Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump (789 Views)

Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage / Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines / Robert Mugabe Resisting Army Pressure To Quit, Insists He's Still President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by Danurugwo: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
If Donald Trump were still president, he told Fox Business on Monday, he would threaten Russia with nuclear submarines.

Trump lost the 2020 election to Joe Biden, who is therefore dealing with the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Russia’s status as a nuclear-armed power has shaped the US response, particularly in Biden’s reluctance to take steps, such as a Nato-implemented no-fly zone over Ukraine, that might lead to direct armed confrontation with Russia.

Such caution cuts little ice with Trump.

“I listened to him constantly using the N-word, that’s the N-word, and he’s constantly using it: the nuclear word,” Trump told Fox Business on Monday.

In US usage, the “N-word” typically refers to a racist epithet for Black people.

“We say, ‘Oh, he’s a nuclear power,’” Trump said. “But we’re a greater nuclear power. We have the greatest submarines in the world, the most powerful machines ever built …

“You should say, ‘Look, if you mention that word one more time, we’re going to send them over and we’ll be coasting back and forth, up and down your coast. You can’t let this tragedy continue. You can’t let these, these thousands of people die.”

Hundreds of thousands of people would die in any nuclear exchange with Russia.

Continue Reading
https://www.zennit24.com/2022/03/23/i-would-threaten-russia-with-nuclear-submarines-if-still-president-trump/
Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by Sirlancelort(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok
Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by ivolt: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
But that would disappoint your fanboys who are also Putin's supporters.
Well, it is just another talk by Trump.

1 Like

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by Quiny32323: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
I watched the interview by fox news, he was clear and made alot of sense also. He was like I can't listen to the guy use the n word often. He also said biden was stupid angry

The president the world missed!!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
yeye fowl!!!!
the same way you threatened North Korea but then ate your words and met the dude, while he continued nuclear program and/or missile test, as if you didnt even existed!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by sapientia(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
The clown that wanted to disband NATO

starved Ukraine of funds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by baralatie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
yeye fowl!!!!
the same way you threatened North Korea but then ate your words and met the dude, while he continued nuclear program and/or missile test, as if you didnt even existed!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by baralatie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
The clown that wanted to disband NATO

starved Ukraine of funds
He.must have forgotten that episode

2 Likes

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by talk2hb1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just Like That
Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by Hanibbal(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iran and North Korea sef you no fit send kerosene boat to na Russia you go now threaten with nuclear sub.

1 Like

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by seunny4lif(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Said a guy who after running his mouth on N.Korea with Nuclear war ran away.

While USA submarines are moving around Russia coast then Russia submarines will be sleeping Abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by Drenimarcus(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
yeye fowl!!!!

grin grin I remember when he threatened to nuke New York. Omo, that was when i knew Americans no wan die. Everyone begin countdown to their death cheesy
Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

grin grin I remember when he threatened to nuke New York. Omo, that was when i knew Americans no wan die. Everyone begin countdown to their death cheesy

dont you remember that he also said they should nuke hurricanes before they hit the US (as if this was remotely possible), BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by luluosas(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Trump has the presidential emblem which Biden lack, hence Putin playing him like a ball in this Ukraine conflict. Putin wouldn't have tried this rubbish war in the destruction of Ukraine had Trump still be the US president

1 Like

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by VictorUSA(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2022
And I don't know why this dunce should still be speaking....

2 Likes

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by Reflect7: 3:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Quiny32323:
I watched the interview by fox news, he was clear and made alot of sense also. He was like I can't listen to the guy use the n word often. He also said biden was stupid angry

The president the world missed!!

MUMU. Supporting your own annihilation.

Trump has luxurious bunkers he and his family can hide in during a nuclear cataclysm.

You nko?

1 Like

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by gambojimeta: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

dont you remember that he also said they should nuke hurricanes before they hit the US (as if this was remotely possible), BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Or when he told people to drink bleach for Covid.

grin
Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by gambojimeta: 3:24am On Mar 24, 2022
luluosas:
Trump has the presidential emblem which Biden lack, hence Putin playing him like a ball in this Ukraine conflict. Putin wouldn't have tried this rubbish war in the destruction of Ukraine had Trump still be the US president

Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

Or when he told people to drink bleach for Covid.
grin

the saddest part of the above is that some Americans actually did.
Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by Puremaker8: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Americans are Mumu now, ask Nigerian internet bombers.
Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by caye(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Some of them mumu die!
Re: I Would Threaten Russia With Nuclear Submarines If Still President – Trump by Quiny32323: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:

MUMU. Supporting your own annihilation.

Trump has luxurious bunkers he and his family can hide in during a nuclear cataclysm.

You nko?

Ewu hausa what do you know about annihilation idiot. Iam sure you will kill your father to obtain an American visa rather than russia. Go for the lesser devil idiot!!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Brazilian Politician That Is Also A Drag Queen(photos) / Saudi Arabia Deals A Strong Blow To The American Administration / “so Sambo Beat The Bitch!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.