Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car (82834 Views)

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by ciggy000(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most people here keeps saying this is looking better than that of soludo but I believe both of them must have been given a catalogue of innoson vehicle and asked to choose their preference. Don't forget the deputy gov na guy man
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by theenchanter: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
koondog:
Anambra people behave like white people. They don't act like typical black people. Pretty much everything they use there are locally manufactured.
na person pikin una turn to meme like this ntori oloun. grin
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Chiraq77(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
D motto fine sha
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Lightorder: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putindbutt:
How does this increase the income of Anambra from#300 million to #30billion?
The only person smiling to the bank here is Innoson.
Face Oshogbo and leave Anambrians to worry about that
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by eagleu: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
perrymike:
Would you prefer German, British, Italian, American and Japanese automakers to smile to the bank instead of a Nigerian.
Borrow sense please.

Yes, he would.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even though I am not from south east, but forget it , those niggars there get swag die. Ever wonder why Nigeria is so scared of loosing them hence they do all the could to thwart their effort in getting Biafra? it's because Igbos are the reason Nigeria is developed and why Nigeria is so respected . If Igbo should get Biafra and exit Nigeria today, forget it brothers and sisters Nigeria glory is gone.

Ond Ace of Spades for you through the Air lolz.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by olabright31: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
abuwidad:

White people like Afghanistans right? Because there own skin sef no black like your own. Mind you what's happening in that region will be worse than what they have up north. In fact its worst already

He is not talking about skin color rather their orientation and mentality of prioritizing locally made items. When we see good things lets appreciate. This is commendable and other regions and States should learn from Anambra
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by redirect(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
GREAT
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Benmob: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
haffaze777:
Nice car,God bless innoson,Soludo,his deputy and entire Anambra people.God punish all Yoruba hatersgrin
y not talk and leave tribelism out, that why I hate all u Yoruba and Igbo tribelism in Nairaland
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Putindbutt: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
iLegendd:

He employeed people. Those people get paid. Think about it. He isn't the only one smiling to the bank. Is illiteracy hereditary to you?
You're even dumber. I mentioned Innoson ( the company's name). Did i mention Innocent Chukuma?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by CITIBEN(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is great
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by rolams(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I love the interior design of this vehicle

God bless Innoson

Amen.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by victorazy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
koondog:
Anambra people behave like white people. They don't act like typical black people. Pretty much everything they use there are locally manufactured.

How can we bring them down? Thinking too!!!!
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putindbutt:

Wailer number one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by neonly: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hope is bullet proof because unknown gun men dey everywhere and not smiling

1 Like

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Queenslander:
Hope it's bulletproof? lipsrsealed

I'm just saying oh grin

First thing occurred to my mind too!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by hopexter(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Salvador1:
are u an enemy of success brother.
Change. Always be happy when u see good thing.

Answer his question and stop deviating. No one hates any tribe, their leaders are the problem undecided undecided
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by ultimateprof: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is very colorful. God bless innoson.
Like Biafra, share for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Michaelbjune(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111293716] shocked

Even though I am not from south east, but forget it , those niggars there get swag die. Ever wonder why Nigeria is so scared of loosing them hence they do all the could to thwart their effort in getting Biafra? it's because Igbos are the reason Nigeria is developed and why Nigeria is so respected . If Igbo should get Biafra and exit Nigeria today, forget it brothers and sisters Nigeria glory is gone.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Michaelbjune(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you're not from Igbo but you support Biafria with your full strength, aunty don't act has if I don't know you

anyway there's no time to check time 5:30

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Innoson
Amen.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Landmack: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
koondog:

We are enterprising pple Plus we say no terrorism of any sort

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by luckydion(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Innoson

Innoson has good design.... infact this is Nigeria made; let's join hands patronizing ours to get to the world top producer

I love Innoson Product......... I believe one day a Federal government will emerge that will patronize this product
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by nedekid: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Godispeace:
u are so foolish , but u can ask Buhari that question when he started building the 2nd Niger Bridge (aka Buhari Bridge), roads , model trains, traders money etc that will even benefit all of u flat heads from generation to generations , u are guys are so stupid walahi shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oga trains, etc are good, airports too. But that of Nigeria was done with poor economic management.
You take huge Chinese and European loans to build rail, including that to maradi. The 2 most active rail lines are ibadan - Lagos, Abuja - kaduna. Are you aware the income from this lines cannot pay salaries or run the expenses much more pay the loans?
Any halfwitt would have taken the loans and had the Chinese build refinaries. Multiple brand new refinaries. (not just waiting on dangote monopoly). Do you know apart from corruption, the major killer of the Nigerian economy is our importation of refined petroleum products? Petrol, diesel and allied materials. The same products powers the factories, production, economy etc.
Are you aware Nnpc says they may not contribute to the national purse as all the gains from increase in crude oil price will go into importation and subsidy of petrol, diesel and aviation fuel.
Other countries are stocking their foreign reserve, their currency is appreciating, Angola by 20% last week.
We in naija, naira is falling when others are rejoicing.
Build the refinaries, stop the importation of petrol. By now the money saved by local production of petrol would have been used to build the bridge, train, airports and other infrastructure debt free!
Meanwhile you are still hailing buhari for train, bridge and airport abi? Items placing poverty on Nigerians.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putindbutt:

You're even dumber. I mentioned Innoson ( the company's name). Did i mention Innocent Chukuma?
And your grandpa owns it? Nigeria, as a nation, benefits from it through pride.

Not every white man you see can manufacture things, but they benefit "bragging right" from what their fellow white men manufactured.

Super Eagle will play on the 25th. Are you the one playing? No. If they win, you'll benefit from it with "confidence boost" and "bragging right."

When Ghanians abuse Nigerians online of not having a car manufacturing company on Twitter, they use Innoson as a bragging right.

You're too dumb to get a third reply from me. I will ignore you forever now.

Some of you hungry rats think to benefit from something is only when you recieve an alert, else, you didn't benefit.

This is the main reason crime rate is high. Anything that makes you happy or gives you a bragging right when interacting with people from other countries has been of benefit to you without you realizing it.

Get educated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by richmanrichard: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Almaigaa:

True.
That's why they are the only State, that have Automated pedestrian tolll Bridges. Where people pay minimum of 200 naira before they are allowed to pass. grin grin grin
we have many automated pedestrian bridge in Nigeria.in fact Lagos alone has more.We have one in alaba,ojo lg that leads to alaba.should I mention more? so what's ur point
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Godispeace: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
epistle with no single sense , u are just a jobless fool with this epistle shocked shocked shocked
nedekid:

Oga trains, etc are good, airports too. But that of Nigeria was done with poor economic management.
You take huge Chinese and European loans to build rail, including that to maradi. The 2 most active rail lines are ibadan - Lagos, Abuja - kaduna. Are you aware the income from this lines cannot pay salaries or run the expenses much more pay the loans?
Any halfwitt would have taken the loans and had the Chinese build refinaries. Multiple brand new refinaries. (not just waiting on dangote monopoly). Do you know apart from corruption, the major killer of the Nigerian economy is our importation of refined petroleum products? Petrol, diesel and allied materials. The same products powers the factories, production, economy etc.
Are you aware Nnpc says they may not contribute to the national purse as all the gains from increase in crude oil price will go into importation and subsidy of petrol, diesel and aviation fuel.
Other countries are stocking their foreign reserve, their currency is appreciating, Angola by 20% last week.
We in naija, naira is falling when others are rejoicing.
Build the refinaries, stop the importation of petrol. By now the money saved by local production of petrol would have been used to build the bridge, train, airports and other infrastructure debt free!
Meanwhile you are still hailing buhari for train, bridge and airport abi? Items placing poverty on Nigerians.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by seyz91(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
You no lie
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even though I am not from south east, but forget it , those niggars there get swag die. Ever wonder why Nigeria is so scared of loosing them hence they do all they could to thwart their effort in getting Biafra? it's because Igbos are the reason Nigeria is developed and why Nigeria is so respected . If Igbo should get Biafra and exit Nigeria today, forget it brothers and sisters Nigeria glory is gone.

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Almaigaa: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
richmanrichard:
we have many automated pedestrian bridge in Nigeria.in fact Lagos alone has more.We have one in alaba,ojo lg that leads to alaba.should I mention more? so what's ur point

Na lie. That bridge can only be found in the East. grin grin grin

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Verysmart101: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
abuwidad:

White people like Afghanistans right? Because there own skin sef no black like your own. Mind you what's happening in that region will be worse than what they have up north. In fact its worst already

Shut up fool.What is worse than bandits, kidnapping,killer herdsmen,boko haram all in one region.All these groups mentioned are ranked as the deadliest terrorist organisation in the world.Nigeria budgets billions of dollars for fight insurgency alone on the north.Billions of dollars budgeted are injected alone to fight bokoharam and ur here spewing rubbish from your gutter.Wasted brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by ibechris(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putindbutt:

U need to go back to primary 5.

No be play....there is what we call circular flow of income in Elementary economics.

How money given out by govt flows down as either salary or contract,then the same govt will tax it in the form of PAY AS U EARN TAX same with contractors,to market people until it gets to the last man in the economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.