Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers (3769 Views)

Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by ObidientFC: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2022
APC is a calamity. Anyone thinking of voting in APC is bringing calamity upon his or herself.

This video is heart wrenching.
The government has failed her citizens .

Watch the Video of Terrorists flogging innocent Kaduna-Abuja Kidnapped Passengers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te5c3EkhY8A

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by alsudan: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2022
See what Citizens are having to pass through under Buhari and some wicked Nigerians are considering Pro Max Atiku or Tinubu because of tribal and religious sentiments.

Nigeria desperately needs a Peter Obi who won’t hesitate to use the Super Tucanos to flush out terrorists from our forest, whether they are from the East, West, North or South.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Kzinne: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by SpatialKing(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2022
They said Buhari is next to be kidnapped

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Kurutinto(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Heiyaa

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for this evil people to continue this.

The good Lord I serve will locate and bring them succor. Buhari and Tinubu and APC are the worst of evil to ever walk this earth

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by God1000(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Those barbarians

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Xbobtage: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2022
My God, Just Imagine how hopeless these people feel. One day you are a passenger going to look for your daily bread in this already difficult country. Next morning you are a prisoner with no possible hope of coming out. Kill you the Kidnapers refused, Yet they keep you in a condition worse than an animal, every morning you are tortured and flogged. Whatever good you have done in this planet before now is useless, No government or God can save you. My God, None of those victims will come out and remain normal.

Fellow Nigerians, Make no mistake, the rise of Criminality, Kidnapping and Banditry in Nigeria is as a result of Massive Failure of this SATANIC APC Government. If you are living in Nigeria today you are NOT very far from this happening to you. One of my Apartment complexes in Abuja that has never seen armed robbery before has now been robbed twice by armed robbers in a month, the same with a similar property I have in Port Harcourt.

When society collapses, it becomes an issue of survival, the poor would eat the rich, it is already happening in our country. Those poor youths that you think would go and work hard doing menial jobs would rather just kidnap or kill you. This election we are coming into at the moment is like none before, We TRULY this time have no more room for Known Failures, we must get it right, the same criminals are parading themselves as people to be voted for. The only way you can fight these Bandits and Gunmen is by making sure that you do not sell your conscience and vote only Genuine people from top to bottom.

Those who have collected money from APC Politicians and come here to deceive nigerians with false statements and FAKE SPAM BOT Likes, Our God in heaven will judge you for the role you are playing in the destruction of this country.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Buhari is next abi

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by BloomingDale(f): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2022
These Northerners always vote the same people tormenting them. Is that not witchcraft? Watch how they vote Kwakwanso or Atiku in the next election.

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Ikennablue(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2022
This is terrible

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2022
We won't tolerate this in IGBOLAND.

Peace will be trashed in the soakaway ASAP

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by tommy589(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2022
O ga o

No one has ever gone to heaven and narrate how the place is like.Watching this video will change some people from ever becoming religious

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Nukilia: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2022
You will not see them protesting because of this...

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by illicit(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by SadiqBabaSani: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2022
It is better for a Muslim to be flogged like this than for him to protest against his fellow Muslim.

Northern NIGERIA Loves Buhari despite all his Atrocities, despite his many treasonable actions of relinquishing authority to bandits while giving empty promises

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by alpharoyalty: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Some of them probably voted for buhari so no fvck given grin

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by SadiqBabaSani: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Kidnapped Citizens for several months have not bee released yet an IG of Police still has his Job, yet military service chiefs still have their seats, it only points to the reluctant nature of their CinC in rescuing the Kidnapped citizens

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Ruggedniggaone: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2022
alsudan:
See what Citizens are having to pass through under Buhari and some wicked Nigerians are considering Pro Max Atiku or Tinubu because of tribal and religious sentiments.

Nigeria desperately needs a Peter Obi who won’t hesitate to use the Super Tucanos to flush out terrorists from our forest, whether they are from the East, West, North or South.

how is he going to solve Insecurity?I've never heard obi talking about how he is going to end Insecurity he is too gentle to tame bokoharam and bandits Nigeria need rugged and crazy president like elrufai or wike to fight bokoharam

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by pyyxxaro: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2022
APC una Father undecided

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by popez: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2022
And some people still want APC to continue.

Because Tinubu and Atiku are your tribesmen you're campaigning for them to win, deep down you know they're coming to steal and make things worse, but you don't care. You want them to win so you can brag that your tribesman is the president. Okay.

The people in this video could've been any of us, think about it when casting your vote next year.

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by eejo(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2022
They are people in North that know the location of this Criminals but they always prefer to fight for GOD rather than save their fellow Northerners.

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by JourneytoEL(f): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
how is he going to solve Insecurity?I've never heard obi talking about how he is going to end Insecurity he is too gentle to tame bokoharam and bandits Nigeria need rugged and crazy president like elrufai or wike to fight bokoharam
You don't know Peter Obi, the only reason why he is not talking about insecurity is because he knows the present government is working in favour of the terrorist. Before he became the governor of Anarmbra state, anarmbra was the den of kidnapping those days, damn, it was so bad then that your children could get kidnapped for wearing good uniforms, he made sure all the commissioners of police during his time were northerners, to avoid family relations, then he gave an order that anyone caught kidnapping will have his father's house burnt down. Any police commissioner that slacks, he will replace them the next day, even families were reporting their relatives because they were scared of their ancestral homes been demolished. That was kidnapping died a natural death in Anarmbra till this Buhari era, it has started picking up gradually.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by F4ku: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2022
Fulani flogging HAUSA wotowoto..

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by StormpyBee: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2022
And this terrorist are in Nigeria? We are no longer safe in this country.

APC has failed us!

PDP had failed us!

Let's try LP.

Vote Peter obi

Vote Labour Party

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by jogojogo: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2022
I guess Obi has what it takes to stop this
Stop the blackmail and deception
alsudan:

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Prozico22(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2022
ObidientFC:
APC is a calamity. Anyone thinking of voting in APC is bringing calamity upon his or herself.

This video is heart wrenching.
The government has failed her citizens .

Watch the Video of Terrorists flogging innocent Kaduna-Abuja Kidnapped Passengers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te5c3EkhY8A
thank God na muslim plenty pass
God kill who you suppose kill dont be a merciful god again

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by godofuck231: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2022
They were so kind to exclude the women and children , unnnnnnnn so touching, very nice guys , so bubu sent special forces, to Gambia to oust the former president , to mali , and Senegal against bandits but can't rid his own country and state of origin of bandits? Be like say them wan tell us tales by apc agenda 2023

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by kettykin: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Was Nnamdi kanu actually right about Nigeria,are there things he knows we are not aware

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Simplythebest: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Welcome to change what a country. May God give them strength and help them to overcome this their trying times in the hands of those terrorists. Amen

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Prozico22(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
is not by hard face is by tactics na wetin the kill una for this country na tinubu the brutal na him fit handle them abi but him dey apc make he tell them what to do old fool wey no fit stand for 1 hour

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Prozico22(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
el rufia state dey safe? know be for elrufia state dis one happen bandit go visit your househood because of this your comment
calling el rufia to fight is brothers ur name useless where are you from because no reasoning perso will type dis rubbish you just did

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Prozico22(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2022
we should abolish
DSS
POLICE
ARMY
NAVAL
AIR FORCE
let form vigilante and fight see if any day i hear say bandit kidnap my mum or any of my sibling i wont go for there rescue i go just the kill any fulani wey i see for street before i go later die but i make sure i kill them massively

Protest Is Currently Going On In Onitsha / Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram / The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!!