Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria (14003 Views)

2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President / Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Mar 24, 2022
She said, "The way we intend to go about it is to create a vision for what we want the country to look like. There are specific projects, but rather than having them as projects we need to combine them to create products, whereby in 10 years, we want to have this amount of industrialization in this area.
We wish her all the very best.

We are behind you solidly Ms Khadija. kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by UselessBuharist: 6:25am On Mar 24, 2022
shevchenko:

Can you not see how flat she is? Facially and physically ?
Oh I forgot. You people have a different definition of beauty." Anything with a puss*" whether dog ,transgender etc

Na kunu dey your brain, we dey talk of presidential ambition you dey talk of beauty, who your present beautiful First Lady help ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by UselessBuharist: 6:27am On Mar 24, 2022
post=111312547:

We wish her all the very best.

We are behind you solidly Ms Khadija. kiss

We know you na, you can stand behind anything so far you continue getting your 30k stipends
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by drlateef: 6:53am On Mar 24, 2022
PDPGuy:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/2023-presidency-khadijah-okunnu-lamidi-shares-her-5-point-agenda-for-nigeria/hp0sbmv

Whatever Tinubu does, you follow follow do too. Stop the copycat if you are serious. You are young, now think more strategically and do your own things first while others copy you.
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by Naija8240: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2022
They always have one to million agendas during an election period and after winning it becomes zero agenda . Nonsense!!
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Judolisco:
She's not talking about restructuring.... Nobody is talking about restructuring..... We're still going round d same old sh>t everytime

no one who talks about restructuring will get anywhere near aso rock. not that she will even now that she hasn't.

What I don't understand is why people wait until the year before elections to start souding smart.

It is a tacit rule of nigerian politics that no one who is not already a politician can get elected to office.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by Opak001(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Mofun:
It's good that women are also making efforts to run at various levels. I just imagine how it would look like to have a female president in Nigeria.

Check my signature please.
I will no happen,all odds is against it here. When the who knows who that control the affairs of thing here won't. They belong to za kishin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by bewla(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
Wishing her all the best in her political struggles.
Run for rep then go senant start the change in this two house then run for

President
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by shevchenko(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Na kunu dey your brain, we dey talk of presidential ambition you dey talk of beauty, who your present beautiful First Lady help ?

See this one..
Do u know that 2 people are currently fuking bianca ojukwu atm
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Many of these people have nothing to offer.

No one is talking about the rotting institutional structure in place.

We will do this and that will not solve anything.

Our problem is more structural than political.

How will we restructure our government to curb excess spending, and slow legislation?

How would we fight corruption effectively?

These are the questions that these ambitious people should be answering.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by Codeye(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Look at comments, Nigerian want changes but they don't want change.
I will rather vote this woman than vote any other old recycled rubbish as President

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by simpleseyi: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Judolisco:
She's not talking about restructuring.... Nobody is talking about restructuring..... We're still going round d same old sh>t everytime

The young prostitute does not know what she is talking about nah. One old fool like Bode George or another Afenifebi leader is pushing the closed LovePeddler.

Without Restructuring, there will never be development in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by tfelicityk(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2022
I like her courage and confidence.
I wish her good luck in the race ahead of her

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by pacespot(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Anything is better that the current crop of evil, incompetent, unscrupulous, youth-hating and old politicians we have in the country right now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2022
She has already written her name in the history book....I love her courage and boldness

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by legallyminded: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Dead on arrival grin
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by Veeryeasy(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2022
I like her drive but for goodness sake she should go post that is more attainable for her
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by HRMK: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2022
COMEDIAN!!
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by Tywo2018: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Please what's she vying for sef easier said than done ooo
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by Allisgud: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2022
And there is no one female to commend are, wow is it true this sayings that say women don support women,imagine 99% women in Nigeria vote for her,shebi Dem say wen plenty pass men
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by Esama: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2022
God forbid.
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by ImoleNaija: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is she a comedian? Because I'm seeing Okunnu in her name.
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by Spandau: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
PDPGuy:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/2023-presidency-khadijah-okunnu-lamidi-shares-her-5-point-agenda-for-nigeria/hp0sbmv

The only thing I see this woman doing, if Nigerians get hypnotized enmass to install her as president, is to graduate the "Diezani" syndrome to higher scales while making Nigeria a kunnu producing and exporting country. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by PDPGuy: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Spandau:

The only thing I see this woman doing, if Nigerians get hypnotized enmass to install her as president, is to graduate the "Diezani" syndrome to higher scales while making Nigeria a kunnu producing and exporting country. grin grin grin

It’s your “ kunnu producing and exporting country” for me
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria by shevchenko(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Go and see Croatia president and see how people masturbate at her when there is political unrest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters / Sudan War: Arewa Youths Demand Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians Trapped / Senate Invites Dangote Refinery, NIPCO Gas, 13 Other Over N120B CBN Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.