Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling (4036 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is Kuwait Good To Go.. / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by dammywapes(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good evening fellow NL members , I received a call from my sis tonight asking me about Kuwait whether is a nice place to travel to for hustling. I have no one to make inquiry from other than you guys. your response will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by larryking540: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Am also waiting for response
Am into IT field
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by Dreyl(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's a beautiful Arab country with lot of nice places, but I don't know about the hustling part.
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by larryking540: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dreyl:
It's a beautiful Arab country with lot of nice places, but I don't know about the hustling part.
All Arab countries are beautiful na d hustling part we want, ,,and how deep nigerians don virus d place with negative vices
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by Dreyl(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
larryking540:

All Arab countries are beautiful na d hustling part we want, ,,and how deep nigerians don virus d place with negative vices
I didn't travel there for hustling, just vacation, so I don't know about the hustling aspect.
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by larryking540: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dreyl:
I didn't travel there for hustling, just vacation, so I don't know about the hustling aspect.
ok
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by dingbang(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
What kind of hustling dies she want to go do there?
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by dammywapes(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
dingbang:
What kind of hustling dies she want to go do there?
Legal Hustle Bro
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by azelab: 1:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Arab country is not advisable for a Nigerian female to go and hustle , things are expensive and the way they maltreat people over there is not encouraging , if possible I would suggest for her to try the western parts of the world or use her money to set up in Nigeria.
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by dammywapes(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2019
azelab:
Arab country is not advisable for a Nigerian female to go and hustle , things are expensive and the way they maltreat people over there is not encouraging , if possible I would suggest for her to try the western parts of the world or use her money to set up in Nigeria.
Thanks bro
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by Greenrevolt(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
She should not bother going to "hustle" legitimately or otherwise in any Arab country if she's not loaded. All those "work abroad" services, which I am almost certain are those luring to traveling with them, is a scam that should be avoided by any Nigerian that loves his/her dignity. Once you leave this country on such bases, just know you have become a slave, and you'd probably come back worse than you left - if you ever come back.

If she has enough money to travel to an Arab country legitimately, then she has enough money to travel and hustle in any western country legitimately. And that's a way better option than Kuwait. Sometimes you have to follow documentaries on CNN or BBC to understand the gravity of "slavery" Africans are subjected to once they travel to these Arabian countries to "hustle."

#SayNoToModernSlavery.
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by tiptoe1: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
dammywapes:
Good evening fellow NL members , I received a call from my sis tonight asking me about Kuwait whether is a nice place to travel to for hustling. I have no one to make inquiry from other than you guys. your response will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
If she's being invited by someone who claims life is easy over there, please tell her to make enough inquiries. What Greenrevolt said is 100% true. They tell you there's a great job offer waiting for you there and other lies, it's when you get there that you'll realize they brought you in for something else.
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by dammywapes(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
tiptoe1:

If she's being invited by someone who claims life is easy over there, please tell her to make enough inquiries. What Greenrevolt said is 100% true. They tell you there's a great job offer waiting for you there and other lies, it's when you get there that you'll realize they brought you in for something else.
Thanks
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by dammywapes(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Greenrevolt:
She should not bother going to "hustle" legitimately or otherwise in any Arab country if she's not loaded. All those "work abroad" services, which I am almost certain are those luring to traveling with them, is a scam that should be avoided by any Nigerian that loves his/her dignity. Once you leave this country on such bases, just know you have become a slave, and you'd probably come back worse than you left - if you ever come back.

If she has enough money to travel to an Arab country legitimately, then she has enough money to travel and hustle in any western country legitimately. And that's a way better option than Kuwait. Sometimes you have to follow documentaries on CNN or BBC to understand the gravity of "slavery" Africans are subjected to once they travel to these Arabian countries to "hustle."

#SayNoToModernSlavery.
thanks
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by magd: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
She can try Canada, through the express entry route.

1 Like

Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2019
what of the cost of studying
Re: Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling by moststylish(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
one said, instead of to go Kuwait I go kuku wait

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Childbirth Caregiver/nurse In London / Vacation In Paris, Any Guide / Aviation Industry Records 4.1bn Passenger Traffic In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.