Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Dangote Fertilizer Plant Is Going To Affect The Real Estate Market In Ibeju- - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Dangote Fertilizer Plant Is Going To Affect The Real Estate Market In Ibeju- (244 Views)

Fire Guts 5-Storey Building At Balogun Market In Lagos / How Dangote Refinery Is Going To Affect The Real Estate Market In Ibeju-lekki. / LASRERA To Hold Second Lagos Real Estate Market Place Conference, Exhibitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Dangote Fertilizer Plant Is Going To Affect The Real Estate Market In Ibeju- by Ibrahimakeem95(m): 1:07am On Mar 24, 2022

President Muhammed Buhari Commissioned Dangote Group Fertilizer Plant on 22nd March, 2022. Dangote Fertilizer Plant worth a sum of 2.5 Billion Dollars,The new Fertilizer Plant is the Largest Urea Fertilizer Plant in World and It is located in Ibeju-Lekki District of Lagos State. This New Development Occupied 500 hectares of Land In Lekki Free Trade Zone and It has the capacity of Producing 3millions Tons of Urea and Ammonia in a year. It would Supply 120 trucks of fertilizers Daily Domestically and is expected to take in $400m from exports at full capacity.

This go to all Smart Individuals all over the world especially Nigerian,Non Nigerian,Dangote Refinery is located in Ibeju-Lekki,Lekki Free Trade Zone,Lekki Deep Seaport which going to Contribute $360 billions to Nigeria GDP is located in Ibeju-Lekki, Kellogg's factory, Just to mention the few,If Ibeju-Lekki is witness this kind of Massive Developments that show Ibeju-Lekki is the New Commercial Hub Of Africa not just Nigeria and yet some people are still doubting Investing in Ibeju-Lekki is not a wise Decision,My brothers,My Sisters,My Uncle,My Daddy,My Mummy if your Ancestors missed out in Victoria Island Lekki Phase 1 and 2, Ikoyi. My Question is that do you want to missed out again ?

Call 09035487771 to get Started or chat me by Clicking on the link below �
https:///message/AFF2SZRIVUT7H1 or message us @ oluwanisolaconsult02@gmail.com to guide your Real Estate Investment in Ibeju-Lekki Today.

Start Investing in Ibeju-Lekki Today not Tomorrow because Tomorrow may be too late.

Re: How Dangote Fertilizer Plant Is Going To Affect The Real Estate Market In Ibeju- by olawonder(m): 5:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Yes, it will strongly affect real estate market when ppl begin to run away from the area later! The presence of a manure plant anywhere near residential area isn’t a good thing, I don’t know why it appeals to you so much… abi it’s because you just wanna sell to ppl without living in the area yourself?

Manure plants, refineries, gas plants, raging ocean, etc all of these are not a positive reason to reside in an area, but in our Naija these are actually used to woo unsuspecting buyers who will have themselves to blame in the future when reality begins to catch up!

1 Like

Re: How Dangote Fertilizer Plant Is Going To Affect The Real Estate Market In Ibeju- by Ibrahimakeem95(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yes,You have a point but I will tell you one thing about this life, Anything you don't understand next time, learn how to Ask, Dangote Refinery was Located in Ibeju-Lekki local Government, Ibeju-Lekki is a local government where we have a lots of Towns and Villages which had Started Developing because of Developments like Dangote Refinery, Dangote Fertilizer just to mention the few, Dangote Refinery and Fertilizer was Located in Lekki Free Trade Zone which is Commercial part of Ibeju-Lekki,There is a lot of area that is allocated only for Residential uses and there some others which are allocated for Commercial uses apart from LEKKI free trade zone, Dangote Refinery was built in Accordance to Some Environmental Rules and there will be a lot of Measure and Rules in place, Environmental Impact Assessment Report will surely put in a measure to protect People from the Hazard and Negative effect of Refinery,If you want to learn more call me 09035487771 or 08137813780 or message me @ oluwanisolaconsult02@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update : Treasure Hilltop Estate Alagbado | Land |bungalow | Duplex For / Commercial Plots For Sale Beside Free Trade Zone.. 16m Per Plot / Unserious Lagos Agents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.