Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair (27553 Views)

APC Crisis: Pressure Mounts On Adamu To Resign / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Truthisunique3: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2022
ityP:

Dem don run go hide. Those ones no sabi Buhari grin
I have been keeping quiet since because I wanted dust to clear first instead of going back and front

News say Buhari no support, Adamu, he support open bla bla bla,

I just chill Abi no be the same buhari that already have an interest in this election and is anti Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by PrinceOfLagos: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2022
ityP:

All of them have gone into hiding grin. Buhari just dey play dem like football. Today, "Buhari endorsed Adamu". Tomorrow, "Buhari has clamped down on his support for Adamu. Backs no one". During convention, Buhari to APC wailers: "Support Adamu as consensus or leave the party to ACN" grin grin grin
Buhari is playing "Pepper Dem" style of politics and I like him for that..
I will support anything and everything that will render Tinubu and his useless supporters inconsequential in APC, I will. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by ityP(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I have been keeping quiet since because I wanted dust to clear first instead of going back and front

I just chill Abi no be the same buhari that already have an interest in this election and is anti Tinubu

I kept quiet too o. Now eh, no need for long talks. After convention and primaries, we go stroke them hard grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Truthisunique3: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2022
tinsel:
Buhari intalls the chairman and Tinubu installs the national secretary. To me one one. Buhari is the president. Tinubu holds nothing in APC and is not a governor. To me he is a strong man to still be influencing things from outside
and how are you so sure Tinubu would install secretary?

The dust isn't settled yet on that, since the whole thing is consesus they can bring their candidate on that day and have him ratified along the other names

Btw it would be difficult for a secretary not to switch allies to the board he is a member of, he can't be the odd man out, politics is about your benefit in naija

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Halifaxguy: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2022
By the time Buhari finished dealing with thief Tinubu and his urchins, they will know that Nigeria doesn't revolves around SW.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by samista: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Ijoba85:
You people should get a life abeg , when this man eventually becomes the president, where are you going to hide your face ? I pity you
Can't you read the handwriting on the wall? You're the one that should be thinking of where to hide your face, Tinubu's ambition has been checkmated by the powers that be in APC. unless he is planning to defect and contest on another party platform.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by ityP(m): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I will support anything and everything that will render Tinubu and his useless supporters inconsequential in APC, I will. grin

Fear people who don't talk much grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Oyiboman69: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2022
YoungLionken:
PMB might be the worst president in the history of Nigeria so far but, when it comes to command as a men, he got game..

See how he placed his wife where she belongs, unlike Jonathan whose wife was busy granting press conference here and there, hence, the embarrassment and all...
off point...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Truthisunique3: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2022
ityP:

I kept quiet too o. Now eh, no need for long talks. After convention and primaries, we go stroke them hard grin
Na mouth dem dey, let's be taking it one by one

Convention first, we get our board loyal to Buhari that would cut Tinubu to size

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by MikoB: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:

How far now Amaechi candidate have secured consesus, Amaechi himself would be participating in the convention

arewanorth how far

Lolz, so you think adamu is for Amaechi, it will shock you people from Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Tonytonex(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Convention is just few hours away, it will determine APC's fate
wow! Just want this evil party scatter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by samista: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2022
tinsel:
Buhari intalls the chairman and Tinubu installs the national secretary. To me one one. Buhari is the president. Tinubu holds nothing in APC and is not a governor. To me he is a strong man to still be influencing things from outside
Tinubu will install which secretary? Didn't you read that it was Kayode Fayemi that represented the south west? You Tinubu supporters can be very blind and not see what is even before your very eyes. Your eyes will soon clear anyway, Saturday is just two days away.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2022
tinsel:
Self consolations

Buhari CPC block got a candidate for APC national secretary position though I've forgotten his name. Tinubu got nothing on this one.

Buhari has succeeded in relegating Tinubu to the corner..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Mrshocker(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Many Nigerians don't know how ApC works. ACN faction can't be given the presidential slot and still have the party structure. Never!!
2015 cpc faction own the presidential slot and acn faction owns the party chairman and vp You can't own both party and government at thesame time.
We know ACN own the next presidential slot but they can't own the party structure. It's call CHECK and BALANCE

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by PENNYSWAP: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Igbo:
our ndi mkpuru mmiris will not like this

You sound like you took some of the mkpuru nmiri

SE got deputy national championship seat for the whole South and you are whyning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Truthisunique3: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, so you think adamu is for Amaechi, it will shock you people from Saturday
goal post don shift

Yoruba man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by eldoradoxx: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Buhari and bad decisions are like 5 and 6. He just nominated Oshomole Promax for APC national chairman. Adamu is autocratic, hateful, spiteful and harsh.
You will see how quickly APC is destroyed with Adamu. Congrats to PDP in advance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2022
ityP:

Fear people who don't talk much grin
I tell you bro ..

This Tinubu and his urchins talk too much

When you see them brag on Nairaland, you will think they got games up there sleeves but na lie

I wish Buhari could just open Tinubu corrupt cases and throw him behind bars for good

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by chukwuibuipob: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2022
angry it is NOT a DO/DIE if DAT person nor get am.
another1:
Interesting.
Someone I knew may end up not getting apc presidential ticket. The way things are going.....
Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by PrinceOfLagos: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Mrshocker:
Many Nigerians don't know how ApC works. ACN faction can't be given the presidential slot and still have the party structure. Never!!
2015 cpc faction own the presidential slot and acn faction owns the party chairman and vp You can't own both party and government at thesame time.
We know ACN own the next presidential slot but they can't own the party structure. It's call CHECK and BALANCE
Another bullshit

Smh for this Tinubu people

Adamu is in Rotimi Amaechi camp and rumour ha it that Buhari is strongly projecting Rotimi Amaechi to succeed him as president.

Read below

Tinubu has lost from all angle in this game of chess , Buhari don outsmart Tinubu..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by MikoB: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:

You are just a coward! that's why you have many accounts here, whenever a news doesn't favour your narrative you will go into hiding, now you are back thinking adamu news is a good news for you, let me burst your bubble, adamu is not working for Amaechi presidency, from Saturday till next week you will see the real contenders and pretenders.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by legallyminded: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Mhykel217:
Buhari is really feared.
Omo Tinubu might end up not getting his ambition fulfilled oo

He'll be President of South West

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Ybaby: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2022
YoungLionken:
PMB might be the worst president in the history of Nigeria so far but, when it comes to command as a men, he got game..

See how he placed his wife where she belongs, unlike Jonathan whose wife was busy granting press conference here and there, hence, the embarrassment and all...

Of cos!! how else do you know a man? he cannot lead a nation but can bully his wife. He moves the nation backward but can command and bark out orders, Inflation may triple + but as long as he can bully women and children then He is a man.

Please get a paper and pen, write down the below and never forget it.

Who is a MAN?

A man is anyone who Protects and Provides.

He protects and provides for his family, his community, his company, his nation..... that is what a man is.

Any where is see a specie not providing and protecting ..... never call such a specie a man.

You are welcome!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by MikoB: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
goal post don shift

Yoruba man

Amaechi's fate will be decided by wike's Court today.
Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by legallyminded: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2022
ityP:

Dem don run go hide. Those ones no sabi Buhari grin

Tinubu must contest! He's the most serious candidate grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Truthisunique3: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

You are just a coward! that's why you have many accounts here, whenever a news doesn't favour your narrative you will go into hiding, now you are back thinking adamu news is a good news for you, let me burst your bubble, adamu is not working for Amaechi presidency, from Saturday till next week you will see the real contenders and pretenders.
no cowardice there, I only have 3 account mod banned the two this is my third and only one

I just figured out that if we start using political permutations based on what media brings it would keep changing, how would media report that buhari said open election yet he goes for consesus

I am only going to speak henceforth based on what I hear directly from the horses mouth

Now buhari and the Govs have officially agreed on a position so there is nothing that would be shocking anybody next tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by MikoB: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
goal post don shift

Yoruba man
Shebi you were claiming there will not be convention. Ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by Truthisunique3: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

Shebi you were claiming there will not be convention. Ode
yes I said there would not be convention "on a certain date" based on the ability of the actors to meet up

I didn't say convention should not hold, I want convention after all I don't want my candidate Amaechi whom I continue to support to have issues legally

I can feel your pains from your curses, if I respond same mods would ban me and you would accuse me of having multiple accounts

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair by legallyminded: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They didn't call us wailers here o grin grin

You cannot sit in Lagos for example and decide on zoning grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison / Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) / FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.