Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Join Our Free Amazon KDP Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our Free Amazon KDP Training (569 Views)

Free ebook publishing (KDP) Training / How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Free Amazon KDP Training by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
I and my student will be hosting a workshop on WhatsApp on how to do Amazon KDP business using a mobile phone.

My student and I will a free run down of the KDP business and show you guys how you can use your mobile phone to.
Get contents
Write contents
Format books using phone
Designing book covers
And publishing books with phone.

If you are interested use the number on my signature to chat me up to be added to the group.

Note: The screenshot below is that of my student.

3 Likes

Re: Join Our Free Amazon KDP Training by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2022
We have reached 26 members already and more are coming in

Re: Join Our Free Amazon KDP Training by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Our training is ongoing everyday

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 1HP Surface Water Pumping Machine(#24k) / What Is A Business Plan And 10 Reasons Why You Should Have A Business Plan / 7 Ways To Be Financially Prepared For A Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.