Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution (1639 Views)

Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko / Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by LetDemKnow(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2022

Nigerian actress and TV host, Nancy Isime is tired of people attributing success of every woman to prostitution.

Recall, the media personality was recently accused by a popular blogger of having an affair with a married man.

Reacting to the allegation, she revealed that the married man in question was a sponsor of the season 3 edition of her show and nothing more.

Later on, she took to her Instagram stories to refute the claims stating that every woman who plans to be successful, especially actresses would “automatically” earn names such as “Ashawo, olosho (prostitute)”

“If you’re a Nigerian woman with plans to be successful. Please add these names to your plans so it doesn’t surprise you when it happens. “Ashawo, Olosho” Especially if you decide to be an Actress its an automatic naming ceremony if you like be virgin!” she wrote.

“I knew the breaking news was coming, there’s been too much positive news about me online, not everybody likes that, once your name drives traffic the propaganda begins with or without evidence. But listen, I refuse to be bullied by patriarchy,” she added.

The actress further challenged the blogger to produce “concrete proof” of the affair with the UK based businessman.

“Like I said, since we cannot sue a faceless account, we at least deserve concrete proof of the allegations laid. Dig it up let’s see, don’t just resort to calling names and try to bully me into silence,” she wrote.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/nancy-isime-blasts-people-attributing-her-success-to-prostitution/

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pls can this lady stop giving those online trolls attention..? undecided
People will always talk...as long as you ignore and move on then you are good to go..the moment you start proving yourself to human then you ain't smart..

Let them talk...let them conclude..the fact is you are yourself and only you know yourself.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by MadamVanessa(f): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

That's a typical Nigeria man mentality. To them no woman can be successful without a help of a man. Reason you see them calling women all sorts of derogatory names.

Women have been showing great level of maturity than men in all dimensions and ramifications.
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by Sheddy5(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maybe she is guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by Ebubu: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hoe-losho

Why are your male counterparts not as successful as you guys?

Clito-currency
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ebubu:
Hoe-losho

Why are your male counterparts not as successful as you guys?

Clito-currency
Then use your d**kto currency so you can better your life for good instead of constantly crying all day on a woman's issue.. grin
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by Massiveglory: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
With the manner u parambulate from three to thread, are you yourself? Rest joor.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls can this lady stop giving those online trolls attention..? undecided
People will always talk...as long as you ignore and move on then you are good to go..the moment you start proving yourself to human then you ain't smart..

Let them talk...let them conclude..the fact is you are yourself and only you know yourself.. grin
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Massiveglory:
With the manner u parambulate from three to thread, are you yourself? Rest joor.
Slide off.. kiss
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by Ebubu: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then use your d**kto currency so you can better your life for good instead of constantly crying all day on a woman's issue.. grin
Since ASUU strike started, you’ve been on a troll.

It’s a matter of time before you go back to school
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ebubu:
Since ASUU strike started, you’ve been on a troll.

It’s a matter of time before you go back to school
I've been doing what I've been doing at any time I want to..
Your confusion is actually nice..as I said earlier on go find a way to better yourself and stop talking down on women that can change your life overnight..

Little boy.. grin grin
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
I don't trust this girl from day one....

Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
I used to know this girl back in 2013 when she was staying in skydield apartment Yaba. Make I no talk wetin I know. But she’s a nice babe tho
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I used to know this girl back in 2013 when she was staying in skydield apartment Yaba. Make I no talk wetin I know. But she’s a nice babe tho
Oya talk

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
we know them na.....

Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by seanwilliam(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Since you’re hardworking and not sshewo while are you trying so hard to force it down our throats ? Abi conscience Dey prick u grin
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by Saviourk: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Once one start becoming successful in this life,you get to see haters trying to pull one down..

Ignoring and striving to be better will only prove those naysayers wrong nd disappointed.

Nancy, ignoring those haters will do her more good...
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by Cardealer2021(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
So las Las na still ashewo, grin
I used to respect her before
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by meobizy(f): 12:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Trolling them is fun.
Re: Nancy Isime Blasts People Attributing Her Success To Prostitution by John31190: 12:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

(1) (Reply)

Bimbo Is The Sexiest Yoruba Name / Photo Of AY Riding Marwa In New York / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.