Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,679 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (25842 Views)

2023: Pictures From Atiku's Declaration In Abuja / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by beylinko02: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
TalatuEz:
Wake up, the economy is bad, train to earn in US Dollars working from home for USA companies

Nigerians should should read this URGENTLY

If your salary is less than $1000 monthly, you need to SLOWLY read this. It is no longer news that regular individuals can work online and earn money LEGITIMATELY.

STOP paying for all these so called investment that promises to double your funds.

Join CPA affiliate marketing where USA companies like Microsoft, Dell, Macys, Vonage, Hostgator, Walmart, Godaddy and many more pay you IN DOLLARS by promoting their brands.
Rather than doubt, why don’t you ask questions (proof from successful trainees)
We can show you several accounts of our trainees who shared screenshots of their earnings, most people keep struggling and wondering how others are finding it easy in life, CPA marketing does the magic.

What we will do for you
***We will help you apply and get approved by these companies
***We will train you on how to earn US Dollars every day (PAID TRAINING)
***Within 24-48hrs of enrolling, you will earn $465 guaranteed
***Our team are experts at promoting these companies; the average trainee would earn at least $2500 monthly.
***You will be representing name brands in the US and they would pay you as a partner

How to start

Click on my profile to see proof and how to contact us https://www.nairaland.com/samuelez
There is a paid training with a FIRM refund policy, if you do not earn as promised, training fee will be refunded, with ₦15000 refunded just for inconveniencing you.

Ok.... bookmarked
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Sermwell(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
This man has been spending money in his presidential ambition and losing.The day he will be appointed as a minister he will loot all the money budgeted for his ministry.
What do you mean by appointed as minister?
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by techWriter3: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
What a deluded spirit! Dubai President
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Osaze007: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
I don’t support it
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by tnerro1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dubai/ Cameroon man go and rest and stop disturbing us oo , it’s the turn of the south to rule for 8 years

South 2023 is all I know

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Alexis11: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Those Tinubu urchins saying nobody is in the presidential race apart from their 85 years old gods. I hope they can sleep tonight.

There is no way Atiku will not win. Nigerians will prefer a lesser evil.

Lol lesser evil indeed. grin

cheesy
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
xeratek:
Waiting for GEJ to declare before I talk

And who go vote for jonathan? Jonathan wey become the president on a platter of gold, wetin he do? He was beclouded by his inbuilt mumu and alcoholism. And let this useless vegetable called buhari become the president. ...
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Alexis11: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dannyset:
Some people don't have a problem with this since it's Atiku.

Wait for the turn of Tinubu! grin grin

We are not well in this part of the world walahi

Lol I tell you. grin

See as everywhere is quiet. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Alexis11: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheBeat:
Don't be too emotional in politics. It's all about interest. If Tinubu is good, Atiku is better. At least Atiku is de-tribalized unlike Tinubu. Both Atiku and Tinubu are old. Both are corrupt. Atiku is free spirited. At least he is not Lording over governors in Adamawa like Tinubu in Lagos. If APC, for any reason gives the ticket to Tinubu, PDP should equally give Atiku the ticket. He can match him money for money. Let me see how Tinubu plans to win North against Atiku. At least Tinubu is sure he won't get up to 10% from SS/SE voting block. Don't be deceived by SE voting number.....they don't even count millions of Igbos voting in Lagos. This is the reason Igbos have won seats there.

It's alright... I wish you Igbos all the best in your next futile adventure.

See you all in 2023.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Lepon02: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
jerseyboy:

Thief na.

Good
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Akpuoru: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
I'll be interested in following the rants and actions of the Port Harcourt drunk. Like our people will say, it's time to know the male amongst two tortoises.
I didn't mention any name.
I come on peace!
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by TheBeat: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Godwin4444:
what do u mean by d line tinibu is not decentralised?

In as much as I don't like any of them, b objective with your criticism.

Tinubu gave room for non indigenes to thrive when he was governor n even gave non indigenes portfolios.

Please criticise but b truthful

Go n check d record of Nigeria since d return to democracy, no zone has ever held on to power for 16 straight years.

Many of u don't understand politics n precedent, if d north should hold on to power for 16 years it means d south would do same n d north loves power,they can't afford to b out of power for complete 16 years.

B objective with your analysis n let it b devoid of sentiment.

North can't continue come 2023,take that to d bank
Lol. You want to play same card used in 2015 that Buhari's driver is Igbo. Truth is that being a Nationalist or being de-tribalized is not something you can hide...Just like pregnancy. Your body language, your moves, your utterances etc will always give you away. Keep hanging on to that your belief to satisfy your tribal cravings. 16 years rule for North is about to happen and I hope you won't blame it on Igbos. There's no law known to Nigeria that will stop that from happening. Has the old tribalised Tinubu made any comment on issues happening in SS/SE? Has he ever visited that side of the country? The game plan of Tinubu is to cajole PDP to cede the ticket to South so that he will have a free road with incumbent party. People are already calling Peter Obi a coward for not declaring interest in the race. Same way Tinubu led SW to Buhari, SE/SS will eventually line up behind Atiku. Give ticket to SE....Tinubu said no. Allow vibrant and de-tribalized Yoruba guys like Osibanjo to contest, the greedy Tinubu said no. Let me see how he intends to get 25% from the 11 SE/SS states and win Atiku in the North.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
IT IS TIME FEAST ON THOSE WICKED POLITRICKCIANS STALLING NAIJA PROGRESS FROM POWER TO ECONOMIC DECLINE
SEE THEIR PRESIDENTIAL POSTERS,THIS TIMe YOU SEE LOADS OF STRANGE FACES OF MONEY MISS ROAD CHARACTERS.I trust naija people they know who is deceiving them and who will deliver.Naija ppl will feast on these so called president candidates and leave them dry on election day. angry
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by TheBeat: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

It's alright... I wish you Igbos all the best in your next futile adventure.

See you all in 2023.
Yes it wasn't futile when you lined up behind the Buhari. May God keep both of us alive. Just give me one reason SS/SE will line up behind Tinubu instead of Atiku?

Both are old....Atiku is stronger
Both are corrupt.....Tinubu is still Lording over governors in Lagos till date. He collects revenue, daughter is head of markets, wife is a senator. The case is not the same for Atiku.

Atiku is a friend to everyone but Bola is only connected to people for advancing his power.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Alexis11: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheBeat:

Yes it wasn't futile when you lined up behind the Buhari. May God keep both of us alive. Just give me one reason SS/SE will line up behind Tinubu instead of Atiku?

Both are old....Atiku is stronger
Both are corrupt.....Tinubu is still Lording over governors in Lagos till date. He collects revenue, daughter is head of markets, wife is a senator. The case is not the same for Atiku.

Atiku is a friend to everyone but Bola is only connected to people for advancing his power.

Well... Ok.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Alexis11: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheBeat:

Lol. You want to play same card used in 2015 that Buhari's driver is Igbo. Truth is that being a Nationalist or being de-tribalized is not something you can hide...Just like pregnancy. Your body language, your moves, your utterances etc will always give you away. Keep hanging on to that your belief to satisfy your tribal cravings. 16 years rule for North is about to happen and I hope you won't blame it on Igbos. There's no law known to Nigeria that will stop that from happening. Has the old tribalised Tinubu made any comment on issues happening in SS/SE? Has he ever visited that side of the country? The game plan of Tinubu is to cajole PDP to cede the ticket to South so that he will have a free road with incumbent party. People are already calling Peter Obi a coward for not declaring interest in the race. Same way Tinubu led SW to Buhari, SE/SS will eventually line up behind Atiku. Give ticket to SE....Tinubu said no. Allow vibrant and de-tribalized Yoruba guys like Osibanjo to contest, the greedy Tinubu said no. Let me see how he intends to get 25% from the 11 SE/SS states and win Atiku in the North.

The only interesting thing about all these rantings is that when Tinubu becomes president with strong opposition from the Igbos you will still want him to protect Igbos interest... In fact you will call Yorubas betrayals again for not allowing you to reap where you did not sow...

Same pattern since independence... Una no dey tire grin

cheesy
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Alexis11: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
I think Igbos are the only group on earth that believe that their hate should be rewarded with love and kindness. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by TheBeat: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

The only interesting thing about all these rantings is that when Tinubu becomes president with strong opposition from the Igbos you will still want him to protect Igbos interest... In fact you will call Yorubas betrayals again for not allowing you to reap where you did not sow...

Same pattern since independence... Una no dey tire grin

cheesy
And when Atiku wins, you will call Igbos enemy of South right? The joke is on you bro.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wetin he steal? Just name one .....no be I hear I hear
jerseyboy:
Atiku na thief na
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
The same old song ....who do we vote then , yahaya Bello or Ayade? Wetin Atiku loot? If Obasanjo as much as he hate Atiku with federal might could not pin anything on Atiku ,you guys should stop this useless story of Atiku is a thief.
Na the stupid narrative Una used to put Buhari back in office in 2019 ,it won't fly this time . With all the Atiku is a thief song he got up to 12million votes in the midst of the charade pulled by APC...please give the man some respect .
specialmati:
grin grin grin here we go again the legendary PDP old thief.he want to come and loot the country finish from his evil brother in APC.God past them no one with his sense should vote all this thieves.let them go and enjoy the one they stole
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by specialmati(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
flavnwokem:
The same old song ....who do we vote then , yahaya Bello or Ayade? Wetin Atiku loot? If Obasanjo as much as he hate Atiku with federal might could not pin anything on Atiku ,you guys should stop this useless story of Atiku is a thief.
Na the stupid narrative Una used to put Buhari back in office in 2019 ,it won't fly this time . With all the Atiku is a thief song he got up to 12million votes in the midst of the charade pulled by APC...please give the man some respect .
grin grin grin Atiku they learn for where buhari they when it comes to thieving.I prefer a younger candidate the list are many.but if it’s to be between tinubu and atiku who are legendary theives we may pick the lesser thief.we don’t need all this old men let them go and rest instead of recycling them na so buhari contest for almost 12years look at how the country have been under him.his too old to even think on how to move the country forward outside hardship.say no to the old generational thieves
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Almaigaa: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
jerseyboy:
Atiku na thief na

Peter Obi is a bigger thief grin grin
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Godwin4444: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheBeat:

on what ground do u want to have APC ticket?
Have u ever loved Them?
Have u ever supported them?

Is it possible to give your most prized possessions to someone who hates u n never hide it?
Can u allow a fulani man to govern anambra state?
Please answer these questions

Apc has just 2 governors in d east n they are not even generally accepted, umahi is having a hanging court case,uzodinma is not loved n u want APC to field an igbo man.

Can u do that if u were in APC shoes?
N besides how can u expect someone to labour hard for something even when u frustrated his efforts n eventually he made it n u expect that same person u never wanted his success to hand over to u?

Guy reason am well
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by nattyGENT: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Atiku na thief na, can you prove

Nigerians have seen your saint and mr. integrity for 8years.
Atiku deserves to be equally given the opportunity to prove whether he is a thief as you claim or not.
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by TheBeat: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Godwin4444:
on what ground do u want to have APC ticket?
Have u ever loved Them?
Have u ever supported them?

Is it possible to give your most prized possessions to someone who hates u n never hide it?
Can u allow a fulani man to govern anambra state?
Please answer these questions

Apc has just 2 governors in d east n they are not even generally accepted, umahi is having a hanging court case,uzodinma is not loved n u want APC to field an igbo man.

Can u do that if u were in APC shoes?
N besides how can u expect someone to labour hard for something even when u frustrated his efforts n eventually he made it n u expect that same person u never wanted his success to hand over to u?

Guy reason am well
What was your reason for supporting Buhari against a southern president? I have nothing against your hard work. It's politics bro. Just don't feel bad when we play similar politics in 2023. OBJ was supported by all South for two terms. We all supported Yaradua. If not for hate and selfishness, why did you all gang up against GEJ? Rochas won relection with APC. Hope stole a mandate and you want us to return that with love? Umahi has no single reason to abandon his party...not as if the party has issue in his state. Will you be happy if Sanwo Olu joins PDP on APC mandate? Our point is simple, don't bring this old, corrupt and bigot Tinubu. He is corrupt, he is old and weak, he is a bigot, he is a Muslim (not bad, but taking over from a Muslim president) and he is greedy (eating Lagos and wants presidency to satisfy his age long ambition). On what ground are you even pushing his candidature. We rather vote a liberal and corrupt Atiku than a bigoted and corrupt Tinubu
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Pastorsmile: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
This man doesn't get tired?
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Godwin4444: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheBeat:

What was your reason for supporting Buhari against a southern president? I have nothing against your hard work. It's politics bro. Just don't feel bad when we play similar politics in 2023. OBJ was supported by all South for two terms. We all supported Yaradua. If not for hate and selfishness, why did you all gang up against GEJ? Rochas won relection with APC. Hope stole a mandate and you want us to return that with love? Umahi has no single reason to abandon his party...not as if the party has issue in his state. Will you be happy if Sanwo Olu joins PDP on APC mandate? Our point is simple, don't bring this old, corrupt and bigot Tinubu. He is corrupt, he is old and weak, he is a bigot, he is a Muslim (not bad, but taking over from a Muslim president) and he is greedy (eating Lagos and wants presidency to satisfy his age long ambition). On what ground are you even pushing his candidature. We rather vote a liberal and corrupt Atiku than a bigoted and corrupt Tinubu
u mentioned d issue of religion,is atiku a Christian?
Re: 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2022
alsudan:
This one thinks he owns the PDP. Disappears and abandons the party for 2 years, only to show up later with the aim of buying delegates.

Sensible Nigerians have rejected Atiku and Thiefnibu.

Well said sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu / Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President / MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.