Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

<<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? (557 Views)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / Amusing Names Nigerians Give Naira Notes / Can Somebody Explain This? If An Being Scam By DHL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2022
MOD please push to the front page for me...Na beg I dey beg una..make una help me...please my Nairaland family make una ignore my grammatical error. ..

I do mini importation. Due to the unavailability of forex, we otherwise sort for dollars to pay our foreign suppliers. One way is through PayPal.

I met this woman whose picture is attached below on a group in telegram. I checked her profile and saw we are 3 similar groups.
She claimed to have 3000+ worth of PayPal for sale. And she said her price for 1$ goes for N498. I contacted her. Told her I need 300$ worth of PayPal.

She, first of all, asked my location. That she is in Abuja, that if I am not in Abuja. We can't trade for trust issues. I told her if she is genuine. We can do 100$ three times. That on my side no problem.

Then she asked if I don't have a friend around Abuja to stand for me, so I can buy all. For some reason, my friend wasn't available, that was Monday evening 21/3/2022.

I contacted her the next day and told her trust is built from one day, that I am a regular buyer of PayPal funds. That since she insisted my friend stand for me, she is genuine.

She later said she doesn't sell in a bit. She wants to sell all to one person once. I pleaded again, that what I need is just 300$ to sort out something. That I also buy bulk. But for now, I am not in that capacity. She later agreed.

I told her I will send her My money first. Then after she received it, She send me the PayPal.Then I made a transfer of N149,400 to her. she acknowledged she has received the fund.

Next, she said let me give her a few minutes to send the PayPal.After some minutes of not sending she send a message that I shouldn't be scared ooh, That, she will never scam me, that she is only waiting for the system to come up. That was the last thing I heard from her.

She went offline on telegram and never came online. I added the number she gave me to call on WhatsApp.It rings and she does not pick. On a normal call, it says not reachable.

It was until 8 pm, she replied to my message on WhatsApp that she is sorry, that she is driving, that if she get home she will call. She never called and she never replied to my messages after then.

I don't know why a fellow Nigerian, that is a woman and a mother would want to scam a fellow struggling Nigerian in this period that everything is rough. Don't we have a conscience in this country?.

All the details of our transaction and communications are attached to this. Please If anybody here should know this woman. Help me to call her and tell her to refund my money peacefully. To save us both from stress.

Please anybody with details about her should WhatsApp me on 08061376410. I am going to put her full details and proof of transactions I made with her below this.

Her name is
BOLANLE OLUWAFEMI
Her number is:+234 915 853 3456

The account I paid to is
Zenith Bank

1 Like

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Bigredmachine: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Bolanle ti je Jackpot...

Bolanle don perper you...

Bolanle don gbera...

But Bolanle why Na...

OP no worry karma will find her soon...

1 Like

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Ammishaddai: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
You're a victim of your own carelessness. Why didn't you use an escrow? Mtchwww...
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by cherishmichael: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
This Is not good.
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You're a victim of your own carelessness. Why didn't you use an escrow? Mtchwww...
I will get my money back from her...Whatever devil is pushing her..would leave her soon..
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Please whatever way you guys can share..just assist me..i just want her address..please......I have every other details..
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
MODs please push it to the front page for me..abeg you all.....
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Ammishaddai: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Kenturkey048:

I will get my money back from her...Whatever devil is pushing her..would leave her soon..
[/s] You had better run to your bank and complain ...all this noise you're making on Nairaland won't bring you closer to recovering your money

2 Likes

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Bigredmachine: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:
Please whatever way you guys can share..just assist me..i just want her address..please......I have every other details..

You will definitely get her...

But the best way to do this is free her for about 2 weeks, dont let her know you are after her, then go again as another customer... This time agree to meet her or use another person...

She will definitely lose guard somehow... There's no smart criminal anywhere

1 Like

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by RoyalBlu(f): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You had better run to your bank and complain ...all this noise you're making on Nairaland won't bring you closer to recovering your money
How should go about it?
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by heniford2: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Rule number1 in business Bleep trust but pretend you have trust get involve EFcc and go spiritual u have her picture time to nail her ass
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by cinderellashoes(f): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:

If you happen to get your money back, I have a trusted person I sell payoneer funds to and get paypal from. He is not on Nairaland though but he is on Instagram and telegram and he has been helping me over three years now.

1 Like

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by cinderellashoes(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:
How should go about it?
Go to your back and report the transaction as fradulent. I think they can help you.

1 Like

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Mods please push this thing to from page...na beg I dey beg una...
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Nairaland MODs please push this thing to front page for me please....Na beg I dey beg una......I know somebody here knows this woman...abeg ....
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Go to your back and report the transaction as fradulent. I think they can help you.
They can't...They said since I made it myself...There is nothing they can do about it. .
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by frowland(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:
MOD please push to the front page for me...Na beg I dey beg una..make una help me...please my Nairaland family make una ignore my grammatical error. ..

Her name is
BOLANLE OLUWAFEMI

The account I paid to is
Zenith Bank

I can get someone in Zenith give me all the details of this person.
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
frowland:

Okay boss..How should I contact you.?
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
frowland:

Her details are as follow...

NAME: BOLANLE OLUWAFEMI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2470892622
BANK NAME: ZENITH BANK

I will really appreciate ..Thank you...

PLEAEE HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by cinderellashoes(f): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:

They can't...They said since I made it myself...There is nothing they can do about it. .
Oh, I hope the lady pays you your money. Have you informed the telegram group members? Also, you can contact gistlover blog to help you post her details, maybe someone will know her.

1 Like

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Arimann: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:
Nairaland MODs please push this thing to front page for me please....Na beg I dey beg una......I know somebody here knows this woman...abeg ....
mod won't help you recover your money. It u that needs to act.

1 Like

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Arimann: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:

go to her bank and report not your own bank.
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Arimann:
see how woman dey play you. If it was a follow man that did this you would have gone far to deal with him. Smh what stopping you from approaching her bank and getting a court order to get your money back. Simp

Omo nawa for you ooooh. Wetin bring simping enter this matter now??.... I spoke to my friend that works with Uba. He said seeking for court order would slow the whole process.

I am on the matter sha. I wish someone here can recognize her..that's all...
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Arimann:
go to her bank and report not your bank.

I went to zenith bank..But they directed me back to my bank.
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Arimann:
mod won't help you recover your money. It u that needs to act.
I am not asking them to do that. I know somebody here would know her...I only need details. I can get my money back myself.
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Arimann: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:

I am not asking them to do that. I know somebody here would know her...I only need details. I can get my money back myself.
that picture on her dp is fake hope you get the point now?

1 Like

Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Arimann:
that picture on her dp is fake hope you get the point now?

It isn't a fake dp boss...That's her and her son...I won't go into details of anything. But she feels Abuja is in Jamaica. Then Lagos is in the Niger republic...

She hasn't blocked me. She still read my messages. But ignores it. Anyway, I have stopped messaging her.
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Oh, I hope the lady pays you your money. Have you informed the telegram group members? Also, you can contact gistlover blog to help you post her details, maybe someone will know her.

Yap. She left the groups already...I tagged all of them. I am on the matter. I hope it ends in praise.
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Abilistic(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Yap. She left the groups already...I tagged all of them. I am on the matter. I hope it ends in praise.

This is so heartbreaking!

I doubt if that's her real picture, did you do video call with her?

Just go to her bank and report the transaction as fraudulent
Re: <<<<??>>>>>CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY NIGERIANS GIVE NIGERIA BAD NAMES..?>>>??? by Visasolution048: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Abilistic:

This is so heartbreaking!

I doubt if that's her real picture, did you do video call with her?

Just go to her bank and report the transaction as fraudulent
Her bank directed me to my bank...

(1) (Reply)

Best Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Wallets For Beginners / Ultron Layer1 Blockchain - What Is Ultron Coin? / 40,000yrs In Prison For Thodex CEO In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.