Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal (464 Views)

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal / Paul Pogba: Burglars Stole World Cup Winner's Medal, Man Utd & France Midfielder / Nikola Kalinic Rejects World Cup Runners-Up Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Hermzou: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Paul Pogba's house was burgled last
Tuesday while the midfielder was playing in
Man United’s Champions League match
against Atletico Madrid at Old Trafford;
Pogba won the World Cup with France in
2018, but his medal was taken during the
incident last week,
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has
revealed his World Cup winner's medal was
among the items stolen during a recent burglary
at his home.
The France international spoke last week of his
family’s “worst nightmare” after his house was
broken into while his children were asleep in
their bedroom.
The incident occurred last Tuesday while Pogba
was playing in Manchester United’s Champions
League match against Atletico Madrid at Old
Trafford and his children were in the care of
their nanny.
Pogba said his family had been robbed of their
“sense of safety and security”.
The 29-year-old has now given more details of
how he has been affected and added that the
medal he received after France won the World
Cup in 2018 was stolen.
Pogba said in remarks reported by L’Equipe:
“There were jewels from my mother, my world
champion medal.
“What scared me the most was that my two
children were at home with the nanny during this
incident.
“She overheard everything, called my wife and
security, then locked herself with the boys in a
room. For several days, she was shocked. The
main thing is that my children are well.”
Pogba is now back with his national side
preparing for their upcoming friendlies against
the Ivory Coast and South Africa.
He hopes the international break will refresh him
following the burglary as well as rejuvenate his
game after questions over his form at Old
Trafford.
Pogba, who is out of contract in the summer,
said: “This break gives me a real breath of fresh
air.
“I want to have playing time to come back in top
form at the club. Wearing this jersey,
representing my country, is more than ever a
source of pride.”

Source: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/12573108/paul-pogba-man-utd-midfielders-world-cup-winners-medal-stolen-in-recent-burglary
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Totilopussylick(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2022
grin whoever buys the medals from the burglars is in hot soup tongue
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Only people close to you know where you keep valuables.

Someone stole Reece's UCL medal
Same person stole Pogba's WC medal

Reece's James national team mate and also Pogba's club team mate.

Because he can't win Champions League and World cup before he retires, he decided to steal them.

1 Like

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by MYND44issaSMOKER: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Ronaldo is a suspect... cheesy
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
hmm
imagine laying waste to someone's hard work

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2022
Virginprincess, here.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by virginprincess(f): 9:00pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Virginprincess, here.
I know you must find one because you comment on almost every thread.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
I know you must find one because you comment on almost every thread.
Thanks for the compliment grin
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by virginprincess(f): 9:07pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Thanks for the compliment grin

That wasn't supposed to be a compliment anyway no,i not from warri though i reside there.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
That wasn't supposed to be a compliment anyway no,i not from warri though i reside there.
It's a compliment from my side.

Cool. I miss Warri
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by virginprincess(f): 9:16pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

It's a compliment from my side.

Cool. I miss Warri
Like seriously this place is so loveable and enjoyable,the people here are so fun to be with,i so much love my warri people.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Like seriously this place is so loveable and enjoyable,the people here are so fun to be with,i so much love my warri people.
Ekpan, NPA, Shaguolo, Jeddo, Ugbokodo, Ughoton, Omadino. Those are my axis back then. Life was easier in Warri back then
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by virginprincess(f): 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Ekpan, NPA, Shaguolo, Jeddo, Ugbokodo, Ughoton, Omadino. Those are my axis back then. Life was easier in Warri back then
Like seriously back then life was easy but this places you just mentioned are almost like no go areas now,they have being taking over by cultist and bad eggs.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Like seriously back then life was easy but this places you just mentioned are almost like no go areas now,they have being taking over by cultist and bad eggs.
Those places have always been den for cultists except Ughoton and Omadino.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by virginprincess(f): 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Those places have always been den for cultists except Ughoton and Omadino.
Where exactly did you serve?
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Where exactly did you serve?
Ughoton... I doubt you've been there.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by virginprincess(f): 9:42pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Ughoton... I doubt you've been there.
What that,are you trying to insult me,anyway i haven't being there,that place is under which local govt?
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
What that,are you trying to insult me,anyway i haven't being there,that place is under which local govt?
You haven't been there and you term it as an insult?
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by virginprincess(f): 9:48pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

You haven't been there and you term it as an insult?
It an insult to me because whether i have been there or not is non of your business.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
It an insult to me because whether i have been there or not is non of your business.
You've not been there and that validates my assumption. It can only be termed an insult if you've been there and know the place very well.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by virginprincess(f): 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

You've not been there and that validates my assumption. It can only be termed an insult if you've been there and know the place very well.
Are we seriously going to argue about this,just answer my question,what local govt is that place under?
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Zonefree(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Are we seriously going to argue about this,just answer my question,what local govt is that place under?
Lol. This girl cheesy

It's in Okpe LGA and next time add "PLEASE"

(1) (Reply)

FIFA U20 Women's World Cup final Group Game : Nigeria Vs Canada 03.00am 18/08/22 / What Is Wrong With Bet9ja? / Trevor Sinclair Issues Apology Admitting Tweet Criticizing Queen Was Ill Timed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.