Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (39677 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York / Abike Dabiri, Dangote, Sanwo-olu Attend Inauguration Of African Center In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Peacecore: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
It shocks me how all these PDP guys that believe that Buhari is death, replaced with Jubrin or insensitive to the happening in his govt, and as well has lose control of Northern population has turned back to proclaim Buhari as the soul kingmaker of the whole country. That anyone Buhari endorses becomes the president and party chairman automatically.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Olatunboshift(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Do you need POS terminals/machines for Agency banking (POS BUSINESS) or you need it in office as a means of collection of payments alone from customers, we have you covered even if you are fresh in Business and don't have so much information. We will guide you in step by step and set you up instantly, at your readiness for Business.

Nationwide delivery is possible with us and you can PAY ON DELIVERY

08066068925, 09038584278

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by nedekid: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Bros dangote should open the fuel refinary naa..
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Please Good evening Nairalanders..

My name is Fidelis Precious, I hate to do this though but am in a tight corner..I can't hide it.

Am a student of Laspotech, though as a student, I teach Senior Secondary School the subject Account..
But I have not been paid salary yet.

The exam is coming up soon and the school fees is 67k
I have saved everything I have and the deadline to pay is tomorrow or else won't write exam.

Its just remaining 10k to complete..

Please help me!! My brothers and Sisters.
I have begged all my friends but no hope and the deadline is tomorrow.

Please I will pay back on the 12th of April which is when I usually receive salary.

Help me..My house rent too is expired and no food since..even to buy garri sef but its the school fees am concerned..
Please help me...
I beg you ..
My Brothers and sisters..I can even pay back.

My contact:08145077575
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Donshegxy10(m): 2:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Chikpat:

You are the only one who is literate in your community but sadly enough, your literacy will still not make Tinubu the president now or later.

i ask a simple question which you ignore deliberately....

Is tinubu among your elected official, use your brain nah or better rest.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by EsomahJD: 3:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Sweeetheart:

what did they do to jonathan? by not continuing kissing his ass despite he did nothing for igbo and even his region?

despite he allowed all his ministers to be stashing money abroad somewhat giving an individual money to be taken abroad which was later seized

if not for your likes that love suffering, by now Gej would have been hang. you people worship idiot a lot
Just shut it.

Let's see the comments of people who have lived in Nigeria in the past seven and half years.

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Almaigaa: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Abujason:

Brainless fart!
Where and where do you know in Delta State? Go to school and you say no. But you are here disgracing yourself.

Trash again.
No Igbo in Delta. For the fact that the Anioma speak a language that is almost similar to Igbo, doesn't mean they are Igbo. Anioma is Anioma, Delta is Delta while Igbo is Igbo.

Unity begger

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Ttalk:
A drowning man must cling to every straw his hand touches, wailing is allowed when you are not bold enough to contest.

Atiku has picked his for so also Saraki, but Mkurumiri are sniffing the anus of Tinubu to smell his fart. Make una continue, but if I hear any marginalisation cry after 2023 election, that person would receive online slap

You are not being coherent why not write in Yoruba instead.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Don't be a clown Jonathan won a commendable part in Yoruba land, so where were those that voted him in SW from, use ur head, Yoruba r not clouded with hatred like igbos, even the head of Afenifere were canvassing for Igbo President, who among u can do that... .

Or ur games can't stop him, even the so-called Bat that u r backlashing not all Yoruba will still vote for him, then y do u wanna hang utsf on BAT U
ISSUE

Oga try and be factual for once the igbos are not hating on anyone. from day one we knew our stand with Buhari and people insulted us and called us names are we not seeing the result? This is not hate we saw the writing from day one, again on Afenifere leader supporting a south east presidency is the fairest thing to do. Even BAT knows it is the fairest thing to do, but selfish ambition and greed will not allow him, forgetting that putting his weight behind a south easterner will cement his position as the political god father of Nigerian politics.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash again.
No Igbo in Delta. For the fact that the Anioma speak a language that is almost similar to Igbo, doesn't mean they are Igbo. Anioma is Anioma, Delta is Delta while Igbo is Igbo.

Unity begger

Bros are you this stupid or are you high from inhaling burnt rubber? Is delta a tribe? Oga Anioma people are igbos they speak their Enuani dialect of igbo. it is not similar it is igbo please your divisive attempt has failed.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2022
No facemask. Covid-19 don finish
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Ttalk: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2022
obynzo:

You are not being coherent why not write in Yoruba instead.

The thing pained you, pele
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Ttalk: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2022
obynzo:

Oga try and be factual for once the igbos are not hating on anyone. from day one we knew our stand with Buhari and people insulted us and called us names are we not seeing the result? This is not hate we saw the writing from day one, again on Afenifere leader supporting a south east presidency is the fairest thing to do. Even BAT knows it is the fairest thing to do, but selfish ambition and greed will not allow him, forgetting that putting his weight behind a south easterner will cement his position as the political god father of Nigerian politics.

Can't believe you admit Tinubu is the political godfather of Nigerian politics.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Ttalk: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2022
obynzo:

Bros are you this stupid or are you high from inhaling burnt rubber? Is delta a tribe? Oga Anioma people are igbos they speak their Enuani dialect of igbo. it is not similar it is igbo please your divisive attempt has failed.

Shut up Tony Elumelu is not Igbo. Tell me the meaning of Elumelu in Igbo, unity begger
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Ttalk:

Shut up Tony Elumelu is not Igbo. Tell me the meaning of Elumelu in Igbo, unity begger

Go and Ask an Igbo man what Elumelu means that is the Igbo dialect for " Obtaining one's rightful position"

That is why i said you don't have sense. Even Elumelu acknowledges himself as an igbo man, so you this cretin your words make no meaning in the scheme of things.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Ttalk:

Can't believe you admit Tinubu is the political godfather of Nigerian politics.

Comprehension is key i said it will cement his position not that it is confirmed as for now he is just a self proclaimed godfather
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Ttalk:

The thing pained you, pele

In what way? Oga don't be childish naaa
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
Na this matter them dey treat now
Na his borehole infrastructure project be this grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Almaigaa:

No Tribe in Delta is Igbo. Anioma are Anioma Tribe, simple. Igbo should stick to their 4 ancestral States in the East. Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo are the 4 ancestral States of Igbo.

Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and extension of the North. Very soon, the North will soon reclaim it's lands in the East.

Obviously you are so drunk and high that you have no sensible thing to say. Even the average northerner or Igala man in his wild assertions knows that them no born them well to claim or reclaim Anambra.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Abujason: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash again.

Unity begger

Dummy.
For someone who does not know what where Delta is or never left his village, you statement is quite understandable. But Education is not for everyone. No need trying any further.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Almaigaa: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Abujason:

Dummy.
For someone who does not know what where Delta is or never left his village, you statement is quite understandable. But Education is not for everyone. No need trying any further.

I know Delta State like the back of my hand. Delta is under the region I work. I was in Agbor yesterday and I slept in Asaba. Was there on an Official visit. I'm presently in my Base.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Almaigaa: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
obynzo:

Obviously you are so drunk and high that you have no sensible thing to say. Even the average northerner or Igala man in his wild assertions knows that them no born them well to claim or reclaim Anambra.

The thing pain you say, the North own Anambra State. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos by Sweeetheart(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
EsomahJD:
Just shut it.

Let's see the comments of people who have lived in Nigeria in the past seven and half years.

the joke is on you empty head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai / Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo / Juju Placed Near Umuahia Police Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.