Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Redmi Note9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note9 (1281 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note9 For Sale SOLD / Distress Sale Of Samsung Galaxy Note9 For Sale At 110k. / Samsung Note9 Brand New Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note9 by mosho2good: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Can someone help me with my redmi note9 it just went off on it own without pressing it and it refuse to own back, once I on it back it will only show the redmi on the screen and off back and I’ve taken it to an engineer to flash still yet the phone did not on, plz guys what might be the problem with my Redmi and the phone did not fall down or hit anything
Re: Redmi Note9 by Angela77o: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
That plastic nonsense. Just play it come up again. Note 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are far better than that.

I wish u the best. I pray it come back to life Cox phone cost now.

Besides,maybe you've over used it. It's not for hardcore user and it's battery is nonsense in terms of backup
Re: Redmi Note9 by deedondavi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
mosho2good:
Can someone help me with my redmi note9 it just went off on it own without pressing it and it refuse to own back, once I on it back it will only show the redmi on the screen and off back and I’ve taken it to an engineer to flash still yet the phone did not on, plz guys what might be the problem with my Redmi and the phone did not fall down or hit anything

Same with mine (RN 9), been so confused. Mine happen a week ago. It just went blank , I flashed and upgraded, it came on for about 20mins and went back off. Don't know what to do again.
Re: Redmi Note9 by dimeji248(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
mosho2good:

I’m suspecting the battery might be damage. My brother phone was like that last month, thou it wasn’t redmi but Gionie Phone, I was about flashing it until the engnr told me the battery is bad, as soon as we change the battery the phone came back to life.
Re: Redmi Note9 by mosho2good: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
deedondavi:

Same with mine (RN 9), been so confused. Mine happen a week ago. It just went blank , I flashed and upgraded, it came on for about 20mins and went back off. Don't know what to do again.
Have u been able to repair it cause I’m planning to take it to their office at computer village tomorrow if they will collect it nd find solution for me And the battery is very strong, the phone i still in 98% before it went off and when i try to on it back it only show Redmi and off immediately
Re: Redmi Note9 by mosho2good: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
dimeji248:

I’m suspecting the battery might be damage. My brother phone was like that last month, thou it wasn’t redmi but Gionie Phone, I was about flashing it until the engnr told me the battery is bad, as soon as we change the battery the phone came back to life.
the battery is very strong ad my phone is still in 98% before it went off
Re: Redmi Note9 by dimeji248(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
mosho2good:
the battery is very strong ad my phone is still in 98% before it went off

Okay,
Re: Redmi Note9 by Aidenehi: 1:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Don't open or try to repair the phone if its still under warranty, take it to their Raya service center at Ikeja and your money will be refunded back to you. Mine did same thing and since it was still under warranty my money was refunded.
Re: Redmi Note9 by mosho2good: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aidenehi:
Don't open or try to repair the phone if its still under warranty, take it to their Raya service center at Ikeja and your money will be refunded back to you. Mine did same thing and since it was still under warranty my money was refunded.
I've bought the phone more than a year now
Re: Redmi Note9 by deedondavi(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
mosho2good:

Have u been able to repair it cause I’m planning to take it to their office at computer village tomorrow if they will collect it nd find solution for me And the battery is very strong, the phone i still in 98% before it went off and when i try to on it back it only show Redmi and off immediately

No I haven't, I believe our phones have the same issue
Have you been able to fix yours ?
Re: Redmi Note9 by mosho2good: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
deedondavi:

I've not been able to fix it, the phone is still at their office
Re: Redmi Note9 by tayo60(f): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
I use same phone but never experienced this. Although like three times now since I started using it July 2020, it will just freezes while using, so what I normally do is, press d power button and volume down button together and d phone will switch itself off and on back again. Occasionally freezing is what I do experience.
Re: Redmi Note9 by folash: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2022
deedondavi:

Did they ask for receipt before collecting the phone from you?
Re: Redmi Note9 by mosho2good: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2022
folash:

Did they ask for receipt before collecting the phone from you?
I only took the cartoon with me amd they check it ɓefore collecting it from me, i was told that the will contact me amd tell me where the fault lies before they repair it, they evem told assume the phone is still under warranty I'm not going to pay for the service.
Re: Redmi Note9 by folash: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
mosho2good:

I only took the cartoon with me amd they check it ɓefore collecting it from me, i was told that the will contact me amd tell me where the fault lies before they repair it, they evem told assume the phone is still under warranty I'm not going to pay for the service.
Okay thanks
Re: Redmi Note9 by Emmbanny(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Leave it for about an hour or two. Then try tó switch it on again

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Browser On Mobile Phones / Steve Jobs Said Google Stole From His Iphone To Make Android / How To Install Java Apps/games On Android Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.