Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? (708 Views)

Nairaland Had Been Shut Down Since Three Days / Help Us Create A Block Button Mr Seun!!!!! / Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Omicron007: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

I'd simply block all the brainwashed useless BMC miscreants and TMC Urchins.
Most especially that one that claims he grills dead rotten vulture meat and spam threads with useless epistles transferred to him from his lords.

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by siofra(f): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, i find him really Funny! He Drops his 'Quote' whether related to the topic or not!

Why won't you find him funny? You're a closet misogynist angry
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2022
HenryDion:
Disclaimer: No real character mentioned in this post. This post is for educational purposes only.

It's not news that a social platform as big as Nairaland doesn't have a block button.

This is appalling, especially when the mods can hardly do their job. I come across stalkers and wannabe bullies frequently here on NL...

Imagine what a block button will do.

If I had a block button, I will block righteousness first. How he twists every incident and make it an impending apocalypse is getting on my nerves.

I will block iliegend or whatever he calls himself. I call him an attention disordered baby. How can someone create multiple posts a day with misleading clickbait titles and still get away with it?

He's like:

"Look at me taking her pant off - photos"

You'll click and see a totally different content advertising a ridiculous book.

I wouldn't hesitate to block boogyman also. The weed guy. I don't hate his personality, just the way he mixes caps with small letters. My God!

There's another person here following me all around NL, obsessed, he's even a follower. What he does every day is monitor my posts. I'm always on his mind when he sleeps and wakes.

I've told him to pick an address so we can address our differences, he refused.

I wouldn't mention the moniker cause that will give him an orgasm. He's a closeted gay with internalized homophobia, and I want to help him.

I have some job openings that if given to him, his life will never remain the same again. I recruit people daily with my other Moniker, and they make money without having to beg.

I don't do giveaways, it's nothing but ego massage. I'd rather teach a man how to fish than to give him fish.

Tell me dear Nairalander,

Who will you block if Nairaland had a block button?
Ruggedboych ruggedboy01 is this gay nigga referring to you@bolded
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2022
siofra:

Why won't you find him funny? You're a closet misogynist angry
Lol, Mosdii is a boss! He is probably a product of terrible heartbreak from ur brutal n wicked gender!

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2022
IceColdVeins:
I’d block those profiles that post stuff like “Thick Big Brother 9ja housemate tickling her hairy puna in a public keke napep”
They are so many and it’s fvcking nauseating, all of them.
I believe they are phishing threads.
I wish I could launch a DOS attack on whatever server they are connected to.

Vinnie2000:
Abuja Big Girl spooning her Wete pussy! Lols. Those peeps re Clowns! Just ignore dem!

Hahahaha so you also dey follow me see am.
Mehn the thing always dey so irritating.
E get one wey I see "Aristo Black Latina swiping her pussy with thick Aristo vibes"
Omo na confirm phishing links.
See screenshot below

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Lots of people that luv attacking you at every given opportunity they get!!!

They are so much on this platform
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Choilila: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
99.5%

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Wannabenz: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Divinehub...I just went and check the name.

You go see topic and think it's something meaningful,just to click and see herb abi honey seller.

Then I'mthebull that wack musician. Though he's predictable.
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Bouncing2(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Popjoan1:
hahahaha
grin

Dat thing go pain,,,nor worry
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bouncing2:

grin

Dat thing go pain,,,nor worry
lol
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
jakizio42:
I'm that crazy spammer that keeps saying "wtf man".
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
siofra:

Why won't you find me funny? I'm a closet misogynist angry
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, i find him really Funny! He Drops his 'Quote' whether related to the topic or not!

Loool
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by ruggedboych: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
Ruggedboych ruggedboy01 is this gay nigga referring to you@bolded

He dare not refer to me directly or indirectly because I no be him mate... He de mad I will crush him like a Richard cockroach grin cheesy

Henrydion were you actually referring to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Acidbath: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2022
SatanistaDevil satan's b1tch:
abeg quote me for dead thread with Amatarasha's nude pics. I have been pretty broke these few days.
No money for data abi? Get out from your hiding spot you wretched 1mb£cile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
geniuelander is this your alternate?
I will allow you reason my matter oh
who the holy hell are you taking about
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Geniuelander: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
geniuelander is this your alternate?
No allow me reason your matter oh

Abeg don't mention me in what I know nothing about. angry angry angry

Popjoan1 is Different from me pls be guided
You can reason Popjoan1 matter
don't use your reggae distrub my blues
angry angry angry

Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by Popjoan1: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Geniuelander:

Abeg don't mention me in what I know nothing about. angry angry angry

Popjoan1 is Different from me pls be guided
You can reason Popjoan1 matter
don't use your reggae distrub my blues
angry angry angry
tell him lil sis...
Re: If Nairaland Had A Block Button, Who Will You Block? by sundaygray(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
That redpill guy, he has become too toxic. It’s not a healthy way to live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out, Says People Mistake Her For 17-year-old Girl (video) / Attention Seun / Need Lgos Based Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.