Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Need Kuwait Advise. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Kuwait Advise. (1597 Views)

My Kuwait Visa / Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling / I Need Kuwait/Malaysia Visit/Tourist Visa Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Kuwait Advise. by Method147(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Please I need advice on Kuwait two(2) years working visa, pls how is the working condition in that country.
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Babygreene(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Kuwait is an Islamic nation.Why go to an Islamic country? Most of these Arab countries are very wicked except God favors you. Arab nations are a huge no for me.

Although their currency is one of the highest in the world,if not the highest.but their islamic laws are tough.Simply looking and talking to their women can get you in trouble.

There are job opportunities especially in oil and gas,but you will deal with cruel,horrible people,coupled with language barrier of people who dont speak English.

I suggest you avoid arab nations and try other western and european countries.you are safer that way.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Cerebellum: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Babygreene:
Kuwait is an Islamic nation.Why go to an Islamic country? Most of these Arab countries are very wicked except God favors you. Arab nations are a huge no for me.

I suggest you avoid arab nations and try other western and european countries.you are safer that way.
Gbamsolutely

2 Likes

Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Kelvin3476: 2:10am On Mar 26, 2022
Babygreene:

Although their currency is one of the highest in the world,if not the highest.but their islamic laws are tough.Simply looking and talking to their women can get you in trouble.

There are job opportunities especially in oil and gas,but you will deal with cruel,horrible people,coupled with language barrier of people who dont speak English.

U MADE SENSE DEAR
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Method147(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Babygreene:

. Thanks man I appreciate, I believe there's nothing God cannot do.
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Method147(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
who are the neighboring countries to kuwait?
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Google

Method147:
who are the neighboring countries to kuwait?
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by jjkumar: 5:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Method147:
Please I need advice on Kuwait two(2) years working visa, pls how is the working condition in that country.
Ehat excactly will you like to knw about the country.
As for working condition it depends on your employer. But Friday and Saturday are weekends.
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by jjkumar: 5:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Babygreene:

This submission is not totally true. While I agree that there are terrible bosses like any other country.
Kuwait still have one of the best labour laws. The challenge a lot of people are facing is either they migrated illegally or do not knw their right.
I am a Christian and I attend my church without fear. And for your information there are kuwaitis that are Christians too.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Kuwait is a Arab country which we all know just know the reason and purpose that took you there, save very well. Forget about helping anyone in Nigeria for the next 6-1 year. Take on courses and develop your self. Start from small low paying jobs and don’t waste your time. Avoid alcohol and their women. Network and meet more people both online and offline and God will do the rest.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Method147(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Really appreciate all ur comments and contribution it will be well utilized.
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Sunny005(m): 1:27am On Apr 02, 2022
On your way to Kuwait, no let dem carry you go Oman o �

1 Like

Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by hurryup123(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Sunny005:
On your way to Kuwait, no let dem carry you go Oman o �
what!
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by hurryup123(m): 1:34am On Apr 02, 2022
I just remembered one guy in my neighborhood, a very good tiler .
After paying for kuwait visa 2.6m he ended up in Dubai with just 0ne month visa.

Agents are bad..
Sloy5 God will punish you
Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by Method147(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thanks alot,pls are you living in kuwait?.
jjkumar:

This submission is not totally true. While I agree that there are terrible bosses like any other country.
Kuwait still have one of the best labour laws. The challenge a lot of people are facing is either they migrated illegally or do not knw their right.
I am a Christian and I attend my church without fear. And for your information there are kuwaitis that are Christians too.

1 Like

Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Babygreene:

Stop saying things you are not sure of.

I have been in an Arab country since 2017, making money and doing things in Nigeria, and i haven't died.

They're actually safer than your Nigeria, unless you're a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Kuwait Advise. by femmoy(m): 4:27am On Oct 17, 2023
hurryup123:
I just remembered one guy in my neighborhood, a very good tiler .
After paying for kuwait visa 2.6m he ended up in Dubai with just 0ne month visa.

Agents are bad..
Sloy5 God will punish you

I remember the bolded. Man used to lie he was in Turkey and use that to scam many gullibles here.
I don't blame him,I blame you guys that patronised him for being lazy and not doing it yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Less $ N Fun Places To Visit In Lagos Minus Club, Eatery: / Refusal Of A Visit Visa -UK / Cost Of Studying And Living In University Of Pretoria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.