Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car (82840 Views)

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Macphenson: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even though I am not from south east, but forget it , those niggars there get swag die. Ever wonder why Nigeria is so scared of loosing them hence they do all they could to thwart their effort in getting Biafra? it's because Igbos are the reason Nigeria is developed and why Nigeria is so respected . If Igbo should get Biafra and exit Nigeria today, forget it brothers and sisters Nigeria glory is gone, and there's no way such glory can be gotten again.

Standing ovation for my Igbo brothers, I salute una well well for here. Even though I am from Ibibio tribe originally, but I have adopted Igbo tribe as my second tribe.

And we gladly confer on you " ADA DI ORA NMA " of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by okoroemeka(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putindbutt:
How does this increase the income of Anambra from#300 million to #30billion?
The only person smiling to the bank here is Innoson.
you are wrong,there is a Cascade effect in a viable economical niche,if innoson progresses many different sectors will progress with him,5 years ago I taught my farm manager how to grow cucumbers,he went back to his village and started planting cucumbers,in six months time he got two workers,after two years he has introduced vegetable farming to more than 20 youths in the community,the farm produce this young men produce every week(cucumbers,pepper,eggplant,melon,okra) could possibly be up to #500k to #1m weekly,for such amount to coming into a tiny rural area weekly the impact is felt,the village shops are booming again,more than 40 women are middle agents in sale, customers are coming all over the east every 4 days to buy produce,the youths are buying bikes and mechanics and part sellers are springing up,in fact more than 300-500 people are benefiting indirectly from the vegetable farming my manager taught the unemployed youths of the village, nobody is unemployed anymore or less you are lazy and choose not to work,that's is the domino effect.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Chikeluba25(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Anambra is on the part to greatness.
The only state with standard

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by wiseoneking: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even though I am not from south east, but forget it , those niggars there get swag die. Ever wonder why Nigeria is so scared of loosing them hence they do all they could to thwart their effort in getting Biafra? it's because Igbos are the reason Nigeria is developed and why Nigeria is so respected . If Igbo should get Biafra and exit Nigeria today, forget it brothers and sisters Nigeria glory is gone, and there's no way such glory can be gotten again.

Standing ovation for my Igbo brothers, I salute una well well for here. Even though I am from Ibibio tribe originally, but I have adopted Igbo tribe as my second tribe.
You may not even understand that ibibios are highly esteemed by the igbos more than any other tribe.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
abuwidad:

White people like Afghanistans right? Because there own skin sef no black like your own. Mind you what's happening in that region will be worse than what they have up north. In fact its worst already

Frustration strong ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by boyency: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oh my God..innoson is good...I wish to have one...
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Masterclass32: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
God bless Soludo.
God bless Innoson.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Reflect7: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
ebuka440:
The interior is topnotch and I hope that it has bullet proof since it's a customized car.

Kudos to innoson and Anambra state government for patronizing made in Nigeria cars.

Other governor's should follow up by buying made in Nigeria car to boost our economy.
Anambra Amaka. Igbo amaka

And the masses, including you, can boost the economy and provide jobs by demanding made in Nigeria shoes, bags and clothes etc etc.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by MuteMute(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
This car should be name after soludo

Soludo deluxe IVM
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Jacobx007: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
ufotunang:
Innoson have beautiful cars. .. nigerians should be buying innoson cars. Not always buying foreign cars ..let support our local industries
Point of correction, that is a Chinese vehicle, assembled in Nigeria
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Danzysb(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jacobx007:

Nope,you're wrong sir.
Most of the parts are locally made and some parts imported,maybe because some of you don't travel,but if you go to somewhere like nnewi,Anambra,you would see clusters of indigenous electronic industries residing,there's a reason for that.
And is that the only thing you got from the post?,I'm not even seeing people like you,supporting the aim that we should patronise our own to support our failing economy,anyway its thinking of this sort that still keeps us where we are in Nigeria today,quote me anywhere....

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Cj4charles(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Donaluta:

Your hatred go only lead you to your early grave .... You go carry am for mind sotey you go develop heart attack .. gbaaamm you go land for FMC Katsina
And then bandit go bomb d hospital make e for rest well
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by adecz: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cheap Chinese imitation of European
cars na him Innoson dey go rebrand as
IVM come dey wan sell am costlier than
Toyota, Honda, Range Rover or Jeep❗️❗️☹️

Chinese are known to penetrate markets
by making very cheap alternatives to big name
brands, But Innoson wants to compete price
directly with the big names. That is why
he is generally ignored by most people.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by ebuka440: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Then he's not safe. He better be careful because of political Assassinators

JohnBullMySon:
The windscreen already shows it's not bulletproof.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by JohnBullMySon: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
ebuka440:
Then he's not safe. He better be careful because of political Assassinators

He better go get an armored land cruiser for the main time till that vehicle is armored up. That innoson vehicle will become very irrelevant by the time he's shot.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I love the interior design of this vehicle

God bless Innoson

Where is the interior?
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by blowjohn(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
ebuka440:
The interior is topnotch and I hope that it has bullet proof since it's a customized car.

Kudos to innoson and Anambra state government for patronizing made in Nigeria cars.

Other governor's should follow up by buying made in Nigeria car to boost our economy.
Anambra Amaka. Igbo amaka

Top notch ke.
Even Toyota avalon 2020 is far finer than this.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Havisco: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2022
haffaze777:
Nice car,God bless innoson,Soludo,his deputy and entire Anambra people.God punish all Yoruba hatersgrin

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by William27666: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by ddeola: 1:10am On Mar 24, 2022
If Innoson na northerner, dem go don make d brand Naija official vehicle tey tey. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Fairview1: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You have a brilliant mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Donfatty1: 2:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Keep them coming Innoson, nice development ���
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:35am On Mar 24, 2022
we love you to death

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by jacoik(m): 5:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Moferere:
This even looks finer than soludo g-wagon
aswear
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by haffaze777(m): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Havisco post=111309889][/quote]Who ask for your surname?
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by ufotunang: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Jacobx007:

... but innoson motors normally manufacture cars ..but whether is a Chinese vehicle assembled in nigeria according to you....let nigerians still patronize innoson motors... gradually innoson motors will manufacture cars ...it's a gradual process
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2022
That's how it's supposed to be ... let's support our own products to boost our workforce and economy
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Maybeta(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Innoson, making Nigeria proud
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by bigcasava1(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Let us all in southeast support innoson company. Because Nigeria don't want to see him grow.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by uchman(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Innoson dey try bro, I go price him car soon.
This looks like Range Evogue
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by Emmani360(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Small hungry children from different tribes in Nigeria will always find a way to make everything about tribe while those that their work matters are out there building bridges and expanding their reach.
Re: Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car by ebuka440: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2022
I know but an indigenous that makes sense like this is quite commendable

blowjohn:

Top notch ke.
Even Toyota avalon 2020 is far finer than this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.