Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) (9222 Views)

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by AJSfan: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2022
Dalil8:

Imagine those pillocks comparing Ukraine with Afghanistan, Syria. Ukraine had a quite sizable, NATO trained modern army with enough weaponry. Coupled with Ukraine's massive landmass. Ukraine is Germany and half of France put together.

Plus the terrible weather conditions in Ukraine isn't really helping the Russian troop. Many Russian soldiers have lost their fingers or toes to frostbite.
Ukraine is rated 22 on global firepower. These folks think they are rag-tag armies like the one USA fought in Libya, Syria and Afghanistan. USA only picks on small nations where they have air supremacy so that they can carpet bomb.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by AJSfan: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2022
goodheart01:

I’m done talking to goofies like u. This is a Sunday morning and I got things to do. Kill yourself on nairaland if u wish
We aren't fighting oo, it's just a debate. It's not that deep. I don't make online enemies grin
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by olugabbie(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
I am yet to see a Putin supporter more intelligent than myself to the point that I have schooled many into switching allegiance; so if I am dumb I wonder what a Putin ass licker like yourself will be. U should realize that Putin invading Ukraine has shot himself on the foot because the US and NATO will do everything within their power to ensure that they seize the opportunity to ruin Russia economically and politically and even militarily. Russia will never be the same again

The way Russia is conducting it's military operation in Ukraine is very unique. You can't win a major war if civilians are not targeted. Less than 2000 civilians have died so far. Russia has lost more than 5000. Mostly, military infrastructures are being targeted. The civilians structured targeted were being used by the Ukrainian military to carry out attack on Russian troop.

The US had to kill more than 300000 civilians in Iraq to bring them to submission. Although, it is a bad idea, but that is the best way to win a war. If you want to win a war quickly, use bombers.

Russia can bomb Kiev to submission in days with its bomber fleet. This is a fact.

Note: There are only three countries that has bombers.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2022
olugabbie:

The way Russia is conducting it's military operation in Ukraine is very unique. You can't win a major war if civilians are not targeted. Less than 2000 civilians have died so far. Russia has lost more than 5000. Mostly, military infrastructures are being targeted. The civilians structured targeted were being used by the Ukrainian military to carry out attack on Russian troop.

The US had to kill more than 300000 civilians in Iraq to bring them to submission. Although, it is a bad idea, but that is the best way to win a war. If you want to win a war quickly, use bombers.

Russia can bomb Kiev to submission in days with its bomber fleet. This is a fact.

Note: There are only three countries that has bombers.
nope. Do u know that Russia bomb a children play ground that had over 109 children in it U do not need to give excuses for Russia. They have equipments/weapons but they lack technique and tactics and will power and that's why a comedian is killing over 5000 Russian troops.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by olugabbie(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
nope. Do u know that Russia bomb a children play ground that had over 109 children in it U do not need to give excuses for Russia. They have equipments/weapons but they lack technique and tactics and will power and that's why a comedian is killing over 5000 Russian troops.

I am not giving any excuse for Russia. It is a fact. The defenders are hiding in civilian buildings, which is understandable.

The cheapest way to carry out air campaign is through bombers. They fly well above the reach of defense and they carry enormous fire power.

Why are the Russians holding back?

Kindly check the US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan to see how you can bomb country to submission.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2022
olugabbie:

I am not giving any excuse for Russia. It is a fact. The defenders are hiding in civilian buildings, which is understandable.

The cheapest way to carry out air campaign is through bombers. They fly well above the reach of defense and they carry enormous fire power.

Why are the Russians holding back?

Kindly check the US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan to see how you can bomb country to submission.
I am happy that we are having a normal discussion devoid of insults. Meanwhile it is common knowledge that Ukrainian president declared a marshal law, which permit every citizen of Ukraine to carry a weapon and defend their land; which i believe u will also consider doing if u were in his position. So if Russia is bombing civilian areas because according to you, they are used to fight the Russians, why then are u claiming that Russian soldiers are not bombing civilians. On friday, a que where people were collecting aid was struck by Russian missile yet u claim Russia is only targeting military units. Russia war in Ukraine will forever hunt the country until Putin pays for his war crimem
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by olugabbie(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
I am happy that we are having a normal discussion devoid of insults. Meanwhile it is common knowledge that Ukrainian president declared a marshal law, which permit every citizen of Ukraine to carry a weapon and defend their land; which i believe u will also consider doing if u were in his position. So if Russia is bombing civilian areas because according to you, they are used to fight the Russians, why then are u claiming that Russian soldiers are not bombing civilians. On friday, a que where people were collecting aid was struck by Russian missile yet u claim Russia is only targeting military units. Russia war in Ukraine will forever hunt the country until Putin pays for his war crimem

Statistics has shown that civilians are not being targeted. Ukraine has lost more military men than civilians.

In Iraq more civilians died compare to the military men.

Putin made a very big mistake. The almighty US will not engage in this kind of war. They learnt their lesson in Vietnam. Fighting a country that is getting arms from your enemy is a moving mountain. The US will only send it's troop in, if the enemy has been defeated before even firing a shot. Sanction the enemy economical to cripple it's ability to fund the war and place arms embargo to cripple it's ability to buy arms.

Imagine, the West are doing everything they can to cripple Russian ability to fund the war and at the same time giving arms to Ukraine to fight Russian troops. No country on earth can win this kind of war. It is a case of 100 anti-missile against a single Russian tank. Likewise the anti-air missiles. The West are pouring these weapon (anti-tank and anti-air) in thousands. Infact i expect the Russian troops to be retreating by now. I am surprise that they are not. I give my absolute respect to the Troops. But the planners really bleeped up.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2022
olugabbie:

Statistics has shown that civilians are not being targeted. Ukraine has lost more military men that civilians.

In Iraq more civilians died compare to the military men.

why do u keep mentioning Iraq, Iraq, Iraq?? Are u people supporting Putins misdemeanors because of American failures? That's outrageous. Ukraine is the country being bombarded not US. Wait till US engage in a war then u can stand against them.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by olugabbie(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
why do u keep mentioning Iraq, Iraq, Iraq?? Are u people supporting Putins misdemeanors because of American failures? That's outrageous. Ukraine is the country being bombarded not US. Wait till US engage in a war then u can stand against them.

You can not jugde if you don't compare. If US invades another, nothing will happen. Israel kills Palestinian on a daily basis without any repercussion.
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2022
olugabbie:

You can not jugde if you don't compare. If US invades another, nothing will happen. Israel kills Palestinian on a daily basis without any repercussion.
so where does Ukraine come in.
U are beginning to confuse me o
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by WriterNig: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2022
°°°°°°
Re: Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2022
kollinz1234:
if Ukraine is only winning online, why has Kiev not been captured in almost a month now against the second world power

Please ask them o. They all said Ukraine (not just Kyiv) would fall by Sunday 27th February! See a typical conversation below:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lesbians Protest Against Govt / Syrian Terror Commander Caught On Video Having Sex With His Granddaughter +video / Liberian Elections: Voters Turnout Exceeded 78% In All The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.