Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan (16142 Views)

NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election / Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / First Term, Second Term and Third Term Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Oysters(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by bluefilm: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2022
visijo:
reduction of lubricant? grin grin

Non.

Reduction of the number of sachets in a packet. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Rilwayne001: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2022
ikorodureporta:

No b lie... That digestive plus wey I dey buy keep for house, now na 7 dey inside.. the thing com be like dunlop

Desperate times calls for desperate measures lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by visijo(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2022
bluefilm:

Non.

Reduction of the number of sachets in a packet. shocked
is it not 3 again? shocked
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Gunayo(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Wazobia2216:

I hope Osibanjo can now bury his mouth in shame

We were warned that they were coming to islamize Nigeria but we all know what he said!

Its unfolding right in front of us!

Police wearing hijab, MURIC sponsors, Elrufai sacking huge % of teachers, closing schools, government genuinely displacing people through insecurities for their own selfish, fanatic believes

Now let me shock you all! The incoming president will be no other than EL-RUFAI!

courtesy of Tinubu, all because of his insane ambition! I am glad that they are now treating him like the slowpoke that he is!

Jagaban, my foot!
Hell Rufai will be the president in your own house and not in Nigeria. If you don't have anything to say, just shut up and stop posting gibberish. Abeg l take God beg you oooooo

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Franking: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Religion!!! The worst thing to happen to humanity.
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Promoting religion at the expense of education.

If Wike should try this in Rivers, all hell will let loose.
ibo closing schools because of their useless sit at home

2 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Mavrick2012: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Wazobia2216:

We were warned that they were coming to islamize Nigeria but we all know what he said!

Police wearing hijab, MURIC sponsors, Elrufai sacking huge % of teachers, closing schools, government genuinely displacing people through insecurities for their own selfish, fanatic believes

Now let me shock you all! The incoming president will be no other than EL-RUFAI!

courtesy of Tinubu, all because of his insane ambition! I am glad that they are now treating him like the slowpoke that he is!

Jagaban, my foot!
This dude sounds frustrated

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Lama70(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2022
visijo:
biscuits company no even dey make noise about economy, dem go just remove one or two from the sachet and keep it moving �

You're a terrible observer.

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by byteem: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Jagaban, my foot!

I agree with all u said but elrufai can never be president .. not going to happen not today not tomorrow not never ..
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by StPete: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2022
The way these northerners carry religion for head, you would think that stealing and corruption would not be a thing. Imagine the babanriga-dollar-stuffing-thiefing governor extending holidays to 5 weeks all because of religion in place of vital education. Na them carry religion for head but na them commit sin pass. Nonsense
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Rugaria: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2022
gracealonev:
It's their call.
El-Rufai had cancelled work on Friday for civil servants because of Jumat. All well and good.

But we'll soon see the difference between the states that make decisions based on objective economic and productivity considerations and those that do based on myopic religious and clanish purposes.

We will never see any difference unless things change because the net consequences of these highly economically irresponsible administrative decisions can not be felt in these states since the majority of their revenues come from federal government allocations. Whether they work or not, billions will be paid every month end! Most of these states have extremely overbloated civil service systems that are being subsidized enermously from Abuja allocations.

Now that they have started looking for inventive ways to dodge going to work too, monthly allocations will always come to the rescue.. Even the students here, will get top employments at different federal institutions with whatever certificates they come out with. Afterall, these are the same states where kids with half the marks of kids from other states, do manage to gain admissions into federal colleges before those with higher marks!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by ademidedavid(f): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2022
RichDad1:

Is anything wrong with yours ? Are you an indigene of Kano state?
Better get of my mentions.

Your problem is beyond that of Nigeria......

I feel your pain bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Sleekfingers: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2022
WonderManly:
Kano extends second-term holiday to five weeks for Ramadan

https://punchng.com/kano-extends-second-term-holiday-to-five-weeks-for-ramadan/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0e5rECd4ITj0U8_DnuPOk7wVVEEmcAhnHKb7yRgxr0xSC59qz7gRcC-XQ#Echobox=1648002726

Dem for kuku close all the school for a year, bunch of idiots.....dem no kuku wan go school for north before......

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2022
OKUCHI11:
The way Africans dey handle this religion of a thing by e com be like say na only Africans wan make heaven
the way una no dey work on Sunday, no one complain.
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Dem for kuku close all the school for a year, bunch of idiots.....dem no kuku wan go school for north before......
idiot like u,
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2022
StPete:
The way these northerners carry religion for head, you would think that stealing and corruption would not be a thing. Imagine the babanriga-dollar-stuffing-thiefing governor extending holidays to 5 weeks all because of religion in place of vital education. Na them carry religion for head but na them commit sin pass. Nonsense
nonsense,let Sundays be made for every shege to work or get sacked by FG.we never complain but just because of this una they open una yeye mouth they talk.
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
ibo closing schools because of their useless sit at home
tell them
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Born2conquer: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Jagaban, my foot!
Kano is a Muslim state na
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by bluefilm: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2022
visijo:
is it not 3 again? shocked

It used to be four grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Sleekfingers: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
idiot like u,

Another quota system pikin spotted......pikin wey use 20marks enter tertiary institution. No be less than ten marks una dey take enter secondary?

3 Likes

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by absrifun: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2022
The same thing is happening in Rives State.
According to the state MOE calendar, schools are to resume on 2nd May, 2022. However, that very day would be public holiday (workers day) originally Sunday but would be marked on Monday. There is likely going to be another public holidays 3rd and 4th May (Eid-il-Fitr). So, any reasonable government will definitely shift resumption until 9th of May, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by cardoctor(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Still beter than ASUU strike
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Another quota system pikin spotted......pikin wey use 20marks enter tertiary institution. No be less than ten marks una dey take enter secondary?
so what
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by Blackdisciple(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Lolzzz students go happy die
Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by simpleseyi: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Mad idiots. So Christians too should stay home for 40 days to observe their Lent. Well, Almajari dey go school before?

1 Like

Re: Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan by cvinbaski(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
I just say make I remind una say I dey do music.. If I blow no forget say I be 5 star general on Nairaland grin

Enjoy my freestyle on IG
@ cvin.baski
E sweet pass Dbull song cool

bring back SLAWOMIIIR aka DamnNigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University / Full Biography Of Emeritus Professor Umar Shehu CFR / Protest Ongoing In Funaab Over Robbery Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.