Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Tychicus The Brother We Love - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tychicus The Brother We Love - Emoji Devotions (195 Views)

Hymns We Love To Sing: A Mo Fe Ri Jesu / Oh I Want To See Jesus / Recipes Of Endless Love - Emoji Devotional / Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tychicus The Brother We Love - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2022
An Emoji devotions for Wed, March 23, 2022

Topic: Tychicus the brother we love

Highlight:
I am sending you Tychicus, the brother we love. He is a faithful servant of the Lord’s work. He will tell you everything that is happening with me. Then you will know how I am and what I am doing.
Ephesians 6:21 ERV

It's not easy to be loved this days most especially when you are a Christian because the people of the world see gentleness as weakness and sees love as slowness. They see hope and faith as waste of time.

Apostle Paul categorically called Tychicus, the brother we love just like John the one whom Jesus loved. (John 21:20). This reflect to the brotherly love of Christ in which the Christian faith was built. For the Apostle Paul to send Tychicus, they must have found in him the quality of someone who could withstand the tricks of the devil.

So Tychicus must have had the belt of truth tied around his waist, which means he always says the truth even at the point of death and on his chest he has worn the protection of right living (breast plate of righteousness). On his feet he wears the Good News of peace to help him stand strong. And He also use the shield of faith with which you can stop all the burning arrows that come from the Evil One. He already accept God’s salvation as his helmet. And had taken the sword of the Spirit—that sword is the teaching of God. Tychicus prays in the Spirit at all times. Praying with all kinds of prayers, and asking for everything he need. Tychicus is always be ready. He Never gave up. He is always praying for all of God’s people.
Ephesians 6:14‭-‬18 ERV

Check Colossians 3:22

Prayer: Lord let your love flow through me in Jesus name.

https://emojidevotions..com/2022/03/tychicus-brother-we-love.html

(1) (Reply)

“sin Can’t Make You Miss Heaven” – Rev Fr. Oluoma Says As He Reveals What Preven / Is It Biblical That Male Should Not Cover Their Head In Church? / The Antichrist Has Come.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.