Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? (703 Views)

Nairaland Had Been Shut Down Since Three Days / Help Us Create A Block Button Mr Seun!!!!! / Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Disclaimer: No real character mentioned in this post. This post is for educational purposes only.

It's not news that a social platform as big as Nairaland doesn't have a block button.

This is appalling, especially when the mods can hardly do their job. I come across stalkers and wannabe bullies frequently here on NL...

Imagine what a block button will do.

If I had a block button, I will block righteousness first. How he twists every incident and make it an impending apocalypse is getting on my nerves.

I will block iliegend or whatever he calls himself. I call him an attention disordered baby. How can someone create multiple posts a day with misleading clickbait titles and still get away with it?

He's like:

"Look at me taking her pant off - photos"

You'll click and see a totally different content advertising a ridiculous book.

I wouldn't hesitate to block boogyman also. The weed guy. I don't hate his personality, just the way he mixes caps with small letters. My God!

There's another person here following me all around NL, obsessed, he's even a follower. What he does every day is monitor my posts. I'm always on his mind when he sleeps and wakes.

I've told him to pick an address so we can address our differences, he refused.

I wouldn't mention the moniker cause that will give him an orgasm. He's a closeted gay with internalized homophobia, and I want to help him.

I have some job openings that if given to him, his life will never remain the same again. I recruit people daily with my other Moniker, and they make money without having to beg.

I don't do giveaways, it's nothing but ego massage. I'd rather teach a man how to fish than to give him fish.

Tell me dear Nairalander,

Who will you block if Nairaland had a block button?

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by MadamVanessa(f): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

That Vulture barbecue griller guy .

He spams so many threads here with his incoherent gibberish. He lacks intellectual ability to write on his own. He survives here through copy and paste.

Not surprised sha, you don't expect someone supporting Buhari to be smart.

8 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He spams so many threads here with his incoherent gibberish. He lacks intellectual ability to write on his own. He survives here through copy and paste.

That one too. He always refers to himself as 'we'. Does he have multiple personality disorder? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by EmptyGarden(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Definitely a 'she'.

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by qekng40(f): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2022
This forum is full of Ethnic bigots, Sexual perverts and Bullies.

I try as much as possible to avoid them yet they keep multiplying as the day goes by!

I would block each and every one of them even if that means blocking 90% of men and 50% of ladies on this forum.

Please, I don't like stress o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by czarr(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2022
I'll block all nairaland feminist.
They know themselves.
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2022
HenryDion:

That one too. I always refer to myself as 'we'. Do i have multiple personality disorder? undecided
hahahaha
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2022
qekng40:
This forum is full of Ethnic bigots, Sexual perverts and Bullies.

I try as much as possible to avoid them yet they keep multiplying as the day goes by!

I would block each and every one of me even if that means blocking 90% of myself and 50% of ladies on this forum.

Please, I don't like stress o.

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by IvarDboneless: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2022
One small girl here way no get sense na she cari Russia Ukraine matter for head pass...her monika starts with capital letter F undecided

4 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2022
EmptyGarden:

Definitely a 'shegoat'.
yea grin grin grin
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:
One small girl here way no get sense na she cari Russia Ukraine matter for head pass...her monika starts with capital letter FERNANDEZISBACK,woohooo undecided
yea
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by KingOfTheDamned: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2022
HenryDion:

That one too. He always refers to himself ask 'we'. Does he have multiple personality disorder? undecided

grin

He was once a paid APC commenter

They cancelled the contract and since Fred has been struggling financially grin

He is depressed

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Ocholu: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Thegidredpiller

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by IvarDboneless: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Popjoan1:
yea
You getti the point naww kiss
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by KingOfTheDamned: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:
Disclaimer: No real character mentioned in this post. This post is for educational purposes only.

It's not news that a social platform as big as Nairaland doesn't have a block button.

This is appalling, especially when the mods can hardly do their job. I come across stalkers and wannabe bullies frequently here on NL...

If I had a block button, I will block righteousness first. How he twists every incident and make it an impending apocalypse is getting on my nerves.

I will block iliegend or whatever he calls himself. I call him an attention disordered baby. How can someone create multiple posts a day with misleading clickbait titles and still get away with it?

He's like:

I wouldn't hesitate to block boogyman also. The weed guy. I don't hate his personality, just the way he mixes caps with small letters. My God!

There's another person here following me all around NL, obsessed, he's even a follower. What he does every day is monitor my posts. I'm always on his mind when he sleeps and wakes.

I wouldn't mention the moniker cause that will give him an orgasm. He's a closeted gay with internalized homophobia, and I want to help him.

I have some job openings that if given to him, his life will never remain the same again. I recruit people daily with my other Moniker, and they make money without having to beg.

I don't do giveaways, it's nothing but ego massage. I'd rather teach a man how to fish than to give him fish.

[/s]

I for one would block you cause I think you are a closet H, then helinues too that one is just so toxic and negative...no one likes him on this forum

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Uzomacharles: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri
Fernandezisback or whatever
e plenty joor
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by jakizio42(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
That crazy spammer that keeps saying "wtf man".

5 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:

You getti the point naww kiss
I do, grin
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Brian47(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2022
That boogieman I hate him
Always saying "holy gram" what the hell is holy gram?
Always saying Wtf man
That guy annoys me.

And i'll block you too

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Manna, Seunmg and other APC/Buhari fanatics! Would have added Helinius but he contributes well on EPLThreads every saturday in d Sport section!
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Nonexisting: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
HenryDion:

That one too. He always refers to himself as 'we'. Does he have multiple personality disorder? undecided
I doubt that. Nigga is simply confused. grin

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Konjibad: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2022
That Ukraine online warrior so undecided

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Fernandezisback
Ilegend
Rightousness
Boogyman
Mosdii ..hin don run Sha
False prophet .
And many more

3 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2022
33bandit:
Fernandezisback Ilegend Rightousness Boogyman Mosdii ..hin don run Sha False prophet . And many more
Really? Our own Legendary Mosdii?!
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by gfon(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
HenryDion:

He's like:

I would block siofra,that lady is really pained about men(that's if she's actually a lady). But bro, please teach me how to fish,I just wanna get my hands on something that would bring me tangible income

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by IceColdVeins(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
I’d block those profiles that post stuff like “Thick Big Brother 9ja housemate tickling her hairy puna in a public keke napep”
They are so many and it’s fvcking nauseating, all of them.
I believe they are phishing threads.
I wish I could launch a DOS attack on whatever server they are connected to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Me, Myself and I....Individually, Personally and Collectively

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
I wont block no one cos variety is the spice of life and I take nothing here seriously

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Calling women useless ? Lol
Masturbation killed him I think since he doesn't show up here anymore lol

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2022
33bandit:

Calling women useless ? Lol
Masturbation killed him I think since he doesn't show up here anymore lol
Lol, i find him really Funny! He Drops his 'Quote' whether related to the topic or not!
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Dem plenty well well! angry
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2022
IceColdVeins:
I’d block those profiles that post stuff like “Thick Big Brother 9ja housemate tickling her hairy puna in a public keke napep”
They are so many and it’s fvcking nauseating, all of them.
I believe they are phishing threads.
I wish I could launch a DOS attack on whatever server they are connected to.
Abuja Big Girl spooning her Wete pussy! Lols. Those peeps re Clowns! Just ignore dem!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Like To Join An Osibanjo Support Group? / Diamonds On Queen Elizabeth's Crown Was Stolen From Africa. / Korra Obidi Buys $1.6m House In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.