Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Steve Jobs Said Google Stole From His Iphone To Make Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Steve Jobs Said Google Stole From His Iphone To Make Android (1281 Views)

Pic: When Someone Forgot His Iphone 6 In A Bus.. / My Brother Set His Iphone Back To 1970 / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Jobs Said Google Stole From His Iphone To Make Android by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
Apple’s co-founder Steve Jobs swore that Google’s Android was stolen from his iPhone, according to Walter Isaacson’s authorized biography of Jobs. The book is number #1 on Amazon.

“I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple’s $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong,” Jobs told Isaacson.
“I‘m going to destroy Android because it’s a stolen product. I’m willing to go to thermonuclear war on this. They are scared to death because they know they are guilty,” Jobs swore.

The biography was released after Jobs lost his long battle with pancreatic cancer on October 5, Jobs was disappointed , because he had been a mentor to Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-790337.0.html#msg9423571
Re: Steve Jobs Said Google Stole From His Iphone To Make Android by Dabss(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
Old news!!
everybody knows that. The original and the best.
IOS IS KING

(1) (Reply)

Opera Adds Resumable Downloads For J2ME & Blackberry Phones With Opera Mini 7.1 / Introducing MTN Mobile Self-care App!!! / Ban on Unregistered SIM Cards: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.