Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church (771 Views)

Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) / Biblical Hebrew Awakening An Edomite Ploy To Suppress The Jesus Bloodline / Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Black Russian Icons

Value: 738

700: Strength, vigor, health.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.

Devil

Value: 738

700: Strength, vigor, health.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.

List of Israelites worldwide

Black Europe

Franks

Celts

Anglo Saxon

Black American Indian

Choctaw

Cherokee

Mohawks

African Israelites

Igbos

Akan

Lemba

Parts of Yoruba

List of Hebrew Edomites

Moors

Fulani

Berbers

Re: Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Richwallet:
Black people are the head of the Illuminati

Early Christian Readings of the Jacob-Esau Metaphor
In his epistle to the Romans, Paul reminds his readers that God chose Isaac and not Ishmael among Abraham’s sons, because Isaac was “the child of the promise” and not just a child of the flesh.[3] Already in his Epistle to the Galatians, Paul characterized his opponents as Ishmael, a point implied at the beginning of Romans 9 as well. After describing how God chose Isaac, Paul writes that God similarly chose Jacob (Romans 9:10–13, NRSV),

…when she (=Rebekah) had conceived children by one husband, our ancestor Isaac. Even before they had been born or had done anything good or bad—so that God’s purpose of election might continue, not by works but by his call—she was told (Gen 25:23), “The elder shall serve the younger.” As it is written (Mal 1:3), “I have loved Jacob, but I have hated Esau.”
By tying the choice of Jacob to the choice of Isaac, Paul implies—but does not state outright—that his followers should be identified with Jacob and his opponents should be identified with Esau.

Re: Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jeremiah 49:10 ►

King James Bible
But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.

Re: Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
King James Bible
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Re: Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
It's for you to explore the truth in the End Times. I was here and been here for you so you can't blame God when things go bad because you rejected the truth. This collection is endless and it proves who really were the enemies of the LORD those who tell lies and conceal the truth.

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+Russian+icons&client=ms-android-att-us-revc&prmd=isnv&sxsrf=APq-WBsgefHwqjx6PzCBwfaNMdVj7YUAAA:1648059037854&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiWnZSs6tz2AhW-pXIEHa29BjUQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=756&dpr=1.75

Re: Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obama is a Moor and his African family are Moors.

Re: Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
These Edomites have it out for Israel.

Psalm 83
King James Version
83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
Re: Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mind your business and avoid major war.
Re: Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church by Richwallet: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Shame The Day Nigeria Accused Me Of Being Homosexual”-james Brown / Nollywood Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead / Comedian Alibaba Exposed Nollywood Actresses Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.