Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Can One Really Outsmart The Tragedies Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Really Outsmart The Tragedies Of Life? (110 Views)

How Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s Personal Tragedies Led To His Demise / If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... / Notorious tragedies On Christmas day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Really Outsmart The Tragedies Of Life? by Idamond: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good Day Believe Nairalanders!
Pardon My English
I'm finally back from the one month, 5days ban. was ban for posting an unverified news, thought I shared the link but the moderators still didn't want hear that...

Last 2weeks my boss had an accident that landed him in the hospital.
On his returned he had to sack his gateman for leaving his gatepost and allowing him to wait for minutes and finally coming down to open the gate for himself. he said if the gateman was at his duty post the accident wouldn't have happened, that he would've overcome that tragedy earlier...
Can one really outsmart tragedies of life?
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Can One Really Outsmart The Tragedies Of Life? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
as much as oga may be right, you cant change what happened, and cant verify what never happened... he could also say that Gateman saved him from a deadly accident that could happen if he had left on time.

(1) (Reply)

"God's Provision Brings Glory" / Be A Restorer (1) / Tomorrow Is Palm Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.