Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (25839 Views)

2023: Pictures From Atiku's Declaration In Abuja / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Menace2Society(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Two of you have exactly same words

Same user one thousand monikers?
Can u just imagine
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by TheBeat: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Don't be too emotional in politics. It's all about interest. If Tinubu is good, Atiku is better. At least Atiku is de-tribalized unlike Tinubu. Both Atiku and Tinubu are old. Both are corrupt. Atiku is free spirited. At least he is not Lording over governors in Adamawa like Tinubu in Lagos. If APC, for any reason gives the ticket to Tinubu, PDP should equally give Atiku the ticket. He can match him money for money. Let me see how Tinubu plans to win North against Atiku. At least Tinubu is sure he won't get up to 10% from SS/SE voting block. Don't be deceived by SE voting number.....they don't even count millions of Igbos voting in Lagos. This is the reason Igbos have won seats there.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Emmaskill(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Those Tinubu urchins saying nobody is in the presidential race apart from their 85 years old gods. I hope they can sleep tonight.

There is no way Atiku will not win. Nigerians will prefer a lesser evil.[color=#000000][/color]
Hmmm...
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by 07kjb: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Selfish dullard
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Lepon02: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
jerseyboy:
Atiku na thief na

Buhari nah wetin?
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Lepon02: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Still the man to beat as long as he pairs himself up with a sound VP - Peter Obi is my preference!
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Kenturkey048(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
frowland:

This might be stolen picture.

It's not.. Its not..I have my reasons for saying its not...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by RandyOku: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
alsudan:
This one thinks he owns the PDP. Disappears and abandons the party for 2 years, only to show up later with the aim of buying delegates.

Sensible Nigerians have rejected Atiku and Thiefnibu.

Don't mind the FULANI man with his ADAMU dead brain cellscheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Lepon02: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
xeratek:
Waiting for GEJ to declare before I talk

He wont.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Atiku has failed already

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Holadokun(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
It's simple

Either Nigeria choose ATIKU for a chance to rescue Nigeria or Tinubu to continue in suffering

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Divoc19(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
He is the only strong contender now.
If he has plenty money he will win.
Na Naija we dey.
Let's not stress but hope for the best.
If you know you know
If you no know, na body go tell you grin
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Ugonna62: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
bigpsalmmy:
If not that Nigerians don't know how to stop nonsense will this man still be contesting?
Why im no go contest?,after all he is the only aspirant well prepard for the job.shun tribal and religious sentiment,atiku is the man for a better nigeria,forget all the needless noise from tinubu and his gang of urchins,he only want the title president added to his name,play politics of securing the bag.and achieve his lifetime ambition and nothing more.and sane nigerians dont want all that for now.nigeria is at cross-road,and deserve better come 2023.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by cosmostrigger(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Atiku is the man with wealth experiance that can return this Country to her place of glory.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by hotseat: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
That's the beauty of democracy at work.

It is a constitutionally guaranteed inalienable right to contest, vote and be voted for without let or hindrance provided a person is a Nigerian citizen.

It is now left for the electorates to vote their choice candidate from amongst the flagbearers.

There's no need becoming hysterical over any aspirant(s) when you have you personal voters card (PVC) to do the needful.

Many are called, few are chosen.

At the elections proper, with your PVC, you can now separate the goats from the sheep.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Can he get pdp ticket? That's the question
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
If he happen to pick PDP ticket, Tinubu should forget about aso rock. It is already trending here in the north ; Atiku is our own , Atiku is our own ( northern agenda). I wish Southerners should come together to settle for one candidate.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Major1984(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
MisterGrace:
Former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar today, officially declared his intention to run for the seat of president come 2023.

The event is happening live at the International Conference Centre, Abuja, the Nigerian capital.

Atiku lost to Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential elections. Atiku is a desperate thief, he will still loose the election.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa5h6naSb4I

https://webtimes.com.ng/2022/03/23/2023-video-from-atiku-abubakar-presidential-declaration-in-abuja/
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by dexteer555(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
If this guy picks the PDP ticket, APC will definitely win the next Presidential elections

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by cosmostrigger(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is the man that country for now. I stand with Atiku
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Lovetoglory(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
MisterGrace:
Former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar today, officially declared his intention to run for the seat of president come 2023.

The event is happening live at the International Conference Centre, Abuja, the Nigerian capital.

Atiku lost to Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential elections.

See video below.

https://webtimes.com.ng/2022/03/23/2023-video-from-atiku-abubakar-presidential-declaration-in-abuja/

I believe this will be his last try after which he will congregate a large crowd again to declare that he has resigned from politics

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by frowland(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:

It's not.. Its not..I have my reasons for saying its not...

Oh okay.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Godwin4444: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheBeat:
Don't be too emotional in politics. It's all about interest. If Tinubu is good, Atiku is better. At least Atiku is de-tribalized unlike Tinubu. Both Atiku and Tinubu are old. Both are corrupt. Atiku is free spirited. At least he is not Lording over governors in Adamawa like Tinubu in Lagos. If APC, for any reason gives the ticket to Tinubu, PDP should equally give Atiku the ticket. He can match him money for money. Let me see how Tinubu plans to win North against Atiku. At least Tinubu is sure he won't get up to 10% from SS/SE voting block. Don't be deceived by SE voting number.....they don't even count millions of Igbos voting in Lagos. This is the reason Igbos have won seats there.
what do u mean by d line tinibu is not decentralised?

In as much as I don't like any of them, b objective with your criticism.

Tinubu gave room for non indigenes to thrive when he was governor n even gave non indigenes portfolios.

Please criticise but b truthful

Go n check d record of Nigeria since d return to democracy, no zone has ever held on to power for 16 straight years.

Many of u don't understand politics n precedent, if d north should hold on to power for 16 years it means d south would do same n d north loves power,they can't afford to b out of power for complete 16 years.

B objective with your analysis n let it b devoid of sentiment.

North can't continue come 2023,take that to d bank

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Ijoba85: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Can't this man just go and rest
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by tony1way: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
The next President by Gods Grace.
We are more optimistc than before
The chances are getting clearer by day
Just be focused Waziri
Magabci za su ji kunya
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Godwin4444: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Holadokun:
It's simple

Either Nigeria choose ATIKU for a chance to rescue Nigeria or Tinubu to continue in suffering
how can u believe atiku will rescue Nigeria?
This is the same way u people presented buhari without checking his records,try to check people's record b4 couching for them.

Go n read about atiku n check his records.

I am not supporting tinubu but he has good records than atiku in terms of governance,go n check d records.

Go n read about how obj described atiku in his book my watch.

Atiku is far from a saint

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Treasure17(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just hope he won't be the flag bearer of PDP. and peradventure they do, we might be stuck with Tinubu and that will be a disaster.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by focus2727(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wike will be shivering now. quote author=MisterGrace post=111290594]Former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar today, officially declared his intention to run for the seat of president come 2023.

Atiku lost to Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential elections.

See video below.

https://webtimes.com.ng/2022/03/23/2023-video-from-atiku-abubakar-presidential-declaration-in-abuja/[/quote]
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lepon02:

Buhari nah wetin?
Thief na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.