Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal (15723 Views)

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal / Paul Pogba: Burglars Stole World Cup Winner's Medal, Man Utd & France Midfielder / Nikola Kalinic Rejects World Cup Runners-Up Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba says burglars stole his World Cup winner's medal when they broke into his home.

The France international, 29, spoke of his "family's worst nightmare" last week when his home was burgled during his side's Champions League game against Atletico Madrid.

His two young children and their nanny were in the house at the time.

"The main thing is that my children are well," he told Le Figaro.

France won the World Cup in 2018, beating Croatia 4-2 in the final in Moscow with Pogba scoring France's third goal.

Speaking about what was taken, he said: "There were jewels from my mother, my world champion medal.

"What scared me the most was that my two children were at home with the nanny during this incident.

"She overheard everything, called my wife and security, then locked herself with the boys in a room. For several days, she was shocked."

Pogba has been at United since re-joining the club in a then-world record £89m transfer from Juventus in 2016. His contract runs out in the summer.

Pogba is currently away with France before friendlies against Ivory Coast and South Africa.

"This break gives me a real breath of fresh air," he added. "I want to have playing time to come back in top form at the club. Wearing this jersey, representing my country, is more than ever a source of pride."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60843380

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by dawnomike(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Well, I wonder why this keeps happening to footballers in the UK. Shouldn't they be having an extra form of security!!!?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Illuminatiship(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Pelee!

3 Likes

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Dem day sell the type, here for Aba

1 Like

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by XchangeRate: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mehn
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Sarsaproko: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
So armu robber dey uk too. Chai.. Dem go sell the medal to aboki. And the thing go weigh well well o..Boys don hammer!

4 Likes

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by tiswell(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
so sad,paul
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Freelane33(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Damn Niggar
Issorite pogba
The man with
6 inches level
Another medal is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by nedubrazil111(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Do you need POS terminals/machines for Agency banking (POS BUSINESS) or you need it in office as a means of collection of payments alone from customers, we have you covered even if you are fresh in Business and don't have so much information. We will guide you in step by step and set you up instantly, at your readiness for Business.

16 Likes

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by gospelpen(f): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
After they'll be making Nigerians look bad, but the ones that happens right under their nose is worse.

But some oyibo people mumu sha, wetin you wan carry that thing wey you no fit sell or sample for your house do?

Everybody know all the players wey dem give am for world cup. You wey no follow for the team, how you wan take dey explain give people if dem see am for your hand. At least if you wan thief, thief sensibily.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by TricksterBoss: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
So sad Manchester united will compensate you lol
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Must be Penaldians.
Since CR7 was insulted for being medaless at world stage, Penaldians have vowed to get him one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by FreeStuffsNG: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
That is England o.

Same England most of our out-competed Nigerian folks with low self esteem, negative mindset and hatred for Nigeria regard as Eldorado.

I thought everywhere has CCTV and burglers are easily caught, arrested and prosecuted by a police that are so efficient and incorruptible angels.So it is all lori iro.

England is Fake!Nigeria is the real deal and here in Lagos, none of our global award winners here in Lagos like Chioma Anjuwa etc has ever reported his or her house burgled and their medal stolen.

That is why you need to bring your investment to Lagos.

In Lagos, you, your family and investments are safe and your investment is guaranteed of great returns.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Segzy22: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
I wonder how these footballers feel when they receive alert, me wey my salary no reach 100,000k you need to see how I dey happy on the 28th of every month!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by hollamanng(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
VCF file with over 1 million naija contacts for sale
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by KingOfTheDamned: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is france o. Same France some folks with low self esteem and hatred for Nigeria regard as Eldorado

Are you an iliterate? It was stolen in England not France undecided
Hen they tell some of your to got to school you guys will be arguing , just see as you have disgraced yoursel before the whole.world !! undecided

Even if you edit your comment my mention will remain forever and ever as proof of your ignorance . Now go ahead and tell people why they should come to Lagos and become ignorant like you ...

2 Likes

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Germi9: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Probably intentional, so that you will stop thinking like…well “after all i have won a medal with France so Man U can’t blame me”
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
With all ya money you no get bulletproof safe for house?
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Swoonz: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Freelane33:
Damn Niggar
Issorite pogba
The man with
6 inches level
Another medal is coming

OG is that you?!!! cry
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by rickdaking(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Make he go win another one na angry
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by DropsMic(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ehya
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by ceematics: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Come Aba come collect am Deadwood grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michelle Alozie Scores A Brace To Give Houston 2-0 Victory Over New York / PSG Rejects Both Barca And Real Madrid Bids For Neymar / Chelsea Puts £62m Price Tag On Alvaro Morata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.