorubas

I've had Yoruba friends from as long as I can remember. I think I'm not alone in this regard. Yorubas are basically non violent and would debate you on anything, whether it's religion or politics or whatever it is. This in my opinion is one of the most attractive attributes about Yorubas in general. I also think the Yorubas understood the Nigerian terrain early enough to adopt an attitude of neutrality (they are neither here nor there but always take sides with the winning team) in order to protect their interest. Neutrality is really not neutral. As one would see, it's merely a political game of betting on both sides and whoever wins becomes your friend. This way you hardly loose. Enough of the politics and let's get down to it. I respect the Yorubas just like i respect any other tribe. Though I must say Yorubas put tribe above religion. My experience with Yourbas are endless because while I'm writing this, majority of my acquitances are Yorubas, I basically have them all around so I can say my opinion is not from hear say. Yorubas are naturally friendly people. They don't get aggressive easily, they respect elders, and also expect others to respect them. A Muslim Yoruba can attend a church service and would see no big deal to it. I believe they take religion for what it is it —a way to worship God. The common issue I've noticed with Yorubas is tribalism. I think this seems ironic since many people see them as neutral. When a Yoruba man does something wrong in the political scene, fellow Yorubas will find a soft spot for him. Sometimes excusing whatever that was done irrespective of the gravity of the offence. One such recent case was with the Nigerian Minister for Finance Kemi Adeosun, who has allegedly used a forged NYSC certificate and yet is been shielded by the government of the day. I've been shocked to notice that some of my anti-corruption Yoruba friends who i respect are not outraged about this, rather you would hear things like “well it's Nigeria na.” These same people would leap to the band wagon to condemn and criticize people who are accused of similar offences provided they are from the South. In general I think Nigeria would be alot better if other tribes learned some of the attributes of the Yorubas especially their non violent approach to burning issues, and the Yorubas would be better of if they come out of their self acclaimed neutrality and stand for equality and fairness in Nigeria, not just when it is politically convenient.
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by Polchiz(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Menace2Society:
laugh wan choke me for here eeh who wan vote Onu

Only Yorubas wouldn't vote him.
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by Menace2Society(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Polchiz:

Only Yorubas wouldn't vote him.
hahaha what about those Almajiri?
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by 4four(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

There is nothing not right here. They want to kick chima igwe out bc of his tribe but onu said no and that's final.
then we can say the same for buhari, that you people do not like him because he is a Fulani man and same reason you people do not like patami and abakiyari. If you can not speak truth when it concern your people then you have no right to point accusing fingers when it concerns others
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by chem58: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2022
ppogba:
The China Igwe guy is a fool.
The time he took holding on to the cotonou imported PHD while climbing the ladder at FIIRO would have been enough to get a valid onel at his Ebonyi State University.
My brother I did my Industrial training at FIRRO, I know him very well,his is very brilliant guy who his expertise cross across chemistry, his first degree is first-class, I wonder how someone brilliant like him will go to Cotonou for his PhD . The issue his he did his Ph.D program but his yet to defend ,I wonder what will keep him to long to defend his Ph.D.

2 Likes

Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by PrinceOfLagos: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
diplomat058:
Shut up the trash dispenser you call mouth. And what if Yorubas migrate internally in the land of their forefathers? Only bastard impostors like you from "God knows where" try to use this ridiculous line but we Yorubas are wiser than that.

Lemme tell you. Every inch of Yorubaland is a commonwealth to every Yorùbá person. If you like spend 50 years in our Lagos, a yoruba from Ogbomosho has rights than you in the same Lagos you've lived all your years

You're talking nonsense .. Lagos belongs to indigines alone and not some poor people from neighbouring states ..
Ekiti man or Ondo man should not lay claim of Lagos, be proud of your states.

Like the pupolar advert on TV says "If E no be Panadol, E no fit be like Panadol." So I say to you if you're not true indigine of Lagos , you will never be part of us.
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by toprealman: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

There is nothing not right here. They want to kick chima igwe out bc of his tribe but onu said no and that's final.
So because he should be allowed to carry on leading a critical research organisation because he is from a marginalised tribe. How about getting a qualified from that tribe to send out a clear message that hard work pays.
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by diplomat058(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense .. Lagos belongs to indigines alone and not some poor people from neighbouring states ..
Ekiti man or Ondo man should not lay claim of Lagos, be proud of your states.

Like the pupolar advert on TV says "If E no be Panadol, E no fit be like Panadol." So I say to you if you're not true indigine of Lagos , you will never be part of us.
Lol. Continue vomiting shits. E go soon clear for your eye and you would come to a painful realization that all Yorubaland is ONE irrespective of barkings of non Yorùbá attaches like you.

Hahaha
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by PrinceOfLagos: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
diplomat058:
Lol. Continue vomiting shits. E go soon clear for your eye and you would come to a painful realization that all Yorubaland is ONE irrespective of barkings of non Yorùbá attaches like you.

Hahaha
I am more Yoruba can you could ever be bra
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by diplomat058(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am more Yoruba can you could ever be bra
Says a fake prince of Abakaliki Abi na Imo. Hahaha. Your self esteem is gone to the dogs. Chai!
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by frog12: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
they should just sack him for false qualifications
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by DanIduh06: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

PhD in Benin Republic is not a big deal...just for the useless man to submit his thesis, and he left it till his enemies used it against him. Very hopeless man. Very careless. How can a whole DG make such a mistake?

You are well informed.

Yorubas control FIIRO, anyone outside them won't enjoy their support.

Though Igwe was careless as you stated.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by reality1010: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Urbanchampion:
What does Ogbonaya stands to gain from this Igwe debacle? He used the former HRM Director of Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, Mrs Genevieve Ejiogu to perpetrate the fraud of keeping Igwe in FIIRO, when Ejiogu retired, Onu didn't trust the Yoruba man who succeeded her, he had to resort to Director Legal, another woman from Delta state.
The unfortunate fact is that Buhari has left his Ministers too long and unchecked
on their jobs, thereby making some of them have become uncontrollable, even by the system.
Why would he trust a yoruba man? Is there anyone that trust yorubas?
How about Osinbajo's influence at Efcc? Why dont you see to that.
Stop being tribalist, Igbos will not succumb to your cheap black mail.
I wonder why that federal organisation is still in Lagos instead of Abuja.
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by Urbanchampion: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
reality1010:

Why would he trust a yoruba man? Is there anyone that trust yorubas?
How about Osinbajo's influence at Efcc? Why dont you see to that.
Stop being tribalist, Igbos will not succumb to your cheap black mail.
I wonder why that federal organisation is still in Lagos instead of Abuja.

Don't worry, criminally minded Ogbonaya will leave office soon, I heard he wants to resign and contest for President, to waste all the money he criminally acquired in Science and Technology. Keep wondering why Fiiro is in Lagos, but never wonder why Proda is in Enugu, despite much publicised looting of the place during ENDSARS roits
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by Polchiz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Don't worry, criminally minded Ogbonaya will leave office soon, I heard he wants to resign and contest for President, to waste all the money he criminally acquired in Science and Technology. Keep wondering why Fiiro is in Lagos, but never wonder why Proda is in Enugu, despite much publicised looting of the place during ENDSARS roits
It us now clear why Tinubu Urchins want to bring Onu down.
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by Urbanchampion: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Polchiz:

It us now clear why Tinubu Urchins want to bring Onu down.

Who wants to bring Onu down? All Igbos in APC are down already.
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by LLiKYekoba: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
gentiles:
One of the reasons it will be difficult for an igbo man to ever rule this country, they are too tribalistic and vengeful

I am Igbo man, what tribe do you belong? yoruba?
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by Urbanchampion: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
DanIduh06:

You are well informed.

Yorubas control FIIRO, anyone outside them won't enjoy their support.

Though Igwe was careless as you stated.

Regards

Forget it, Igwe doesn't have a PhD. I know what I'm saying. He bought fake one in Benin Republic, unfortunately for it was from a French institution and the fraudster doesn't understand Jack in French
Re: Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud by funshint(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Enjoying Enough Support From Buhari As Expected — APC Chieftain / Adeleke Dissolves UNIOSUN Governing Council / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.