Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online (3579 Views)

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima / 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by DaveHarry(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Joe Igbokwe, an aide to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Tuesday, March 22, disclosed President Muhammdu Buhari's handwritten message at Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, where he commissioned the Dangote Fertiliser Plant.
President Buhari wrote the note after the tape cutting ceremony of the multi-billion dollars project which will unarguably act as a catalyst for Nigeria's economic boom.
In the message, Buhari said the project very well aligns with his administration's drive to better the lives of Nigerians economically, especially those of farmers.
He added that the commissioned plant proves that with visionary and enterprising citizens, nothing is impossible for Nigeria. The brief message written in legible but cursive handwriting read:
"The Dangote Fertilizer Plant I just commissioned is consistent with the effort made by our administration to transform the lives of the farmers, increase their incomes and save the country precious foreign exchange."

Nigerians react
However, a lot of Nigerians on social media have reacted to the post by Igbokwe with varying concerns and takes. But some other persons believe the president is a man of integrity and as such, cannot lie with some as petty as handwriting. Read the reactions on Facebook:

Amb Kuseme: if he should write this beautiful then why the country this way? Is there anything we are unaware ‍♂️ i’m asking for my brothers in Igbo land."
Arome Attah: "Without light, fuel and the general hardship for naija, na who good writing dey epp? Ehn, na who?"
Samuel Omolola Edema "Hmmm. I thought the quote is "nothing is impossible with visionary leaders..." Our president said "nothing is impossible with visionary citizen like Dangote ... " Isorite."
Ralph O. Ahanonu: "Samuel Omolola Edema. Dangote is both a visionary leader and visionary Nigerian citizen and entrepreneur. "That's not in dispute.
If PMB had set out to quote the author verbatim, he would have used inverted commas/speech marks/quotation marks to denote this. He preferred to write something slightly different. I hope you re not insinuating it is a slip/mistake."
Segun Fagbemi: "This is the handwriting of a septuagenarian? This is too perfect."

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Sheddy5(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Someone wrote it for him.

9 Likes

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by DaveHarry(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
Bros but you were not there when it was written na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by LibertyRep: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Superb handwriting when the economy isn't favorable to the common Nigerians.

Who cares about superb handwriting at the face of biting economic hardship?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Sheddy5(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
DaveHarry:

Bros but you were not there when it was written na.
and you were not there too, remember he's a president and an old man that can asign anyone to do anything for him.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by illicit(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
No be by handwriting

His 22nd shouldn't be in superscript tho

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by joshjc(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Our old men and women have better hand writting than this present generation

1 Like

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by helinues: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
No be Buhari handwriting be this jor
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by rottennaija(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
And then gave him the pen to sign his signature. You are right. I saw it myself
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by huptin(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari? Mtchew! Pikin no sabi book una say e get better handwritting....Na handwritting dem dey take pass exam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Sheddy5(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
rottennaija:

And then gave him the pen to sign his signature. You are right. I saw it myself
grin
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by treamabenh: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
No this isn’t Bubus handwriting, I know his handwriting grin
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by FreeStuffsNG: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
joshjc:
Our old men and women have better hand writting than this present generation

Most of the Senior Nigerian Army Officers I know have this handwriting. I am not surprised. I once asked one of them if they are taught to write this way in Nigeria Army or NMS.

There are so many things those low self esteem negative-minded unpatriotic Nigerians do not know about Nigerian institutions.
That handwriting is the handwriting of Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari(Rtd).

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Means nothing. Buhari is a certified dullard.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by ganisucks(f): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Most of the Senior Nigerian Army Officers I know have this handwriting. I am not surprised. I once asked one of them if they are taught to write this way in Nigeria Army or NMS.

There are so many things those low self esteem negative-minded unpatriotic Nigerians do not know about Nigerian institutions. That handwriting is that of Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari(Rtd).
Soon and very soon you'll ditch this moniker and use another one to rain all manner of abuses and insults on the President. But if you are a man of honor you'll continue with this moniker and elucidate the reasons why Nigerians should support your candidate when he declares to run on the platform of SDP

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by FreeStuffsNG: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
ganisucks:

Soon and very soon you'll ditch this moniker and use another one to rain all manner of abuses and insults on the President. But if you are a man of honor you'll continue with this moniker and elucidate the reasons why Nigerians should support your candidate when he declares to run on the platform of SDP
Obviously you do not know me wink My love for my fatherland will never wane.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by ebuka440: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
The person that released this online is an idiot. How can someone who can barely pronounce a word be able to write correctly like this?

Who are they deceiving and who is being deceived. Nonsense!
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by ganisucks(f): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria

Nigeria has no enemies or lovers. It only has opportunists and tenants

1 Like

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Guide777(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Will superb hand writing from Buhari add anything to the economy?
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Benmob: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
So handwriting na news,chai igokwu get sense na
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by DaveHarry(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
I believe it's Mr buhari's handwriting cos olden days people have better and beautiful handwriting than we see from this present indomie generation of youths. So doubt at your own risk.
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Benmob: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria
u were luv nigeria why u hardly comment on economy hardship in d country and killing of innocent pple in north. U are real enemy of nigeria.
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Fahdiga(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
ganisucks:

grin grin grin . You know the drill
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:

Imagine Na inside notebook, no be even for a4 paper. Why people too dey lie like this?
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by nabiz(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
DaveHarry:
Joe Igbokwe, an aide to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Tuesday, March 22, disclosed President Muhammdu Buhari's handwritten message at Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, where he commissioned the Dangote Fertiliser Plant.
President Buhari wrote the note after the tape cutting ceremony of the multi-billion dollars project which will unarguably act as a catalyst for Nigeria's economic boom.
In the message, Buhari said the project very well aligns with his administration's drive to better the lives of Nigerians economically, especially those of farmers.
He added that the commissioned plant proves that with visionary and enterprising citizens, nothing is impossible for Nigeria. The brief message written in legible but cursive handwriting read:
"The Dangote Fertilizer Plant I just commissioned is consistent with the effort made by our administration to transform the lives of the farmers, increase their incomes and save the country precious foreign exchange."

Nigerians react
However, a lot of Nigerians on social media have reacted to the post by Igbokwe with varying concerns and takes. But some other persons believe the president is a man of integrity and as such, cannot lie with some as petty as handwriting. Read the reactions on Facebook:

Amb Kuseme: if he should write this beautiful then why the country this way? Is there anything we are unaware ‍♂️ i’m asking for my brothers in Igbo land."
Arome Attah: "Without light, fuel and the general hardship for naija, na who good writing dey epp? Ehn, na who?"
Samuel Omolola Edema "Hmmm. I thought the quote is "nothing is impossible with visionary leaders..." Our president said "nothing is impossible with visionary citizen like Dangote ... " Isorite."
Ralph O. Ahanonu: "Samuel Omolola Edema. Dangote is both a visionary leader and visionary Nigerian citizen and entrepreneur. "That's not in dispute.
If PMB had set out to quote the author verbatim, he would have used inverted commas/speech marks/quotation marks to denote this. He preferred to write something slightly different. I hope you re not insinuating it is a slip/mistake."
Segun Fagbemi: "This is the handwriting of a septuagenarian? This is too perfect."
why do Nigeria love propaganda. This is not buhari hand writing. Go to online and google buhari's signature, pay attention to where buhari wrote YOURS SINCERELY
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Sheddy5(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Imagine Na inside notebook, no be even for a4 paper. Why people too dey lie like this?
too bad, i did not even observe that, you are sharp, don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by nabiz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
LibertyRep:
Superb handwriting when the economy isn't favorable to the common Nigerians.

Who cares about superb handwriting at the face of biting economic hardship?
this is not president buhari's handwriting. Joe igbokwe should stop disgracing himself. Below is buhari's handwriting

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by nabiz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:

too bad, i did not even observe that, you are sharp, don't mind them.
is not president buhari's handwriting. Joe igbokwe should stop disgracing himself. Below is buhari's handwriting

1 Like

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by Sheddy5(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
nabiz:
is not president buhari's handwriting. Joe igbokwe should stop disgracing himself. Below is buhari's handwriting
is not that printed??
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by joshjc(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

There are so many things those low self esteem negative-minded unpatriotic Nigerians do not know about Nigerian institutions.
you should also consider the system of education back then, compare our elderly people command of English and writing,you would see our system of education has fallen apart
Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by nabiz(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

stop disgracing yourself this is not buhari's handwriting. Propaganda don't help our economy. Below is his signature

1 Like

Re: Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online by FreeStuffsNG: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
joshjc:
you should also consider the system of education back then, compare our elderly people command of English and writing,you would see our system of education has fallen apart
The @ bolded is a fallacy. I agree that there are now more lazy students and graduates idlying away on the social media reading worthless and unproductive contents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Security Forces Have Captured The On-the-run Killer Of Deborah Samuel / A few surprises in Tinubu’s cabinet - The Cable / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.