Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work (23682 Views)

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
wwwihy:

Na wa for you o... simple question...who is your candidate... why not concentrate on your own candidate instead of Lamentations

Dense response
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Igbofam: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Point of correction. I didn't for once believed that Buhari was dead and was replaced by a certain Jubril. Provide evidence to prove otherwise

So Nnamdi Kanu is a fool. Correct?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by treesun: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
wwwihy:
Buhari visits and directs rail linkage to Lekki Deep Port, commends pace of work

Please where is the rail road work on Lekki corridor!
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by aribisala0(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Point of correction. I didn't for once believed that Buhari was dead and was replaced by a certain Jubril. Provide evidence to prove otherwise
But do you believe that Lamidi Kunu is dead and replaced by a certain Okoro?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by wwwihy: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2022
obynzo:

Dense response
Still Wailing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by wwwihy: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2022
treesun:

Please where is the rail road work on Lekki corridor!

Where will it be should be the question
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by slowice(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2022
The port is beautiful, but then, systemic corruption will make a mess of it.

If we don't tackle corruption I'm afraid all our effort to develop would be a waste
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Brilliant...but there must be heavy security on the train route/terminals and checks must be carried out at stops by armed security operatives, those terrorists, bandits and cannibals must be kept out of Lagos.
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by benjamin2222: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Well said…… please it’s not an easy task
Stenewiser:
you people are just bent on insulting the president that's why you can't see the things he is doing in Nigeria, last time I checked no one in your family as assumed a position close to a senator talkless of a president. seat in that office for two days, and you will know what it takes to preside over a nation, I bet you will develop brain tumor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2022
With private company management it will work, public/private partnerships is the way to go. Federal government must still be in control of critical assets, but it must be managed by private companies, who will work as managers for a share of profits. They are companies all over the world skilled in running port terminals, government must work with the best.
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by seyz91(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2022
cheesy
Himtulie247:
Aeeyaa ! The lifeless dey enjoy Aso Rock while you the lively is dying of hunger , Frustration , hypertension and heading to stroke grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Parachoko: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Sammy07:
Make Ondo receive speedy development like this angry

Oyo and Ogun has left us behind angry

Any Oyo resident here?
How far with the Dry Port? Abi Makinde don lipsrsealed
Ondo State is trying to build a port too

I once read about the Governor saying he has not gotten the go ahead from Abuja, that's why the project has not kicked off.
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by 77up(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Lattop1:
Anything he does Good, I will commend him

Nice one Mr president
..but mumu above you think otherwise, he's ever see anything good .
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by plaindealer: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Fahdiga:
Al Sudani should hand over to Osimbade before going to visit his make up artist in Sudan

https://www.nairaland.com/6483472/medical-trip-president-buhari-should#100328244

This you?

The internet doesn't sleep, this is your receipt.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Lagos is the biggest and most economic viable city in Africa, bring your money and investment to Lagos, you can't loose.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by colestephan86: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
How I wish we have a lively president unlike this lifeless one that I'm seeing here
Johnathan that was full of life, what was his achievement?
Just mention 1

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

FAILURE AND CLUELESSNESS visits And Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Deep Port,
Commends Pace Of Work
Nobody in your family and lineage since the beginning of time has reached the height and level of Buhari, and none will till the end of time. Lowlife.
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by MumuYorubaBoy: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Stenewiser:
you people are just bent on insulting the president that's why you can't see the things he is doing in Nigeria, last time I checked no one in your family as assumed a position close to a senator talkless of a president. seat in that office for two days, and you will know what it takes to preside over a nation, I bet you will develop brain tumor.

grin Why this thing pain you like this?
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
EKO WENGELE!ME I WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS PROJECT O IFSHA! grin
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Realdeals(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Where the rail go pass? On top lagoon? That project is beyond just wishing, the easiest is to link it with the Apapa rail and that won't come easy.
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
aribisala0:
But do you believe that Lamidi Kunu is dead and replaced by a certain Okoro?
Stale
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by AkalaJ: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
LemmyCreationz:

Excuse me? I wasn't campaigning for anything or anyone when I said Lagos is going higher. If it was any southern or eastern state, I would still have said the same thing... Please don't drag me into your regional war or political stuff... And thanks for the advice of me being better... Be safe

You must be new on Nairaland for you not to know who Obynzo is. He's Ibo and an ipob sympathiser who hates to hear anything that has to do with the progress of Lagos state. His blood is always hot whenever he sees people celebrating developmental strides in the state that's why he attacked you without just cause. If you celebrate any good not positive news about Lagos he automatically attacks you because he's an enemy of progress.

The irony is that in spite of his envy and jealousy towards the state, he has refused to relocate to his Anambra state where milk and honey are ever-flowing. Put simply, he's an ibo bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by alizma: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
How I wish we have a lively president unlike this lifeless one that I'm seeing here
If you have someone of his age in your family who is as lively as him, your life won't be this bad.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www.nairaland.com/6483472/medical-trip-president-buhari-should#100328244

This you?

Bringing up a post from my parody account doesn't prove anything. Come up with a better lie
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by AkalaJ: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2022
plaindealer:

This you?

That Fagdiga boy (aka PrinceOfL.agos) has serious mental issues. He needs to be locked up in a mental rehab.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by 9jacontacts: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Yes, its a good project that can lead to great development of our nation.

For further inquiries and updates visit;
www.innerkonsult.com
(Professional Accounting,Tax, and CAC Services)
WhatsApp:+2348038460036

1 Like

Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Fahdiga(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2022
colestephan86:

Johnathan that was full of life, what was his achievement?
Just mention 1
At least you were overfed during GEJ's glorious administration because there was enough for everyone to eat due to low price and availability of commodities
Re: Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Lattop1:
Anything he does Good, I will commend him

Nice one Mr president
Gbam !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara / Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) / Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.