Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Is Java Good For A Novice To Learn? And Also What Brain Work Is Required? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Java Good For A Novice To Learn? And Also What Brain Work Is Required? (345 Views)

Is Java Good For A Novice To Learn? And Also What Brain Work Is Required? / Data Analyst/science - The Smart Way To Learn And Be Effective / Help With Ebook On Oracle SQL For A Novice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Java Good For A Novice To Learn? And Also What Brain Work Is Required? by Tallino25(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning all, So i just finished school a year ago and decided to get a skill in any IT related field ,so i choose programming for a start(Java to be precise) with growth to the cyber security field in view, So recently i started working for an IT company on an internship/work basics to help broaden my mind and brains, so it was while at the company during my free hours i downloaded java, NetBeans and all the essentials needed to start learning Java which included YouTube tutorial videos, So one day my boss was going through the system allocated to me and saw java stuffs on it and she called me to ask whether i knew anything about java since she is seeing java stuffs on the system, i told her the reason for the java that i just wanted to learn programming, so she told me that if i wanted to learn programming i should have started from Node, ms something (i have forgotten the names she mentioned) she mentioned a lot of strange languages i should learn saying that java is outdated and not in vogue that people are learning higher languages, she also told me she has a lot of materials i could take from her that will guide me and so on. It was just an advice from her though but at that point i became confused, Because here on nairaland i saw a thread concerning programming languages a novice should start with, and most people suggested java and that was exactly where i picked the idea to begin from java. So pls Nairalanders what language is really the best to begin with, and also what type of brain work is required?
Re: Is Java Good For A Novice To Learn? And Also What Brain Work Is Required? by mohammedmuz: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Your boss meant js stack. Java is still ok, in demand & in vogue, with its own stacks widely used by multi nationals for big projects & large organisations

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone Who Knows How To Do Custom Discord Bot / Telegram Channel For Marketing. / Learn How To Design A Standard Websites And Online Platforms With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.