Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) (9224 Views)

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Appleyard(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
the greatest threat to world Peace is any nation who doesn't want to hear the voice of it's people (democracy); the country which wants to tell a sovereign nation what to do and what not to do; the country which has preference for the creation of weapons of mass destruction rather than logic and brotherly love; a country that bombs, shells a children's hospital, a country that is sending it's army to a senseless war. Russia is a threat to world Peace, and it won't be long before they become another Nazi Germany whom the rest of the world will cripple

You just described the United Snakes of America. cool

2 Likes

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Appleyard(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
u are now sounding like a talkative
He only educated you. There is no shame in learning the truth.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by AJSfan: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Appleyard:

On the Global Index firepower, Ukraine ranks 22nd out of 141. Yet, with just 150,000 troops deployed, half of which are still in Belarus, Russia have been able to lay siege to many Ukrainian cities. Their losses notwithstanding, the Russian style makes US war planners totally ashamed of themselves, and feeling very uncomfortable. During this stage of the Iraq war, the US and Britain have already killed more than 200,000 children and women with the whole of Baghdad in Rubbles and debris.
I must admit, the Russians have tried. cool

You can say that again. The Russian troops have been very professional. Despite the fact the Ukrainian side have been using civilians as human shields, the Russians have kept civilian casualties at its minimum.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
AJSfan:
if that is what it takes to get you lots to stop spewing trash, talk we must.
still talking. U love Putin. Choose between the US and Russia where u will prefer to stay, u will still choose US. That's the effect of confusion
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Appleyard:
He only educated you. There is no shame in learning the truth.
no, he said what he wanted to feed u, and he succeeded.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by AJSfan: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
still talking. U love Putin. Choose between the US and Russia where u will prefer to stay, u will still choose US. That's the effect of confusion
wow! So your reason for supporting USA is because you need a Visa grin i wish you goodluck with that bro
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Dalil8: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
the greatest threat to world Peace is any nation who doesn't want to hear the voice of it's people (democracy); the country which wants to tell a sovereign nation what to do and what not to do; the country which has preference for the creation of weapons of mass destruction rather than logic and brotherly love; a country that bombs, shells a children's hospital, a country that is sending it's army to a senseless war. Russia is a threat to world Peace, and it won't be long before they become another Nazi Germany whom the rest of the world will cripple

You're really dumb... Smh.

Everything you typed here is the exact description of the U.S & NATO

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2021/11/14/US-hid-an-airstrike-that-killed-70-women-children-in-Syria-in-2019-Report

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/17/us-airstrike-in-kabul-last-month-killed-10-civilians-including-seven-children-pentagon-says.html

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dalil8:

You're really dumb... Smh

Everything you typed here is the exact description of the U.S & NATO
I am yet to see a Putin supporter more intelligent than myself to the point that I have schooled many into switching allegiance; so if I am dumb I wonder what a Putin ass licker like yourself will be. U should realize that Putin invading Ukraine has shot himself on the foot because the US and NATO will do everything within their power to ensure that they seize the opportunity to ruin Russia economically and politically and even militarily. Russia will never be the same again
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
AJSfan:
wow! So your reason for supporting USA is because you need a Visa grin i wish you goodluck with that bro
u ran out of superior logic, and tried chicken logic.
Anyways just know that the west will take advantage of this war and ground Russia economically, politically and militarily. Know this and know peace!
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Dalil8: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
I am yet to see a Putin supporter more intelligent than myself to the point that I have schooled many into switching allegiance; so if I am dumb I wonder what a Putin ass licker like yourself will be. U should realize that Putin invading Ukraine has shot himself on the foot because the US and NATO will do everything within their power to ensure that they seize the opportunity to ruin Russia economically and politically and even militarily. Russia will never be the same again

Once again i say; you're slow-witted. I regret wasting my time typing this...

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by AJSfan: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
kollinz1234:
u ran out of superior logic, and tried chicken logic.
Anyways just know that the west will take advantage of this war and ground Russia economically, politically and militarily. Know this and know peace!
continue in your delusion. USA has had to swallow her pride to start lobbying other countries to help them. We know how many times they have met with China. We know how they have returned missiles to Saudi Arabia. They've started romancing Iran grin

All cos of one man—Putin
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dalil8:

Once again i say; you're slow-witted. I regret wasting my time typing this...
u are just a product of a misguided society whose education is an embarrassment and a waste of much needed family funds
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
WriterNig:

Click on the Twitter link. That page is an accurate source for any military news. Confirmed ✔️ Just search for Sergei Driga on Twitter and see for yourself.....

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Same twitter that said wali is dead ?
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Walkee: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Terrence99:
The Russians are covering their faces. Bumbling cowards.

Anyway, this news is not online. Use Google to pickup a credible source, not pictures of people acting comedy inside a room self-contain.
lol those are Spetnaz, they're Special Forces, you never see their faces.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Geminiboi: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
WriterNig:
@Spriter99880 tweeted;

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Good one. Death to all Nazis
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Geminiboi: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
kollinz1234:

Foreigners plenty for Russia? If dem give you Russian visa u no go collect?
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by WriterNig: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Geminiboi:

Foreigners plenty for Russia? If dem give you Russian visa u no go collect?

Help me ask am oh..
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by WriterNig: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2022
cool
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kakatrigga: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
WriterNig:
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Thread Updated

Russia gather weapons sha
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Where is that ignorant fellow, goodheart01.

Shebi na junk Russia dey make.

Una go just open una mouth, spew rubbish.

Read the OP very well.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
WriterNig:
May God never bring us to a point where these 2 superpowers have to use their weapons. AMEN
Honestly
The whole world will be affected
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by goodheart01: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Where is that ignorant fellow, goodheart01.

Shebi na junk Russia dey make.

Una go just open una mouth, spew rubbish.

Read the OP very well.

I don’t swallow any shit I see online. Russia makes junks I repeat! And that data up there is so shitty. The US has more warships than Russia, it’s only in tanks the Russians beat the US and tank wars are becoming obsoletes. They don’t fit today’s battle plans with the likes of the javelin anti tank missiles ready to take them out easily.

If u must know, the the US has 5, 000 nuclear war heads as not 3,000 as that data says. And let me repeat myself that only 1,450 Russian nuclear warheads are active at the moment. It takes a lot of money to maintain a nuclear stockpile of up to 6,000 of which Russia isn’t so economically strong to do so.

And u see that new US ship Zumwalt, u don’t know what it’s capable of. Pray Russia doesn’t get to be the first to taste its might. And hey, the Zumwalt was built to be undetected by sonar or radar.

Also Russian hypersonic missile are no match for the Raytheon Laser Microwave anti missile. Get ready to watch Russian missiles fried in mid flight. That’s what I call precision and not big junks
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by goodheart01: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
AJSfan:
continue in your delusion. USA has had to swallow her pride to start lobbying other countries to help them. We know how many times they have met with China. We know how they have returned missiles to Saudi Arabia. They've started romancing Iran grin

All cos of one man—Putin

And how come is almighty Russia seeking for military aid from China?? It’s a shame and the whole world is watching. No wonder small countries are now moraled to challenge them.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by AJSfan: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
goodheart01:

And how come is almighty Russia seeking for military aid from China?? It’s a shame and the whole world is watching. No wonder small countries are now moraled to challenge them.
No country can stand on their own, not even your almighty USA.

We all see how they going back on their policies to please Saudi Arabia otherwise their sanctions will have no effect. We know how many times they have met with the same China and India too. Dey there make pant dey wear you. Non of those western countries can stand against Russia on their own, not even your almighty USA. If they had the power to invade, best believe they would have done that already
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by goodheart01: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
AJSfan:
No country can stand on their own, not even your almighty USA.

We all see how they going back on their policies to please Saudi Arabia otherwise their sanctions will have no effect. We know how many times they have met with the same China and India too. Dey there make pant dey wear you. Non of those western countries can stand against Russia on their own, not even your almighty USA. If they had the power to invade, best believe they would have done that already

Are u serious?? US can’t stand against Russia, yet Russia hasn’t been able to over run Ukraine. Do u know what it means to fight a prolonged war?? This shows u know nothing. U need a strong economy to keep funding a long war with effective logistics and Russia can’t do that because they don’t have the economy. As it stands only China can face the US in a long war because they have the economy.... Oh yes! Economy is the new weapon. Even Russia can’t stand China as of now.

Stop being deluded. Wars are fought with money
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by AJSfan: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
goodheart01:

Are u serious?? US can’t stand against Russia, yet Russia hasn’t been able to over run Ukraine. Do u know what it means to fight a prolonged war?? This shows u know nothing. U need a strong economy to keep funding a long war with effective logistics and Russia can’t do that because they don’t have the economy. As it stands only China can face the US in a long war because they have the economy.... Oh yes! Economy is the new weapon. Even Russia can’t stand China as of now.

Stop being deluded. Wars are fought with money
you're the deluded one here. Go through all Putin's address since the war started and point to me where he said his goal was to overrun the entire Ukraine. Right from his first speech he has remained consistent demilitarize and deneonazify. Tell me which of those hasn't been achieved yet. The liberation of the Donbas region too.

And yes, USA can't stand Russia. We know how their battle in Syria has been. Your beloved uncle sam is a weakling that only picks on small nations that can't fight back
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by Dalil8: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by goodheart01: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2022
AJSfan:
you're the deluded one here. Go through all Putin's address since the war started and point to me where he said his goal was to overrun the entire Ukraine. Right from his first speech he has remained consistent demilitarize and deneonazify. Tell me which of those hasn't been achieved yet. The liberation of the Donbas region too.

And yes, USA can't stand Russia. We know how their battle in Syria has been. Your beloved uncle sam is a weakling that only picks on small nations that can't fight back

To show how ignorant you are did u ever know that after the gulf war, your beloved Russia spent 10yrs in Afghanistan without making an impact and they had to run away after losing almost 15,000 men and after being defeated by ordinary Talibans? Afterwards sanctions from the West made the USSR collapse and split. All these happened during the Cold War, and I guess u may have not been born by then.

The problem with u Putin supporters is most of u are kids and know nothing about Russia’s past and the USSR. U just come here to yap based on your silly emotions and what u hear from the next idiot close to u. Russia is overhyped even Putin knows this!!
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2022
goodheart01:

I don’t swallow any shit I see online. Russia makes junks I repeat! And that data up there is so shitty. The US has more warships than Russia, it’s only in tanks the Russians beat the US and tank wars are becoming obsoletes. They don’t fit today’s battle plans with the likes of the javelin anti tank missiles ready to take them out easily.

If u must know, the the US has 5, 000 nuclear war heads as not 3,000 as that data says. And let me repeat myself that only 1,450 Russian nuclear warheads are active at the moment. It takes a lot of money to maintain a nuclear stockpile of up to 6,000 of which Russia isn’t so economically strong to do so.

And u see that new US ship Zumwalt, u don’t know what it’s capable of. Pray Russia doesn’t get to be the first to taste its might. And hey, the Zumwalt was built to be undetected by sonar or radar.

Also Russian hypersonic missile are no match for the Raytheon Laser Microwave anti missile. Get ready to watch Russian missiles fried in mid flight. That’s what I call precision and not big junks

The Zumwalt that broke down in 2016, or another one cheesy
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by olugabbie(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Aircraft carriers are useless against countries like Russia and China. These two countries have the capacity to take them out. They have capable anti-ship missiles both supersonic and hypersonic anti-ship missiles.

They are useful against counties that don't have capable anti-ship missiles.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by AJSfan: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2022
goodheart01:

To show how ignorant you are did u ever know that after the gulf war, your beloved Russia spent 10yrs in Afghanistan without making an impact and they had to run away after losing almost 15,000 men and after being defeated by ordinary Talibans? Afterwards sanctions from the West made the USSR collapse and split. All these happened during the Cold War, and I guess u may have not been born by then.

The problem with u Putin supporters is most of u are kids and know nothing about Russia’s past and the USSR. U just come here to yap based on your silly emotions and what u hear from the next idiot close to u. Russia is overhyped even Putin knows this!!
You're very deluded as far as this post reveals. The Ukraine you are crying about now was part and parcel of the USSR but in your deluded mind it was Russia...

It is interesting how you remember that USSR lost in Afghanistan 40 years ago but don't remember how almighty USA lost in the same place less than 1 year ago after spending over 20years with an average daily budget of $300million grin

Your almighty USA has never been able to confront USSR in a one on one combat but prefer to fight by proxy. Go and check how your almighty USA japa from the Indo-pakistan war in 1971 the moment USSR joined the other party grin grin.

This sort of brainwashing is not ordinary, i think you need therapy mate
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by goodheart01: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2022
AJSfan:
You're very deluded as far as this post reveals. The Ukraine you are crying about now was part and parcel of the USSR but in your deluded mind it was Russia...

It is interesting how you remember that USSR lost in Afghanistan 40 years ago but don't remember how almighty USA lost in the same place less than 1 year ago after spending over 20years with an average daily budget of $300million grin

Your almighty USA has never been able to confront USSR in a one on one combat but prefer to fight by proxy. Go and check how your almighty USA japa from the Indo-pakistan war in 1971 the moment USSR joined the other party grin grin.

This sort of brainwashing is not ordinary, i think you need therapy mate

I’m done talking to goofies like u. This is a Sunday morning and I got things to do. Kill yourself on nairaland if u wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Syrian Terror Commander Caught On Video Having Sex With His Granddaughter +video / Liberian Elections: Voters Turnout Exceeded 78% In All The Elections / 22 Confirmed Dead After Chemical Explosions In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.