Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Video: Oritsejafor’s Moving Tribute To Rev Ezekiel That Made Everyone Cried - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Oritsejafor’s Moving Tribute To Rev Ezekiel That Made Everyone Cried (239 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Oritsejafor’s Moving Tribute To Rev Ezekiel That Made Everyone Cried by owukpa(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2022
The Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has paid a glowing tribute to the late Rev. Dr Obiora Ezekiel, the General Overseer of Christian Pentecostal Mission, CPM.

IDOMA TELEVISION reports that Rev. Ezekiel died at the age of 78 in November 2021.
Oritsejafor, in an emotion-laden tribute to the founding father of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, described the late Pastor Ezekiel as a friend and elder brother who gave out his heart to God for decades.

Speaking at a service of songs held in honour of the acclaimed pentecostal icon at the church headquarters on Tuesday, Oritsejafor thanked the cleric for making PFN what it is today.

He appreciated Dr. Ezekiel for allowing his wife, Dr. Mercy to serve with him as the Vice President of the PFN for eight years.
Many congregants could not hold back their tears as Pastor Oritsejafor took time to reel out the impact of Dr. Ezekiel on pentecostal movement in Nigeria.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWupOghAQjc

SOURCE>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/03/pa-ayo-oritsejafors-moving-tribute-to-rev-ezekiel-that-made-everyone-cried.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Weeping? / Fall Down And Die Prayers! / Jabez' Prayer: You Can Turn Your Situation Around Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.