Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State (511 Views)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State by Alaigbopress: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Soludo do and open an online and ofline Account so that people like me can donate their 5000 naira to enable you see money you will use to discharge your duties creditably.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State by OBALOLA55(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2022
CHILDREN OF PERDITION FROM WEST END WILL SOON COME FOR YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State by nabiz(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Good one. That is what you see when the people trust their leader. But I think we should identify one project like electricity or sea port and finance it instead of just contributing money

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr127: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Although I'm from Igbęsa Ogun state, I must commend anambrarians and ndigbo in general for their selfless patriotism towards nation building coupled with their zeal and enthusiasm to making sure that the lives of ndigbos are uplifted and non is left behind. Once again, I say eku-Isę ooo.
If only my own people will emulate the way of ndigbo the numbers of skull miners, organ harvesters, Yahoo Yahoo pastors and agberos will become a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2022
It's a nice idea if the money donated is going to be safe and use for the state development...hope they can recover the one his predecessor ammased
Re: I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State by haffaze777(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2022
I also want to donate to Anambra state,we can't allow Anambra to go the way of Abia stategrin
Re: I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2022
I am also open to this. He should post the account online let people donate.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Provided 100 Of Vehicles For Amotekuns Security Personnels / What Will Happen If Buhari Refuses To Hand Over Power In 2023 –Yoruba Elder, Ayo / Enugu APC Chairman Built A Hostel For Mater Dei Secondary School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.