Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock (16950 Views)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by advitty: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Adding beautiful and free classified ads in india eye-getting pictures additionally draws in an enormous number of clients. Ordinarily individuals lack the opportunity to peruse extensive portrayal of an item. They decide to buy the item by checking the showed picture out.
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by walozanga(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2022
NwaliE01:

May God forgive you for supporting this wicked, scaler, and senseless government. Is this how other part of the world move ahead?

Nigeria is sinking on daily basis as if we are at war.
Wake up Nigeria and Nigerians to see beyond you into the next generations.

What are we passing on to them? Nepotism, hatred and selfishness. It's not well with Nigeria. Buhari or APc is obviously not our Moses neither PDP or party cross carpeters.

U have time to reply that slowpoke

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by dogwen: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Shame on wailers and Thiefnub supporters everything is in order now in APC Buhari is back in the country. Just 3 days to our great convention. Nigerians will never see the good things Buhari is doing now until he retires from office. I thank God the Senate was talking about attending the constitution to keep Buhari In office beyond 2023, he spoke about this in Kastina state Governor's lodge in Asokoro Abuja today. All those saying and wishing bad things on Buhari talking about isalamzing Nigeria can't hide their face in shame again. I love Buhari with all my heart with passion, Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria, he's a God's sent the Moses of Africa.

If e pain U go hug transformer!
What exactly are you trying to say please?
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by Miracle2022: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Shame on wailers and Thiefnub supporters everything is in order now in APC Buhari is back in the country. Just 3 days to our great convention. Nigerians will never see the good things Buhari is doing now until he retires from office. I thank God the Senate was talking about attending the constitution to keep Buhari In office beyond 2023, he spoke about this in Kastina state Governor's lodge in Asokoro Abuja today. All those saying and wishing bad things on Buhari talking about isalamzing Nigeria can't hide their face in shame again. I love Buhari with all my heart with passion, Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria, he's a God's sent the Moses of Africa.

you have spoken my mind. Those walkers will not know the good things buhari is doing in this country until he leaves office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by Ezehillary(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

and you keep begging in nairaland while you have abraham as father
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Okay let's see how it goes
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by Miracle2022: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2022
treamabenh:
Too Many ambitious people in the APC, this probably will destroy them.
being ambitious is not a crime. Ability to manage so many ambitious human beings is what is called leadership.
In pdp Atiku does not respect anybody, Wike also is feeling like king Kong. Pdp will scatter before 2023.
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Congo jews will soon tell us Buhari Jubrin is distancing himself from Tinubu and that is why Jubrin didn't invite him.

Igbos are illiterates.

You see your life? Your obsession with ipob just got you a deep faced jab below the chin.

You came here to taunt "pigs" while the thread had nothing to do with them

A cow gave you an uppercut and you went dumb due to fear of cows, since you're a slave to the cows

I think you should worry more about the cows you love more than the pigs you hate.
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by IamNat: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2022
This is a very good development for APC, wailers who are wishing that APC should scatter have been thrown into cautious.

Tinubu is fully ready for the APC primary election.
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by famology(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2022
One day we will grow to a point where the chairman is not subject to the whims and caprices of the executive.
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Ezehillary:
and you keep begging in nairaland while you have abraham as father
[/s]
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2022
Hope our Primate prophecy will be nullify by the outcome of this meeting.
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by McLizbae: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
He's about to give them a comprehensive tutorial on how to finish Nigeria kpatakpata grin
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by jaytee01(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Jayjobs:
The N01 way out
SCAM
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by shinealight(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Oh really?….I have to scratch my head for this one oo! No light, national grid collapsed, no fuel, no security in the country, all ethnic nationalities want their separate Nation, etc, etc. Yet, the guy is the best thing that ever happened since sliced bread. Some people’s TOLERANCE simply has no limit….in fact it is totally boundless. These people really deserve what they get.
Amazing Grace!!
Re: 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock by Truthisunique3: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
shinealight:

Oh really?….I have to scratch my head for this one oo! No light, national grid collapsed, no fuel, no security in the country, all ethnic nationalities want their separate Nation, etc, etc. Yet, the guy is the best thing that ever happened since sliced bread. Some people’s TOLERANCE simply has no limit….in fact it is totally boundless. These people really deserve what they get.
Amazing Grace!!
hypocrite no be una put am there

grin blind people that are still routing for another pro max buhari in the drug Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Michael Adebolajo Attacked In Jail / EFCC Arrests Abdullahi Dikko, For N40bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.