Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Sneaky Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sneaky Husband (1374 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sneaky Husband by Amazingbaby: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2022
I don come again

If you have been following my post you will understand...

What I am dealing with now is how sneaky husband man is with his phone,ever since he came back his phone is attached to his body and it is making me uncomfortable,this man might be going down the stairs but immediately he remembers his phone the kind of speed he will use to come for it is alarming,he is bathing his phone is near,once he sees me coming he unconsciously reach for his phone,it is quite crazy.....

The incident that happened this morning,we were going out together,so the fuel gallon at the back tumbled at the booth,he stopped reach for his phone that was beside him to go keep the gallon right,when he came back I asked why would he do that,why do you need your phone to go keep the gallon right,as usual he started saying nonsense,I just kept quiet.

This behavior is making me uncomfortable,I don't check his phone,I only did that day because of how he was acting and I actually saw why,how do present this topic without causing quarelll,I sometimes leave a room once I see is phone to avoid someone killing himself while running to get his phone... marriage ehhh
Re: Sneaky Husband by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Once a man start passwording and locking his phone,start nagging immediately because he’s 2000% cheating on you

4 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by dayoscape: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2022
You don't need any explanation again...

He's cheating

Check my signature
Re: Sneaky Husband by Zonefree(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Madam, you're not the only married woman here! You're becoming boring with this your husband and his wahala. Get a life please!

3 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by neonly: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Madam, you're not the only married woman here! You're becoming boring with this your husband and his wahala. Get a life please!

U wicked oooo pls let her pour her grief and let her feel better pls some man too get for body but if u look well u will see dat those kind of men der eyes don see pepper from woman's hand

10 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by Amazingbaby: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:

My job is not to wake up and entertain you,i don't see why you will be getting bored on things that are not meant to entertain,don't u think is a mental disorder?watch a movie or something please.

13 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by neonly: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Once a man start passwording and locking his phone,start nagging immediately because he’s 2000% cheating on you

It might not be cheating maybe they just pay some money and see don't want her to see his expenditure etc
Not everything be cheatingv
Me my wife doesn't check my phone and an always with it even though I going to d toilet best reason know to me nepa fit take light it becomes an Emangency light until we see the touch
Re: Sneaky Husband by Zonefree(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Amazingbaby:

My job is not to wake up and entertain you,i don't see why you will be getting bored on things that are not meant to entertain,don't u think is a mental disorder?watch a movie or something please.
Just shut up!

You're not the only married woman here. Stop creating unnecessary threads just to be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Sneaky Husband by Zonefree(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2022
neonly:

U wicked oooo pls let her pour her grief and let her feel better pls some man too get for body but if u look well u will see dat those kind of men der eyes don see pepper from woman's hand
That woman is becoming annoying.

My husband left us
Update on my husband leaving us
What next
Sneaky husband

All created by one woman. One will think the husband is the evil here not knowing she might be the devil herself. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Sneaky Husband by neonly: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:

That woman is becoming annoying.

My husband left us
Update on my husband leaving us
What next
Sneaky husband

All created by one woman. One will think the husband is the evil here not knowing she might the devil herself. Nonsense!

Yeh I agree with a personal experience
But let just pour out her grief maybe she go hear some words of comfort and advice on how to treat husbands to get d best out of them

2 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by Zonefree(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2022
neonly:

Yeh I agree with a personal experience
But let just pour out her grief maybe she go hear some words of comfort and advice on how to treat husbands to get d best out of them
There's no grief to pour. She's seeking for attention. Is she the first to have a randy husband?

Let her divorce him instead of disturbing us here always with her nonsense stories every time. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by Winneygirl(f): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
What do you need us to do for you?
Whatever you want to do, do it quick because you know what it is.
Re: Sneaky Husband by Gloriagee(f): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2022
He's cheating and you know it. Several things u can do but you know what works best - report him to someone he respects, or ignore him. Sha protect your mental health and use protection. Always say a prayer for your sanity and your home. If you're not working, aim to be financially independent of him. Have a life outside him....sometimes see finish dey set in after a while. ✌

2 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by neonly: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:

There's no grief to pour. She's seeking for attention. Is she the first to have a randy husband?

Let her divorce him instead of disturbing us here always with her nonsense stories every time. Rubbish!

Savage

Re: Sneaky Husband by Amazingbaby: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Just shut up!

You're not the only married woman here. Stop creating unnecessary threads just to be noticed.

Hello seun I think we are due for a block option.
I don't see how a man is about to have an aneurysm about my post? Like how? The place my thread is occupying do you need it for something? So what is the issue? Alot of people come here for insight on how to handle things so what is wrong with mine? Are you the mod that check how many topics is enough to post?

Pls and pls if you are a mod and the topic is irritating you then remove it,if not,get ready to Pop a vein because I will never remove it.thankyou

11 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by Amazingbaby: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2022
neonly:

It might not be cheating maybe they just pay some money and see don't want her to see his expenditure etc
Not everything be cheatingv
Me my wife doesn't check my phone and an always with it even though I going to d toilet best reason know to me nepa fit take light it becomes an Emangency light until we see the touch

You are right in a way,,hubby don't joke with his money and statement of account grin but this time around it is just something else.
Re: Sneaky Husband by Beremx(f): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:
She no beg you to read and react to her story. Why are you venting your anger on her? Calm down abeg!!

Madam Op, if you don’t wanna have high blood pressure, stop worrying about your husband’s phone. I am sure he doesn’t worry about yours too.

I can’t remember the last time I went through my husband’s phone sef. It’s been years. The last time I did, I saw what I didn’t wanna see and he had a lot of explanations to do and that was it.

6 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sneaky Husband by Amazingbaby: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Beremx:
She no beg you to read and react to her story. Why are you venting your anger on her? Calm down abeg!!

Madam Op, if you don’t wanna have high blood pressure, stop worrying about your husband’s phone. I am sure he doesn’t worry about yours too.

I can’t remember the last time I went through my husband’s phone sef. It’s been years. The last time I did, I saw what I didn’t wanna see and he had a lot of explanations to do and that was it.

I don't check his phone,but now I am uncomfortable when I come into a room and he immediately reach for his phone,the other day he was sleeping and used his elbow to hold down his phone,who does that.now I am very curious....
Re: Sneaky Husband by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amazingbaby:
This behavior is making me uncomfortable, I don't check his phone,I only did that day because of how he was acting and I actually saw why, how do present this topic without causing quarell, I sometimes leave a room once I see is phone to avoid someone killing himself while running to get his phone... marriage ehhh
To what end though? undecided
Re: Sneaky Husband by Amazingbaby: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
He's still cheating and is hiding something. There's no debate there. The man will not change; what you're doing now is managing him. Idk what else to tell you.

My dear na Nigeria marriage be that,manage so far there is no domestic violence.
Re: Sneaky Husband by Mindlog: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Since you intend staying in the marriage, his relationship with his phone would cause quarell if brought up by you who knows him more than we do on this faceless forum, so leave him to his phone while you keep to yours.
Re: Sneaky Husband by Beremx(f): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amazingbaby:

I don't check his phone,but now I am uncomfortable when I come into a room and he immediately reach for his phone,the other day he was sleeping and used his elbow to hold down his phone,who does that.now I am very curious....
all those suspicious attitude towards his phone means he’s cheating. Just confront him and ask why he’s so overprotective of his phone and hear what he has to say
Re: Sneaky Husband by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Lol funny enough she isn’t disturbing anyone, you chose to be disturbed. It’s a free forum and I don’t think she is breaking any law here.

7 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by Zonefree(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol funny enough she isn’t disturbing anyone, you chose to be disturbed. It’s a free forum and I don’t think she is breaking any law here.
She should learn to keep her family issues to herself and her family. We are not her in-laws, why disturbing us every time with nonsense stories just to be noticed?

1 Like

Re: Sneaky Husband by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amazingbaby:

If it turns out he’s cheating, are you ready to leave him?
Re: Sneaky Husband by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:

She should learn to keep her family issues to herself and her family. We are not her in-laws, why disturbing us every time with nonsense stories just to be noticed?
How’s she disturbing you ? Is she knocking on your door or calling your number several times? Lol me I want to know o!

7 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by Truvelisback(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amazingbaby:
I don come again

If you have been following my post you will understand...

What I am dealing with now is how sneaky husband man is with his phone,ever since he came back his phone is attached to his body and it is making me uncomfortable,this man might be going down the stairs but immediately he remembers his phone the kind of speed he will use to come for it is alarming,he is bathing his phone is near,once he sees me coming he unconsciously reach for his phone,it is quite crazy.....

The incident that happened this morning,we were going out together,so the fuel gallon at the back tumbled at the booth,he stopped reach for his phone that was beside him to go keep the gallon right,when he came back I asked why would he do that,why do you need your phone to go keep the gallon right,as usual he started saying nonsense,I just kept quiet.

This behavior is making me uncomfortable,I don't check his phone,I only did that day because of how he was acting and I actually saw why,how do present this topic without causing quarelll,I sometimes leave a room once I see is phone to avoid someone killing himself while running to get his phone... marriage ehhh
U self, commot eye 4 him phone. If i were ur husband, i would do the same. U are just too insecure and too suspicious. U just want to be monitoring him like Satelite Dish. How would u feel, if he does the same to u? U are becoming a thorn in his flesh.

1 Like

Re: Sneaky Husband by Klass99(f): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
cool

5 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by NoToPile: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

How’s she disturbing you ? Is she knocking on your door or calling your number several times? Lol me I want to know o!

The Mata taya me ooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by LadiesForever(f): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Why not ignore her if you find her stories and inquires annoying or do you have to be this rude and stuupid all the time?

4 Likes

Re: Sneaky Husband by Klass99(f): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2022
kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man...take Note Of These Things To Avoid "Had I Known" / Dating Married People: Why? / Hey! Today Is My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.