Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

"All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers (970 Views)

Squid Game Watchers Will Understand This Meme :D / Korean Movie ''young Pal" Complete Season 1 / DOWNLOAD Korean Movie: Dokgu Rewind Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by Drewstone01(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hey guys, i feel we should gist and have fun here. Actually, there's is this new horror korean movie people are watching now. "all of us are dead". Its a very interesting movie and if you have not watched it, pls you need to, because you are gonna like it. The movie is actually based on a school setting and a zombie virus outbreak.
Re: "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by Drewstone01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lol, One of my friends calls it "all of them are dead" whenever he wants to talk about it.......... The movie actually have 2 seasons. Season 1 have 12 episodes. But i don't think season 2 is out yet. Anyways, lets gist about the movie and catch cruise. Have fun guys
Re: "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by Maxmilliano111: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jeez grin grin

And nah grown man be dis ooo
Re: "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by maticar: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Been out since january

Nice series,waiting for season 2

1 Like

Re: "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by Drewstone01(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
maticar:
Been out since january
Exactly
Re: "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by Drewstone01(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maxmilliano111:
Jeez grin grin

And nah grown man be dis ooo
If you wanna insult, just stay out of this ok
Re: "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by ekitimanalways(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
maticar:
Been out since january

If Netflix gives the green light to the project in the next few weeks, the second season of All of Us is Dead is expected to be published either late this year (very late this year) or early in 2023.

1 Like

Re: "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by Drewstone01(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
ekitimanalways:

If Netflix gives the green light to the project in the next few weeks, the second season of All of Us is Dead is expected to be published either late this year (very late this year) or early in 2023.
Yeah, that's true
Re: "All Of Us Are Dead" Korean Movie Watchers by tope3x(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2022
I just finished seeing this movie... ọmọ,it's 10/10 for me,i have never been so glued to my TV like that...not a fan of series movie..but ..

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Esle Watch Lost / Second Spin-off For X-men / Continuity In Nollywood Movies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.