Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots (16869 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew Due To EndSARS Riots In Lagos / EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by autotrader014(m): 5:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Wetin i wan tell this man
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by Sleekfingers: 5:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Treasure17:
Did you hoard palliatives or not Oba Rilwan?

You go like wahala ooooo

Na my king you dey ask , question so ooo
grin
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by noble4(m): 5:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Oba Rilwan grin cool grin angry sad undecided embarassed tongue undecided sad angry grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by tsdarkside(m): 5:21am On Mar 24, 2022
nigeria is a giant comedy....everybody is angry....

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by tsdarkside(m): 5:21am On Mar 24, 2022
noble4:
Oba Rilwan grin cool grin angry sad undecided embarassed tongue undecided sad angry grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color] cool

more like oba lilwayne....
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by ButterBurger: 5:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Person wey run away leave him palace like a mad dog to escape lynching.
Dem for burn am alive
Useless king
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by pacespot(m): 5:26am On Mar 24, 2022
This foolish king saw really live during EndSARS grin

Has his royal staff been returned?
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by scobaba: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Oba wey japa leave throne.

Zero respect for him going forward.
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by BrodaJato: 5:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Is it that we don't easily learnt our lessons or that we forgot this in a while, I expected the Monarch to just received the CAOS rather than peeling the wound of the Nigeria wounds.
BeeBeeOoh:

https://gazettengr.com/oba-of-lagos-praises-army-for-shooting-endsars-protesters/
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by BeardedShaman: 5:44am On Mar 24, 2022
LegendHero:

This is use of English.

Gazette carefully put quotation mark on the statement of the king. Except if you’re telling me the quotation mark means nothing in language.

It’s an insult that Meth addict like you will be questioning my intellect. Give the phone to the professors in your state and I will be sure to engage.

He called ya a zombie. In your defence, u retaliated by calling him an addict, ok. But why give in to stupidity by involving his state of origin, Mr. Smarts?
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:47am On Mar 24, 2022
LegendHero:

Foolish Gazette again with their sensational headlines.

Above is the quote of the Oba of Lagos. Where did he praise the army for shooting protesters?

boss as for me. Witht that statement, I think he is more concerned about his palace than the whole state at large wait isn't he the king that wads of dollars was seen in his Palace wink
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by AdeniyiA(m): 5:50am On Mar 24, 2022
LegendHero:

Above is the quote of the Oba of Lagos. Where did he praise the army for shooting protesters?

A man of wisdom and knowledge knows not to interpret words by their letters (literally ), but by their unwritten and implied meaning

1 Like

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2022
MYND44issaSMOKER:
Oba wey hide palliatives...
And plenty...

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by BeardedShaman: 5:53am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=111309583][/quote]

Free yourself of sentiments lest u become an unwilling tool to be used by those in the corridors of power. I'm not denying IPOB's involvement in this. I'm just pointing out that those who invaded the Oba's palace were mostly yorubas if not all. Had they been Igbos like you're claiming now, we both know they'd have incurred the wrath of not only the Oba but the whole west as you know it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by Afolabimills(m): 5:56am On Mar 24, 2022
LegendHero:

This is use of English.

Gazette carefully put quotation mark on the statement of the king. Except if you’re telling me the quotation mark means nothing in language.

It’s an insult that Meth addict like you will be questioning my intellect. Give the phone to the professors in your state and I will be sure to engage.

legendary response grin

1 Like

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by Franking: 5:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Has the oba explained how he got the huge foreign exchange found in his palace?

Nigeria and traditional rulers that add no value to the nation.
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Stop lying the Palliatives were not held by the Oba but by the Local Govt, Senators and House of Representatives members

If you push me any further I will post the Audio of Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra ordering IPOB to stone the Oba of Lagos

You know it is a very sensitive matter

Tilumbu urchins
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by danngnews: 6:13am On Mar 24, 2022
LegendHero:

You should change your moniker to legendary Mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by NwaliE01: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2022
LegendHero:

Abeg calm down small. Now, read your quote again to see where he praise the Army.
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by danngnews: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2022
PointZerom:

You can as well post the threat of your Oba to throw Igbos into the lagoon if they refused to vote for Ambode.

Kai, see finishing ooh.
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by BafanaBafana: 6:18am On Mar 24, 2022
LegendHero:

This is use of English.

E go shock you say even professors from there beloved Buhari is a clone

1 Like

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by greypencils: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Interventing indeed!
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by ddeola: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Those boys entere em palace dat time undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by kerry57: 6:33am On Mar 24, 2022
This man still dey alive? What a way to teach him a lesson. He talks less now. The man that was gonna throw the Igbos into the Atlantic. Na wa ooo
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by maasoap(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

The most important thing is that Nnamdi Kanu has been Captured and in locked in a Cage

By the way where is your Anambra Azusu River Massacre Judicial Panel Report we haven’t seen it yet and are still waiting for it

We're beginning to forget that annoying creature. Lol

1 Like

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by Splitmind: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2022
It is unfortunate that the army didn't summarily execute more protesters for disturbing the peace of the Great city of Lagos.

I hope they use the same force to clamp down on any future protests.
Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by Splitmind: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Treasure17:
Did you hoard palliatives or not Oba Rilwan?

Whether he hoarded or not is not your business. Let him do what he likes with his palliative.

1 Like

Re: Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots by ibechris(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Stop lying the Palliatives were not held by the Oba but by the Local Govt, Senators and House of Representatives members

If you push me any further I will post the Audio of Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra ordering IPOB to stone the Oba of Lagos

You know it is a very sensitive matter

This Oba u are defending was a police officer and can't be trusted.
If u continue to talk like this,then u have to rethink your defence because it was this same shameless Oba that promised to throw igbos in to the Lagoon all because of election.

Let me tell u this,no king in any part of Nigeria can talk senseless like the Oba of Lagos. In the same video that circulated all over social media,it was the people around his community that attacked him,if u want the video, I shall send it to u.

This Oba is not a good man not because he is a yoruba man but because the cap or the crown he wears does not fit well.

He has allowed politicians,and may be, what they promised to give him to corrupt his mind,hence talking like someone who has beri beri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) / 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.