Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements (82213 Views)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by SATANICALLY666: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Below are the characteristics President Buhari listed that the APC consensus candidate must possess and the candidates that possess them.

Any candidate that possesses all the characteristics is likely the chosen one.

(https://www.nairaland.com/7155269/buhari-lists-characteristics-apc-consensus)

The candidate must be:

1. Somebody acceptable to Nigerians. Somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted. In other words, he must be acceptable in the North East, North West, North Central, South East, South West and South South.

Candidates that meet this requirement are:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.
iv. Goodluck Jonathan. (If he's contesting)

2. Somebody who understands what APC is all about.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

3. Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.

The shining light of Buhari's administration comes from the transportation ministry. So who can sustain "it" better if not the head of the ministry?

Candidate that meets this requirement is:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by WonderManly(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2022
You see them now

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Freezyhot(f): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Below are the characteristics President Buhari listed that the APC consensus candidate must possess and the candidates that possess them.

The candidate must be:

1. Somebody acceptable to Nigerians. Somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted In other words, he must be acceptable in the North East, North West, North Central, South East, South West and South South.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

3. Somebody who will be able to sustain [b]all the good things the president has done.[/b]

The shining light of Buhari's administration comes from the transportation ministry. So who can sustain "it" better if not the head of the ministry?

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

SAY NO TO DRUGS

453 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by espn(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Freezyhot:

SAY NO TO DRUGS
lol

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Truthisunique2: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Somebody who would be able to sustain the achievement of this administration

That is already buhari screaming Amaechi

The only achievement he has are amaechi own

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by chatinent: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2022
What good thing did Buhari do? The only good thing Buhari did was that he was good for nothing.

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Abfinest007(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2022
Complete details please I will want to laugh at someone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by MadamVanessa(f): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

Remove Tinubu from that list immediately.

317 Likes 96 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by muykem: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

The candidate must be:

1. Somebody acceptable to Nigerians. Somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted. In other words, he must be acceptable in the North East, North West, North Central, South East, South West and South South.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

3. Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

Too much of coding .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Ogbonnaya onu is the candidate in Buhari's mind.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by ThEGodFaThEr141: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2022

Tinubu will never sustain but SCATTER all the good things Buhari has done. e.g He will ban FRSCN from all the federal roads and replace them with Mc Oluomo and Koko Zaria and his miserable urchins and pathetic misecrants will hail and clap for him and call him the master starategist of Nigerian politics.

- Comrade Otunba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Tokskob2008: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2022
APC may implode after the President names his successor because it will definitely not favour a lot of the party members but they can't and won't do anything about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by slivertongue: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2022
APC movie no wan end. Buhari will up like he started

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Nigerialabalaba: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

The candidate must be:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

Somebody who can retain the Presidency for APC.

1. Tinubu

Na only Tinubu fit beat Atiku. Any other person especially those wey be featherweight for dia own states like Amaechi and PYO na defeat from Atiku

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by dheilaw1(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Mpurumiri at work

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Highways: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2022
How about Candidates that meet DRUG and LOOTED BULLION VAN CASH grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by TeeGentle(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2022
espn:
lol
Why na

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Lelelalalele: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Spot on!

Amaechi is the ONE!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Kreamie(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol. Delusional man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Built2last: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2022
ok
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Lorddominic(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Useless party with a useless leader

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by englishmart(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari lacks the prerequisite to choose the right person. Two wrongs can't make a right.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by AkamuEsere(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
APC may implode after the President names his successor because it will definitely not favour a lot of the party members but they can't and won't do anything about it.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by obembet(f): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Star Boy.

Buhari don't have good legacy... So anyone after Buhari heart is failure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by ojuu4u(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Why not elrufai or fayose
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Image123(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Onu ke
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Emerald04(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
If any of my favorites turns out to be buhari’s candidate also. I swear I’m done with the person.

Which better legacy buhari get for nigeria wey e wan continue? Buhari na failure, safe to say whomsoever he endorsed is likely a failure like him. Birds of same feather flocks together. Failure + failure no fit ever birth sucesss.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Badgers14: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by CocaineLord(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2022
If not for greed,what is Tinubu looking for in Aso rock?

*Ex Senator

*2 term Governor of Lagos

*APC National leader

*Probably the most powerful and influential Lagosian to ever live

Why can't he support a southerner for the presidency and be a Godfather? Must you be president?

Only a fool would believe buhari would support Tinubu for president.

And please, Osinbajo is not Buhari's consensus candidate...I can bet my life savings... Y'all think the north would allow a Yoruba man to be president again after being vice president for 8 years?

Hmmm

Interesting days ahead

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Kdon2: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Freezyhot:

SAY NO TO DRUGS

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Born2Breed(f): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.